Chapter 19 : Right Next To Each Other

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19 : Right Next To Each Other

 

 

“Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.” ― Lemony Snicket, The Blank Book

Sunrays shone through those white-laced curtains that I pulled the night before. The warmth of the sun made me scrunched my eyes tightly before opening up one to look at the surroundings.

“Awwwww~” I stretched.

“Stop making noises like baby dinosaur does~” He walked in front of me and I could simply just see his smirking face with my burry eyes.

“No, I won’t stop!” Pulling covers over my face and hid it from the sunlight.

He just kept quiet. I know he liked it and to be honest, I could also tell that he missed it. I never did this in front of him ever since we had a “separate” life.  He just sat there quietly at the edge of the bed. Looking at his back view brightened my day even more, knowing that I would be able to wake up to this for the rest of my life made me feel even more awaken than ever.

But all I hope and pray for was that this would not just be a dream to me. I don't want to feel awake in my dreams and the next, waking up in reality to knowing that it was all in a night sleep.

Getting lost in my thoughts, I heard a voice calling out to me together with some movements on the bed. Coming back to my sense, the first thing I saw was Sehun’s face, inches away from me.

“Jagiya… What are you thinking? So lost in your thoughts. It’s time to get up and go to work.” He laughed at me.

“Andwae!! I don't want to! Can’t I just sleep in for the day? I finally feel like having a break. And! You sounded like a wife to me! I didn't know I am about to get married to another woman!” I mocked him.

“What?! Yah yah yah! You are about to marry the most handsome “wife” in the world!” Sehun acted angry and turned the other way, having his back to face me.

I laughed out loud and stretched my hands forward giving him a back hug, placing my face against his back.

“But I love this beautiful “wife” of mine.” I smiled. “Sehun? Can we cuddle for the day? I don't want to go anywhere else today. I just want to stay indoors and spend some time with you…” I spoke my heart out.

He chuckled, knowing that there was nothing he could do to change my mind, so he silently nodded and went with the id

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter