Chapter 20 : Should We?

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20 : Should We?

 

“WHY NOT LET’S GO ON A ROAD TRIP TOGETHER?!” I jumped right through the door as I pushed it open.

I stood still with eyes wide opened, shocked at the scene in front of me. I squeezed my brows together in embarrassment, giving the most awkward face ever in my entire life.

“Oh… I think I should um… go. out. first…” I pointed with my index finger in an awkward mess.

I wasn’t expecting anyone at this time, by this time I mean lunch time, to be at Sehun’s office. Unfortunately, he had a client, which so happened to be his uncle. I felt so embarrassed! What I want to do now is to find a piece of wall and knock my head against it and die right now.

 

***

Sehun’s POV :

As I was talking to a client in business yet an uncle to me, my office door suddenly swung opened.

“WHY NOT LET’S GO ON A ROAD TRIP TOGETHER?!”

I saw Joanne jumped through the door like an excited little girl. I was stunned and speechless at what just happened. I eyed my uncle awkwardly, embarrassed at what just happened, thinking that it was a little inappropriate. However, I don’t blame Jo for it. After all, it’s lunchtime. I mean, who would have thought that I would have a guest, right?

“Oh… I think I should um… go. out. first…” Her face in crimson red, turning as slowly as she could and with her famous awkward hand signs.

I shook my head and let out a soft chuckle. I could imagine how bad she felt. She would probably be quiet throughout the entire lunch session.

“Is that your wife-to-be?” Uncle asked and sounded unhappy.

“Arh? Ne…” I answered in fault and apologized for what just happened.

To my surprise, uncle let out a laugh. I widened my eyes in shock and thought to myself, “Isn’t he gonna like, give me a scolding for not ‘teaching’ my wife the right manners?”

“Shocked?” He laughed again. “Worry not, Sehun.” He assured me.

“W-wae?” I don’t understand at all.

“She, your wife, is a bubbly girl. You’re a lucky man. You’ll never get bored in life.” He chuckled and got back into his seriousness once again.

“Oh! And tell her not to be embarrassed. Tell her not to worry too.” This time, he smiled softly.

Still thinking at his words, I just causally nodded at the last part of his instructions. ‘Why would he say such things? Like she’s bubbly and i’m a lucky man?”

“Sehun. Sehun!!” The elder called out louder to gain my attention.

“O-oh! Ne?”

“I should get going. Have a good lunch with your wife.” He turned and walked towards the doors.

Of course, as a form of manners and respect, I walked him to the door and just as I was about to open the door, the elder stopped his movements.

“You know what kid?” He looked into my eyes with all sincerity.

“No, uncle.” Not knowing where that was going.

“The two of you reminds me a lot of my younger days. Those days where me and my wife are still newly married, so passionate about wanting to spend every single moment with each other. Truly treasure her; never neglect her. Always put her first above everything else. Never be like me…” Suddenly there was a sight of sadness that took over his eyes, together with guilt.

“Yes, uncle. I will. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter