Chapter 54 : Delivery and Deliveries

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun's POV :

"조심해주세요~ (josimhaejuseyo)" The nurse who walked passed me reminded me because she saw me tripped a little over my own feet. Yes, hell, I am the clumiest right now. When my wife just warded into the hospital to delivery my twins. I am literally having a panic attack right now. Unsure if she's the one giving birth or am I the one doing on behalf of her. I rushed to the suite located at level 18, pressing the elevator's buttons multiple times hoping that it will response faster than it ought to be, just so I could see my wife just in time before she goes into the delivery room. 

Arriving at the suite, I panted as if I was a thief that got chased by a police for pickpocketing someone along the road. "Babe?" I yelled with the one last long breath I had before bending forward, hands on my knees for more oxygen. I was way too focused on my tired and perspiring body, I did not realised that there was no reply from Joanne. The room was completely quiet, it seemed like there was not a single soul around. I checked around the room before starting to panic again. My pregnant wife was nowhere to be found. "This is ridculous. Where is she?" I said desperately, one hand on my forehead and the other on my hips. Just as I turned around, she appeared out of nowhere. "Jo!" I screamed at her. 

Glaring at me, she spoke, "What?" With her words and tonality hitted my ear drums, I figured that she was pissed. "Umm... Nothing much.  I-I was just annoyed and frustrated that I don't see you in the suite... Because... because I was worried about you. They said you were due" I looked at again. "Oh, it was a false alarm but I do have contractions every now and then. They said it could be anytime today... and I went to get this!" Showing her arms filled with different potato chips and snacks. I swear she was happily munching off whilst speaking. I rolled my eyes, "Baby! You can't just wonder off like that, and you are about to give birth. What's with all these snacks?" I scolded her. "Oh c'mon honey... I'm only having contractions and they come periodically. I won't be sent into the delivery room until my contraction intervals are shorter." She explained for her actions. "Furthermore, the two naughty ones aren't exactly ready to pop out yet... Technically~" She added. 

"You are really impossible, Joanne Wu!" Defeated and surrendering to her. This is the reason why she's my wife. I went forward to aid her with her arms full of snacks and potato chips. "Come, let me help you." The moment she handed all her items to me, she started having contractions. "Ahhhhhhhhh...." She screamed. "Are you okay, babe?" I dropped everything and held onto her. "Oh Sehun, how dare you drop my snacks! They are supposed to last me through the day before I deliver." Completely shocked by what she had said, I stood there looking straight into her eyes. "Really? Joanne Wu,really?" I asked her. "Yea, of course I'm serious. Do I look like I'm kidding you?" She retorted back firecely. "Okay, okay! I give up... Do whatever you like." I bent down and start picking up her snacks and got someone to clean up.  

I think there's something about contractions and giving birth. Joanne did things I never thought she would. She asked Kris to bring her our Xbox system from home to the suite for the day and demanded that I join in with her. The scene happening in the room was totally not what I have expected, nor have I ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter