Chapter 25 : Cold War

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25 : Cold War

 

 

What comes after the storm often gives people the chill down their spines, let alone the coldness that we all feel after everything is being wiped out and emptiness is all you see and feel.

That was the worst of the worse to feel and expirence. He gave a cold shoulder to her. She wanted to explain everything but not a chance was given to her. Every time she tried, he would turn his back to her.

The autumn cold feels like winter cold, colder than expected. It feels like I’m all alone walking along the streets of Jeju Island. Plans? What are they? I no longer recognise the words printed on each piece of papers as well as the signs down the road.

I walked down the streets with my head down, not paying much attention to the surroundings of mine. I lifted my head and took a good look around, sighs, were all that came from me. I dropped my shoulders and continued the lonely journey.

***

Sehun’s POV :

 

Words, not one was being said. Care, not once showed. Expressions, never was written on the face of anyone’s.

I took glances at her. Hoping that she would at least say something about what happened, why wasn’t she back till late and why did she sit outside and not knocked on the doors. but none was said and done.

I was disappointed; disappointed that she didn't have the responsibilty to tell me about it. I am her groom-to-be, I can’t believe this was actually happening. at the moment, I complete lost it. I thought I knew her, no, not at all. She seemed to be someone else now.

Was it that man that changed her? Was she angry with me that I didn’t get her when she was not back till late last night? Did her heart change because of my actions? Is she still that Joanne I know and fell for from the beginning?

I began to question myself. But I thought back. “No, I did not do anything to break her heart, except for So Young… Is she not over that? Or…” I shook my head off these thoughts i was having.

I guess, like her, I’m roaming aroung the streets aimlessly. Missing out in all the fun and laughter I am supposed to have with her. But most of all, I miss her scent, her scent that lingered around me and my nose, the warmth and stability that tells me I’m save with her around, nothing else can make me any stronger than that.

A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter