Chapter 48 : Mini or mini(s)

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Joanne's POV :

"How are you feeling?" Sehun eyes shuffled between me and the road ahead him. "I guess..." Sounding unsure about my own body made Sehun even more nervous, but somehow I was glad and thank God that he didn't see the results on the pregnancy kit, otherwise he would freak out even more than he already was. "We are almost there!" He said with shaking voice. I can't help but to admire his silhouette under the dim street lights that brighten up once every few meters, smiling to myself, and falling in love all over again for this 바보 (babo). He never cease to amaze me over and over again. 

"Why are you smiling to yourself? Did you hurt your head too?" He stopped the car at the entrance of the hospital. I shook my head, still staring at him with loving eyes. "Okay..." Not knowing what else to respond to me, he hopped off the car to get a wheelchair for me. He opened my car door like a genetleman, and held on to me softly to not hurt me any further. "Alright, let's see where do we get you to..." He said while looking at the signages above us for directions. "A&E." He read, pushing me towards that direction. "자기야 (jagiya), it's not there!" I stopped him. "Huh? Where else?" 

He walked around and stood down in front of me, "Yah, babe... You just fell, and I think it's better that we get everything checked well." I chuckled at his silly concerns which he was quite taken a back by. "No... Darling, we need to go to this!" I pointed at one of the department signages above. "산부인과 (sanbu ingwa) Gynaecology?" A dumbfounded Sehun raised up his eyes and uttered. "Yea, that way please!" I commanded him. "설마 (seolma)!" He looked back at me with popping eyes and disbelief. "Um-hmmm" Was all that gave as an reply. "진짜 (jinjja)?" He asked again. "Yah!" I crooked my lips in annoyance and hit him on his right arm. "Ouch!" He whined and quickly adhere to my command. 

"가만 있어 (kamanisseo)... I will be right back..." He walked to the registration counter and did the necessary paper work on behalf as a guardian. Sitting there alone, I looked around and all I saw was various different expressions, some happy, some sad, some depressed and some lonely. There was a couple that just came out of the doctor's examination room, gleeful and loving. They seemed to be expecting something they had been praying for for the longest time. A nervous mother fidgetting her hands as she awaited for the nurse to call her next, even grandparents were around, taking care of the little ones in their arms while their mothers went in for a thoroughly check up. 

"Hey..." He spoke softly. I looked up to the standing man in front of me and gave a fainted smile. "Hey..." I held onto his big hand and squeezed it lightly. He sat down beside me, interwinding our hands together. No other words were said. I could feel the nervousness Sehun has through our contact. Something I had never felt before, not even on our wedding day. "Nervous?" I asked looking straight ahead with a light smile on my face. At the corner of my eye, I saw that he nodded slowly and softly, not sure if that would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter