Chapter 27 : That Look On His Face

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27 : That Look On His Face

 

 

Winter passed by as cold as the word itself. However, it seemed like a pre-spring period for us, Sehun and I. We are like budding flowers ready to bloom anytime soon when the winter ends. Spring has finally arrived, I mean literally. This also means that our wedding day is just round the corner, not too far from the day where I first realized my love for him…

I still remember that day, it was a silly experience and just like any other shameless scene you seen on the TV. He was that cold mean dude that always bullies that little “people-thought-she’s-his-girlfriend” best friend, in this case, me. Even though it was the season where flowers should be blooming beautifully along the street, we had the longest winter period ever.

The sun shone brightly and beautifully over the horizon at the Han River, but cold breezes blowing at every direction towards your face isn’t so much of a good feeling. I literally begged for him to give me his coat just so that I could warm myself up a little. This little brat friend, back then he was STILL my best friend, would rather put it over his shoulders than giving it to me and see me suffer. This a-hole.

Out of expectation, he, in the end, did give me his coat. How he gave me was what made me realized I was in love with him all along, all these while. I stopped my track and stood there pouting likes a little girl whose mother wouldn't allow her to get sweet to satisfy her sweet tooth cravings.

After steps, he finally, like literally finally realized I was missing. I could see through those cold eyes and expressions that he panicked. On a side note, he looked really adorable when he panics. He went back to having his composure when he saw he standing there, knowing why I did so. He, on the other hand, had nothing on me, but to surrender to my request.

He turned his heels around and walked back towards me. “Aigoo, and you just had to do this, my little troublesome-best-friend.” He sighed. I was even more discouraged and unconfident that he would give more that coat that's over his shoulders. He had a fainted smile and moved. I crossed my brows thinking that he would tease me again, or trick me into thinking and having a slice of hope of getting it. But he didn't, he really gave it to me. Like those scenes in K-dramas, he pulled it over my shoulders and gave me a good adjustment of the coat. Now, I was the one to get panicky and nervous. Our faces were inches away from each other and I could feel him breathing. I held my hands into a fist, sweating like it was nobody’s business. After, he gave a little pat on both sides of my shoulders and continued his journey.

I stood dumbfound for at least a minute before regaining my senses

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter