Chapter 39 : The Real Problem is No Problem

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun's POV :

I came into the office and dropped myself down at the couch and slambered into it. "Oh god..." I let out in frustrations while pinching my nose bridge for relaxation. "What a morning, and now I have to deal with this..." Turning to my left side and took a glance at the amount of files piled on top of my desk awaiting for my approval to start processing. 

Giving myself another five minutes worth of rest, I sank in even deeper into the couch, it almost completely burried me when my office door slammed right opened. Baekhyun and Chanyeol walked in like nobody's business. "Uh hyungs!" I whined. "Oh hear, the maknae that holds the highest composure just whined at us." The tall male commented with his deep voice. "Yeah, that is true." Baek nodded furiously in agreement. 

"Ya, is the problem solved? Everything's alright?" Yeol hyung asked in all seriousness. Refusing the move or to answer that question, I acted as though I was asleep. Chanyeol hates it when no one replies, he tugged my thigh lightly for a response. I groaned with no choice, "No..." I murmured. Satisfied with a response, he began asking again, "When are you going to do something about it? It's growing every single day. You don't have time to sit here and no do anything about it." 

"Hyung~ Look..." I paused, "This is why you shouldn't sleep around too! Don't get into trouble like me." Standing up and walked towards my table, I threw a sacarsm yet a fact to Chanyeol. "Yah! We are talking about you right now, don't change the subject." He scrunched his face in annoyance at me and at the fact that I was right about him. 

"Okay, 미안해 (mianhae)" I apologised because I felt that I crossed the line a little and that I really weren't in the mood to be teased or so. "Things will be over soon. Later in the afternoon I am going to pick up the report from the medical research centre." Informing the two hyungs sipping their tea as though they are watching a good drama episode in front of the TV. 

"Sure! We'll go with you!" Baekhyun beamed. "It's okay, really." I rejected his idea of following me because I figured that if the results weren't pleasant, I would have some time and space to calm down and then break the news to them. "No, I insist! Hun, you need us right by your side now. You are going to break very soon." Baek stating the fact. "Yep, totally agree! You know how you like to keep such things to yourself and given the history that every time you do had a break up you would just act so normal and keot quiet for at least 2 months, and go through the pain alone." Chanyeol added. 

"Yes, we are not letting you do that, not anymore. At least this time..." The door knob was turned and Kris walked in. "Because this time round, it involves my baby sister." Kris added, with concerned and worries in his voice. 

"Guys..." I mumbled.

Taking steps forward, I opened my arms wide taking Kris and the rest of the hyungs into my embrace. It's my way of showing affections and thankfulness within me to them. I am no good with both words and actions, but at this moment, my urge of skinship and physical touch has taken over me. 

"Ok... The hug was way too long..." Kris complained. He tried his very best to fidget his way out of my tight grip on them, while Yeol an Baek were appreciating the moment very much, with their eyes shut and sweet sweet smile acrossed their faces. Kris finally broke free and squeezed his way out of the mini circle we were forming and walked to take a seat on the couch.

"Lunch first?" He rasied a question and growling sounds were heard then. "Alright! Get your asses moving! The boss is hungry!" I teased and clapped my hands as though we were in the army rushing the soldiers to get the butts moving quickly from one point to another. 

Receiving a smack at the back of my head, a light one but it still hurts a little, "Stop that! But yes, the boss is hungry! And a hungry man is a angry man!" He exc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter