Chapter 21 : It’s Time For Holiday!

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21 : It’s Time For Holiday!

 

 

The sound of the keys turning and clicked, the knob was twisted. Winds blew in caused a chill down my spine and made me shivered. There and then, at the sight of the door being swung open, I saw the most beautiful and loving face that I missed.

It has only been just a few hours before I left him at the office building, but I missed him dearly. I hoped and wished that there wouldn’t be a day that we have to be separated from each other, just feeling and knowing each other’s presence beside.

Unfortunately, it’s sad to say that we all have a life to lead on and our things to get busy with. This is probably the reason why I treasure even moment I have with him. Whether we are talking, a comfortable silence, a ranting session or even a sweet yet hot and steamy session in one of those nights.

“Hey baby!” The male yelled upon entering the door and changing into his home slippers.

“Hey!” I said casually flipping my magazine on the black fury couch.

“You’re early tonight. That’s something new!” He chuckles in surprise.

“Is there a problem, my love? Don't you want to see me?” Standing up to greet him with a peck on his cheek.

Leaning on his shoulders and heard his sweet chuckles, that sounded like soothing melody in my ears, made me smiled unknowingly too.

“Of course, I do! I missed you.” His large arms wrapped around my waist hugging tighter than he was supposed to, taking in my scent and planted a soft kiss on my hair.

I hummed, asking if it was real. I felt his grip around me tighter, wanting me to know how much he had missed me despite being away for barely that few hours of the day.

He began to caress my back slowly and softly. My knees weakened a little at his small touches. Surely, so did he know that and he started moving downwards to my neck, planting small yet seductive kisses along the way.

Slowly and surely, he found my weak spot and started to do his little magic on my neck as I let out a soft moan. He started and biting, giving it marks, claiming his territory.  

“Hmmm~” I softly moaned again.

He continued his work, doing it so ever slowly.

“When are we going on a holiday?” I managed to say from all those kissing and reactions I got from him.

“Any… time… at… your… call… baby…” He said in between kisses.

I pushed hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter