Chapter 49 : We're Getting Ready

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun's POV :

I was thrilled at the news, but Joanne was oddly quiet in the car that nigh, I wasn't sure what I should say and what I shouldn't. 'What if she isn't ready for a kid? What more to say, we have two now! She must has been thinking how ridiculous this must have been!' All these thoughts ran through my mind the entire night, totally lost. I dropped her off at the villa where So Young and Naeun were, kissed her goodbye and went off. It seemed like we needed some time off to digest what we have just heard and let it sink into our hearts, just so we, at least myself, could prepare to be parents in the coming nine months.

I drove off, away from the house and Joanne, to somewhere I had no idea of and dialed one number. "Oh. Hyung, 나야 (naya)." Within no longer than thirty minutes, I had the most majestic sight of five cars with their high beam lights driving in the walk way, as if they were lining up to for a McDonald's drive-thru. "What trouble did you get into this time again?" Baekhyun teased. "More babies..." I replied sullened into the sofa at our secret safety house, even the ladies didn't know about. "Yah! How many freaken women did you actually sleep with, OH SEHUN!" Jongdae yelled in frustration where he kicked the air hard as if he was venting his angry on something. 

"Only 2." I signed my hands into the number two for clarity. "Okay, one So Young and the other?" Baekhyun asked stupidly. "에이 멍청야 (ei meongcheongya)!" Receiving a smack on his head from Chanyeol, "Are you really asking this question?" He continued. "What!" The hurting boy widened his eyes and covered his mouth with his palm, knowing what exactly Chanyeol is taking about. "Why, what about that? She's pressing you to have a baby with her?" Kris casually asked while swiping his facebook newsfeed non-chalantly. "No..." In my deep tone I said. "No way!" Kris sort of caught it. "MY SISTER IS PREGNANT?!" He yelled in unbelief and excitement. I looked up at the standing hyung, and sighed. "Wow! 축하해 (chukhahae)!" Minseok patted my shoulders. "Man! that's great news! I'm gonna be an uncle! I mean we!!" Lay beamed brightly as he walked through the doors. 

"Aren't you happy?" Luhan followed closely behind Lay. "I am!" I said still sullened in my position. "Then why this reaction, this posture and this tone?" Chanyeol gestured his hands up and down specifically pointing me out to the rest.. "I can't help but think if Joanne is ready or not. Firstly, she didn't want me to know that she had tested with the pregnancy kit, then we when to the hospital becasue she had fallen down at home while... while trying to get the kit that I snatched away from her..." I spoke even more softly at the part where I was guilty of making her fall. "You what?!" Kris reacted so quickly and scarily. "I'm not repeating myself on that and shes fine. We just came back from the hospital." 

"She better be! Else, you would have to fight all of us..." Jongdae we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter