Chapter 55 : They Are Beautiful

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Joanne's POV :

23 hours of pain and suffering is finally over. It only took me a few minutes to fall asleep after I cleaned myself up. I had a long and good warm shower. I couldn't stopped thinking about the small faces I saw in my arms. They looked so beautiful and peacefully, sleeping soundly. I'm sure they would grow up to be beautiful beings, inside out. 

"Is Joanne awake yet?" I heard  someone's voice, similar to mom's, spoke concernly. "I guess. She was in labour for quite a while so the doctor said she will be in deep sleep for while. So don't worry okay, mom?" The man comforting my mom appeared  to be my husband voice, soft and gentle. My eyes fluttered a little before fully opening adjusting to the room light shining. "Oh, you are awake!" Sehun rushed to my side with one hand on my shoulders and the other holding onto my hand. I smiled and nodded. "Mom's worried sick. She thought something might had happened to you." He continued. "I'm okay, just a little more tired than I expected myself to be." I chuckled a little. "Water?" Mom offered when she heard my hoarsed voice. "Yes, please..." I answered weakly, thirsty from the lack of water in my body after perspiring so much in the labour room. 

"Should I request for the babies to be brought over?" Sehun looked as me for permission. He was afriad that my strength weren't fully back yet to take care of the babies, he just wanted to make sure. "Yes, I would love to have them in my arms now." I said a lot more energetic than before. "Alright, I'll be right back!" Sehun took his leave to the infant care nursery. "Moms..." I called out to them. "Were you both in so much pain when you gave birth to the two of us?" I asked with tears threatening to fall any time. "Oh silly girl! They are happy pain. You know it now." They smiled to each other. "Mom, I'm pretty sure I was in double as much as you were... I'm not having anymore children. It was likee ting rocks out, while they are alive..." I complained. "What kind of analogy is that? Could you be a little more civilised? They are your children." Scoldings came my way despite still in pain, all our dads do, was to stand next to us laughing at me. 

"It's pretty funny there, girl. I can'/t believe you have the guts to say that in front of your mom..." He laughed even more and my father-in-law joined in. "I wouldn't dare to do so." He lifted both his palms up showing his surrender, "Else, I'll be killed..." Death stares came dad's way and he zipped up his mouth with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter