Chapter 26 : Is Spring Coming Again For Us?

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26 : Is Spring Coming Again For Us?

 

 

Spring is a season where flowers blooms once again after a long winter cold from the winter break. Buds blossoming into pretty flowers and their fragrance travels from one place to another.

Everywhere you go there will always be the smell of those flowers rushing through your nostrils.

Colors seen everywhere, pink, blue yellow, white, red and every green leave and grasses are coming back too.

Smiles plastered on faces that walked passed them. Gloomy cold days are far-gone, bright and sunny spring days are here to stay.

Is this how we are going to feel right now after that cold long war we had?

***

I blinked several times before finally getting used to the sunlight that was shinning through the veils of the windows next to our bed. I stretched like a little puppy that just woke up from a night of sound and safe sleep in the basket next to the balcony window.

That was sort of the first night Sehun didn't move from his original position since the laid on bed. I felt that this cold war we were having was going to last for the longest time ever in our relationship history.

He used to hug me and pull me in closely towards himself, not caring if I was in my light sleep hour or not.

Honestly, I missed that. I missed his touches and his feather light kisses while snuggling into my neck in the middle of our sleeps. He made every night a beautiful sleeping experience. However, that stopped because that incident…

I sighed inwardly and with the lightest movement wave I can, I turned to him, looking at his angelic and flawless sleeping face. I felt safe and warmed inside of me even though so. I could also felt the corners of my lips curved into a wide grin while looking at him sleep.

There was only a word to describe my feelings. Blissful.

This is what I had dreamt about since I was a little girl, or maybe ever since I knew Sehun. I knew that he was all I wanted in my life. Always hoping that he would feel the same one-day, and that day arrived sooner than I thought it would be. But that just had to come along. Putting out relationship and friendship at stakes.

His eyes fluttered after moments of staring at him. I quickly shut my eyes and pretended to be asleep. I guess I still got busted…

“Aren’t your eyes dry from all those staring since a million years ago?” He exaggerated.

I peeped with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter