Chapter 14 : It’s You…

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14 : It’s You…

As we were on our way down the corridor into the room, there we saw her…

 

I was surprised when I saw her. I haven’t seen her in months after that night when she told me about the birth of that relationship. I was ashamed, somehow, I guess. I felt that I have upset and disappointed her in some ways, certainly by “snatching” Sehun away from her.

To admit, I am in glee and excitements start building up, especially when the wedding bells are closer.

I gave her soften smile and nodded, I was afraid, that was the least I could do now, I guess.

“Hi~” She spoke softly.

“Hey!” I returned her warmly. I was expecting neither her words nor her attitude.

That’s all we exchanged with each other, just greetings. I could see that Sehun was slightly uncomfortable. I knew that the memories of them came back haunting him. He loved her… A lot…

He tried to hide it though; he still placed a wide smile on his face to assure me. He knew what I was thinking when I turned to look at him. Nevertheless, I knew that he always wanted to contact her. He always wanted to ask her how she has been. Was she doing well after they parted? Was she angry with him? Did she blame him, but mostly, did she blame me? So many questions but none of them were answered. I knew he has some form of guiltiness inside of him towards her for making such a choice. He couldn't bring himself to face her.

As we settled down and waited for our orders to arrive, I made an excuse to get out of the room. I went to her…

***

“Hey!” I tapped her shoulders.

“Yes, how can I help?” She turned around thinking that I’m one of the servers.

“It’s me~ Can we talk?” I asked.

“Oh! I’m sorry! I thought you were someone else!” She chuckled. “And yes, sure!” She continued.

We went outside to the balcony and we sat. The wind kissed our faces and whistled into our ears as we stayed still for moments and birds’ chipping sounds filled in the silence between us.

“Umm…” Not knowing where I should start and how should I start.

“You want to talk about Sehun. Don’t you?” She looked straight at the skyline in front of us.

“Hmm…” I hummed and continued, “Why didn’t you reply him when he texted?”

Silence once again filled the atmosphere. This time round, the wind roared louder than where we left it to be.

“He missed you. He wanted to make sure you’re okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter