Chapter 9 : Daze

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 9 : Daze

 

The skies were clear despite the gloomy moods. Joanna walked out of the office building of Galaxy Enterprise knowing that it wouldn’t be a good evening or even night for her to end off with.

Sehun, on the other hand, was gloomy but oblivious to the true reason of feeling that way. All he knew was that he was dating and regardless what or who he was arranged to be married to, he would never agree with it. He looked up at the sky and allowed his eyes to wander around, taking in the sudden change of weather. Finally, he let out a sigh.

Joanne decided to take a stroll before she ended up in that restaurant and faced the deepest fear in her heart since the moment Kris broke the news to her. Little did she realize, Naeun, her best friend was behind her. She followed her quietly, making sure Joanne wasn't aware of her presence. Naeun knew that she needed some time alone; yet, she was worried about her at the same. Hence, she decided to do the job of a private investigator.

In the midst of her “mission”, as Naeun would call it, she saw Sehun’s car coming by. Her eyes widened in panic. It was too late. Before she could stop Sehun, he came to a halt beside Joanne along the street side.

“Hey!” He called out for her while rolling his windows down.

She pretended not to hear him and continued on her path. This left Sehun puzzled. He started his car once again and drove at a snail’s speed just to be at the same pace as Joanne. He wanted her attention because he needed her at the moment. However, no answers, or should I say no emotion or reactions were given back to him in return.

No matter how many times he tried to call her, she just didn’t react at all and this frustrated Sehun. He got down from his car and grabbed her by her arms harshly from behind to get her in a stationary position.

Sehun was dumbfounded by the reaction she gave to him. Naeun stopped and took a step back to further observe the two. Sehun couldn’t understand why, so he decided to press on to get to the bottom of the problem and clarify fact that she promised to be there for him no matter what. But she’s not there for him and was acting all weird now.

At that moment he wasn’t angry with her for the kind of treatment he received, but was worried. He was worried for her. He was afraid that something had come crashing down in her world. This is because she would bottle things up within her heart until Sehun forced her to speak up.

She wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter