Chapter 36 : Lonely Winter

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Joanne's POV : 

Wet pillows and swollen eyes were my best friend at least for the last 48 hours. 
I couldn't bring myself to do anything other then crying and staying in bed. 
Nothing beats having soft and depressing music in the background right now in the bedroom. 

"No!" I shouted with all the strengtht that was left inside of me. 

"That was totally a whisper more than any shout I've heard from you..." A female voice volumised as the door knob turned. 

"Naeun..." I beamed yet my eyes filled with so much tears that I started crying all over again. 

"Hur.... Na... eun... *snift* hur...." I sobbed so hard that her name barely even left my lips. 

"He.... hurrrrrrr....... lef... *hiccups* left! Hurrrr..." I cried even harder than I did when I was left alone. 

"Hush...." Naeun tried her best to calm me down, but that made me sob even more and I went louder that our neighbour came over and ask if everything was alright. 

***

"Phewwww... i'm so tired. You cried non-stop for the last 1.5hrs! It was so embarrassing to even have your neighbour here to check if everything was alright. Worse still! He's HOT!" Blaming me at the best that she can. 

"Sorry..." I snifted while wiping off the leftover tears and mucus from my nose. 

"Alright! I hope you are better now." She sat down beside me and gave me a shoulder hug pulling my head to lean on her sohulders. 

"To add on, you should really smile right now! Because..." She stopped, yearning for my anticipation and guess.

"He sent you here?" I rasied my brows as I stood up immediately. 

Naeun nodded with a fainted smile on her face. 

"You know he still loves you very much, right? At the very least I know because he sent me here, the moment he touched down." my best friend defended on his behalf.

"He does? Then tell me what really happened? Why did he has to go like that? Without even telling me a goodbye..." I looked down and felt my tears filling my eyes once again. 

"Okay! Don't cry! I don't know how to make you stop!" My best friend started panicking like at any moment she's gonna develop a panic-attack.

I calmed myself down, took many deep breaths and I finally managed to "" all the tears back into my water bank. 

"Okay... Something really major happened back home, and he's the main concern. Your brother had called him back. But don't worry, Baek, Lu and Kris are taking care of it with him alreaady! I just pray that nothing scary and shocking will be the ending of this saga. Other than that, all is well with your lovely and annoying husband." She explained as she paced up and down the living room. 

I let out a sigh, "Thank God, he is alright. Can I at least call him? I really missed him..."

Naeum pouted and thought for a while.... "Let me try my best, but I have not guarentees, okay?" 

I know I'm putting her in a difficult position becasue we all know that when the guys don't want to be known what they are doing. 
Honestly, I don't know why they are so secretive about it...
I mean, hey ain't I part of the "clan", okay family, too? 
Why am I always out of the picture when it comes to important things?
But it's okay, I should trust them, with all my heart that they are doing and making things right and my opinions aren't really that important at this stage yet, so all is well!

I subconciously crossed my fingers as these thooughts ran throug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter