Chapter 12 : Wait, Are You Serious?

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12 : Wait, Are You Serious?

 

“We… We should just get married.”

Jo stopped whatever she was doing and looked into the mirror at his reflection, her jaw dropping open at his believable statement. She quickly turned around and whispered.

“Sehun…”

“WHAT?!” Naeun shouted at the top of her lungs. She couldn't believe what she just heard. Those words that came out of Oh Sehun’s mouth were mind ting.

Sehun gave Naeun an I-don’t-need-your-comments look. “I have made up my mind. I…” he took a deep breath before continuing, “I’ll end what’s between me and So Young.”

Joanne could feel that Sehun gave in to the idea because he wants to be a filial son; he didn't want to disrespect his late grandfather’s will and wish. She knew that grandpa Minho doted him the most while he was still alive.

However, one thing that she didn't know was that a small part of Sehun wanted it. Sehun wanted to keep her by his side. He didn't want her to leave, and certainly did not want to give her to another man. To be very honest, she herself wanted him by her side too. She had wanted him all along ever since they were young.

Sehun made a call in the restroom.

“So… So Young?” He hesitated somehow.

“Can we meet? I…” He closed his eyes and spoke again, “I have something to tell you.”

“Hmm… Same old place.” He opened his eyes and hung up his phone.

Joanne stood there dumbfound, not knowing how to react to his reply to the entire agreement of marriage. He pulled her by her arms into his embrace and lightly squeezed her.

“Can you come with me? Please?” He whispered.

 

***

Sehun’s POV:

 

“8:37 pm” - my watch shows. I kept glancing at my watch nervously. Honestly, I don’t know why I’m so nervous about it. I knew a small part of me wanted this; I want to be with Joanne. I want her by my side. But I felt that I have let So Young down. I felt that I have cheated her. I don’t know what to do; what am I going to say to her when I see her? I’m so lost and so desperate for an answer.

As these thoughts flooded my head as So Young appeared with the brightest smile ever. She hooked her arms together with mine, like how she always did whenever we went on a date. Sometimes it makes my heart flutter a little and I don't know why. Joanne makes me feel the same too, but more.

I told Joanne to wait for us at the café while I went to the train station to pick So Young. I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter