Chapter 34: Why He Left

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun POV:

It's good having her back into my arms again. 
I felt that I couldn't leave her even for a minute, the moment she wanted me to hang out with James, my heart sank into the deepest of Antartica Ocean, even deeper than the Titanic ship could have been. 
Well, I respect her, and her decision. 
I understand that she would like some time to clear her mind and have a getaway.
I know that she has been bottling up something even if she don't say it out loud. 

"Sure" I answered in gentleness. 

While hanging out with James, I kept recieving texts from Baekhyun and So Young. 
I ignored So Young's, simply because I need to draw a clear line with her. 
I need to let her know that we're done and through, I'm married and I can't be with her. 
I know it's harsh, but I have no choice too and it's wrong to keep people hanging and giving them false hope.
At least, that's what I'm taught since young. 

"Are you sure you don't want to pick up or reply those text messages, they seemed pretty urgent." James asked with concerns. 

"Nope, it's just a group chat that got revived recently..." I lied to the man sitting opposite me in a local cafe. 

As the day continued, I was surprised that the man and I had much in common and that he was willing to be opened to me and share his personal experiences with me. 
I found out that he once had a finacee too, they were BFFs too. 
I could identify with that quickly, but soon was saddened by his story as he went on. 

Not judging or mocking but I thank God that I wasn't in the situation he was in.
I thank God that the arrangement made by the previous generations was for the right person I wanted to be with so much. 

Thinking back, I didn't know why did I make the decision to get together with So Young, 
Do I really love So Young or was she a replacement to the love that I never had a chnace to give to Joanne?
I guess I boxed up my love for Joanne and the possibilities we could have. 
As these were the thoughts flowed freely in my mind, time flew quickly too. 

It's time to pick up Joanne and head back home.
I love that she freely puts her head on my shoulders telling me that she's comfortable in the position that we are in now or rathe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter