Chapter 37 : Home

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Joanne's POV : 

*Snift*
"Arhhh!! I'm finally home! Stepping on the grounds of Korea feel really comfortable." I beamed to Naeun. 

"Yay to no more crying from you!" She teased.

"Ya!!!!!" i light hitted her arms to show my displease against her comments. 

Naeun mouthed to me an "ouch" while rubbing her arms in pain. 

"아파 (apa)" She continued acting in her own world about how painful it is and people along the aisle between the escalators had gained attention. 

I quickly hid my face with my face mask and pretended not to know her while I quickened my pace towards the immigration counter. 
As we walked along the duty free shopping areas, I stopped.
Naeun was caught by surprised by my sudden break and she knock into me forcefully. 

"Ya! Why did you..." She whined before she looked up and saw what I saw.

"Orh!" She exclaimed. 

"I didn't see this before leaving to find you and I only left here 3 days ago?" She explained further. 

"3 days can have a lot changed, my dear." I said as I admired the beautiful picture in front of me. 

"No doubts, it must have been the reporters. There won't be another busybody that would put such a photo up in the public." Naeun brushed the thought off ans started walking again. 

She stopped after 2 steps forward and said, "Are you coming or not?" with her hands on her hips.

"No, Naeun... This is not 'advertised' by the reporters. Hun put this up." I stared at a certain part of the picture and Naeun came back to where I was standing. 

"See..." I pointed at the corner of the poster and smiled. 

"This is our signature. One that belongs to only us. We made this up when we were young, and naive. It's just something that we scribbled." I lightly laughed and took a step forward and adjusting my bag to fit my shoulders properly. 

"Arhhh... This Hunnie must want to show you how much he has misssed you. But it's only 3 days for goodness sake." Grasping the idea, Naeun ran towards me to catch up with my pace. 

I nodded, "Bingo! And to tell you more, you will see him behind those doors with my favourite flowers and starwberry milk in his hands." I made another shocking statement. 

"Eh... 설마 (sol-ma)" She exclaimed. 

It took us abot 15 mins to get near the gates fo exit with out large luggages and shopping bags. 
I secretly anticipate for the moment where Sehun will stand behind those fences awaiting for me with sunflowers decorated with babybreaths and my favourite strawberry milk in his hands. 
Most of all, what I anticipate the most is his sleepy face because he is forced to wake up at 4am and be here at 6am for my flight's arrival. 

"Is he really behind those doors?" Naeun said with disbelief.

"Of course!" With all the confidence I have, I walked even faster than I already was just to see my love behind those doors. 

"Ha! I knew it!" The female striked a yes pose as she saw no one welcoming us. 

"Told you he won't be here..." She flipped her hair in victory. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter