Chapter 2

Someone As Cold As Me

"AHHHH!! STOP IT PLEASE! STOP!" A girl screamed 

"UNNNIEE!!! UNNIE!!" The Yujin jolted up and cried. She was having that nightmare again. She was covered in sweat and tears and her breaths were uneven, "Get it together Yujin-ah! It's been two years! Get over it!" 

It was 4 am when Yujin awoke from the nightmare. Instead of going back to sleep she decided to change and go for a jog. As she jogged she ran it a certain blond girl and made her fall to the floor. 

"Yah! Watch where you're going!" The blonde coldly said. 

"Sorry." Yujin coldly repiled which shocked the blonde for amount. Yujin a gave a sincere bow before continuing her jog. 

---------------

"AISH! She didn't even help me up!" Jessica mumbled and dusted her pants off. 

Unlike Yujin, Jessica was up not because of nightmare, but because she had insomnia. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't sleep. Even when Donghae would sneek into her room and sleep with her, still she couldn't sleep. There was something miss or should we say someone. Someone so dear to her. Someone she loved even more than Donghae. 

That someone was her friend Tiffany. Ever since Jessica could remember Tiffany and her did everything together. They were born in the same hospital, raised in the same city, went to the same school. That all changed when Tiffany suddenly disappeared. She was kidnapped. For weeks there were no signs of Tiffany anywhere until someone had found her in the park bleeding and they brought her to the hospital. That's the last place she ever got to talk to Tiffany. Tiffany had too much bleeding in the brain and had lost lots of blood. The last thing she heard Tiffany say was "I love you.…" That's when her heart stopped beating and Tiffany was gone. 

That was two years ago though. No one knows what happened to Tiffany still. All they know is she was beaten and cut. It broke Jessica's heart not knowing what happened. She hated how she couldn't protect her. Jessica was in love Tiffany for who knows how long and know she would never seen her again. Jessica has always been a cold person but has gotten even colder since then. The only people she is not cold to are her friends. Sooyoung, Yoona, Seohyun, Yuri, Taeyeon, and Sunny as well as Donghae.

Donghae…we should we start with Donghae. A year after Tiffany's death, Jessica met Donghae. Donghae was the new popular guy when they met. Jessica was first and only Donghae noticed. Whenever Donghae talked to Jessica he could see the sadness I burr eyes. That's when he made it his mission to take that sadness away. Since then Jessica's heart slowly melted when she was around Donghae. She loved the way he made her feel, the way he made her laugh, the way he reassured her of everything. The thing is, her heart hasn't completely melted for him…and she doesn't think it will. 

-----------------

By the time both girls arrived at their respected houses it was already 6 am, so they decided to to get ready for school. 

Yujin took a shower because she just jogged and then put on her new school uniform. Then she headed out to meet Sunny at their meeting spot.

Jessica on the other hand was to lazy to take a shower so she washed her face, brushed her teeth, fixed her hair, and put on her uniform. Then headed out the door. 

When Jessica arrived at school everyone was spazzing about new students. 

"I heard one of them is the principles niece." One girl said.

"OMG!! SUNNY'S BACK!!" Another said. 

Jessica was happy that it was mostly good news going around this time. Now she was sure that Sunny was here and she can spend time with one of her closes friends. Jessica has missed Sunny so much she couldn't even explain it. Especially since Sunny left around the time Tiffany died. 

"Hey babe!" Donghae surprised Jessica and gave her a back hug. 

"Hey!" Jessica greeted. 

"Bae did you sleep at all last night?" Donghae asked.

"Of course I did! Why would you ask that?" Asked Jessica. 

"You have bags under your eyes." Donghae whispered in Jessica's ear. 

"Yah! No I do not!" She elbowed Donghae's stomach but not too har, "Let's haut get to class." 

"Since when did you want to go to class early?" 

"Since today, now let's go!" Jessica dragged her boyfriend. 

-----------------

"Thank you Uncle!!" Sunny and Yujin bowed.

"You're welcome now get to class your already late on your first day!" Principle Lee said, "Oh and Yujin! Stay strong, be good, be careful, and please don't get into a fight on your first day." 

"I can't make any promise." Joked with a blank face. 

"Well try! Now go!" He shooed them out of his office and both of them went to class. 

They two walked to the class room but before entering Yujin froze. 

"Unnie, I don't think I can do this." Yujin said.

"No! You can and you will! It's too late to back down." Sunny assured her dongsaeng and led her into the the room. 

"Aha, students! I think you've all hear about our new students! Please…" Mrs. Choi said before she turned to see her Yujin in the door way, "Please greet our new students."

"Annyeonghaseyo!" They bowed.

Sunny and Yujin made their way to the middle of the room and greeted themselves to the room as well. 

"Anyeonghaeseyo! Lee Sunny imnida! I am the same age as most of you so I hope you take good care of me!" Sunny gae her best eye-smile to the class.

On the other hand Yujin was the complete opposite. No smile, no nothing just an intro. "Annyeonghaseyo Choi Yujin imnida. I am 16 years old. Yes I'm younger then you guys by two years. I hope you still treat me well." After finishin Yujin went directly to what she thought was probably her seat and sat down with Sunny skipping behind. 

Sometimes Yujin can't believe how childish Sunny can be. Especially with that agyeo of hers they think Yujin is older.

--------------

Lunch time…

"Ahh I'm hungry!" Sunny agyeoly said. 

"Then go eat it lunch time." Yujin coldly said. 

"Okay let's go!" 

"You go I'm going to stay and take a nap." Yujin said and plugged in her earbuds. 

"Alright I'll bring you something later." Sunny sighed at the sight of cousin and followed her friends to the cafeteria. 

"Yujin! Will you please come here?" Mrs. Choi asked.

This was it the moment Yujin has been waiting for. Finally in two years she era talk to her mom. Yujin made her way to Mrs. Choi's desk and when she stood right next it she was embraced in tight hug. Tears poured out of her mother's eyes. Her only daughter was right there! Right in front of her. Yujin comforted her but also reminded her that they were still in school.and that there was still one student in the room. She stemmed like she didn't even notice, but Yujin knows she did.

"Mom I know your happy to see me, but this isn't the time and place for this. Now stop crying! I'll see after school with Sunny. Alright?" Yujin whispered wiping away her mothers tears. Mrs. Choi nodded and grabbed a tissue to blow her nose. 

When Yujin felt a pair of eyes on her she turne her head and have deadly glare to a blonde that was staring at the site of her and her crying mother/teacher. 

"What are you looking?" Yujin sternly asked not dropping her gaze. The blonde couldn't respond to the her, "Well?" 

"Yujin-ah calm down. Be nice to Jessica." Mrs. Choi said. 

"Oh so this is Jessica. The one that is always so disrespectful to you, but then you do nothing to her." Yujin slowly took steps towards Jessica still not taking her eyes off the blonde. Still the blond could not move or respond. The coldness in Yujin's voice. The icey cold glare she was being given. "Just to let you know if you ever disrespect my mother again. You are not gonna see the last of me." Yujin chuckled and made her way back to her seat. 

"Jessica don't mind her. She's been through a lot. I apologize for her." Mrs. Choi said before continuing grading papers.

Jessica on the other hand was still trying to process everything. Yujin was Mrs. Choi's daughter, Yujin is by far the most scariest person she's met, and she'll kill me if I ever make fun of our teacher ever again. People thought they way Jessica spoke and her glares were scary but not like Yujin. Yujin's were twice as scary and her voice as well. Just as you saw it basically paralyzed the ice princess. The Ice Princess has finally has found someone who's as cold as her, maybe even colder. 

Jessica turned her head to the right and observed the girl who had her eyes closed and earbuds plugged it her ears. They way Yujin looked now wasn't so bad. Not cold at all. She almost reminded Jessica of Tiffany. The way listened to the music intently, it was just like Tiffany. 

"SICA!!" Sunny broke Jessica out of thoughts.

"Mwo?" 

"I thought you wanted to eat lunch together." Sunny whined. 

"Yah Lee Soonkyu! If you're gonna do agyeo I'm not goning to!" Jessica threatened.

"Fine, fine, I won't. By way have you met my cousin Yujin yet?" 

"Yes I have." Jessica gave a give glare to Yujin sitting across the room. 

"Sica she's not that bad." 

"Pwah!" Jessica scoffed, "She is mean." 

"I know she is but she wasn't always like that. She's actually one of bestest friends you can have. She seems really cold but she has the warmest heart. Kinda like you! You were pretty mean when I first met you." 

"Yeah that was because you used your agyeo that made cringe and want to punch you!" 

"You did punch me! I got a black eye because of you!" 

"Did I do that? I don't remember?" 

"Still the same old Sica!" Sunny chuckled.

"By the way whose that lunch for?" Jessica asked pointing the to the sack lunch in Sunny's left hand, "Is it for me?" 

"No, it's for that kid over there." Sunny nodded to where Yujin was, "Yah! Yujin-ah!" Sunny yelled. 

"Hmm?" Yujin responded. 

"I got you your favorites! Chocolates milk, an orange, and a salami sandwhich with no crust." 

"Thanks just set it on the table I'll eat it later." Yujin lazily said with her eyes still shut closed. 

"Sunny!" Jessica called, "Did you see Taeyeon yet?" 

Again Sunny stiffened at the mention of Taeyeon's name. 

"…uhh…yeah I did, but I didn't talk to her." Sunny's smile turned into a frown, "I don't know think I want to talk to her." 

"Well it seems like I'm not the only with problems out of the both of us! Finally I get to met this Taeyeon too!" Yujin said. 

-------------

A/N: Hey guys! Thanks for all the great responses to this story! Thanks for the upvotes and thanks for subscribing! ^_^ I was going to add more to this story but I'm tired and I want to update before I sleep! So here it is Ch.2! See you next time guys! ^_____^

Thank you to SNSDloveSONE, Matt13, and aycp09 for the upvotes! :) <3