Chapter 9

Someone As Cold As Me

The bell rang and all the students were in their seats. Mrs. Choi had just walked and all the students were quite. 

"How was your weekend students? Do anything fun?" She asked. All the students were silent though no one wanting share what they did. "Anyone want to share?" Still no one did until Yujin raised her hand. "Yes Yujin." 

"I had a sleep over with Jessica all weekend. It was fun. Right Jessi?" All the students were shocked an envious. Out of all people Yujin decided make friends with the ice princess. It wasn't like they had chance at being Yujin's friend anyways. Whenever they tried to approach Yujin, Yujin gave them a deadly cold stare and they'd back away. 

"Umm…Ye-yeah we did." Jessica stuttered as everyone was looking at her. 

"Maybe you two a little too much if you know what I mean! Did you hit your head on the headboard to get that bruise?" One of the male students blurted out. 

"That's enough Ok Taecyeon!" Mrs. Choi yelled. "Now if there's no one else let's move on to today's lesson." 

"Yeah you totally didn't go see Jessica." Sunny chuckled and started paying attention to the lesson. 

"Shut up." 

-------------------

"Aren't you going to go to lunch?" Yujin asked Sunny.

"Are you gonna go to lunch?" Sunny asked back.

"Maybe or maybe I can go talk to Taeyeon unnie. Maybe she'll talk to me about happened between you two." 

"No! Never!" Sunny shouted.

"Honestly what's the big deal? When are you going to talk to her? This has been going longer than when you came back from Japan." 

"It's just…I don't have the courage to go up to her. She breaks down my walls and I get scared. You know how that feels. I'm not ready."  

"AISH! This unnie!" 

-----------------

 "Hello?" Yujin said over the phone.

"…" 

"Helloo?" Yujin said again.

"Yu-Yujin?" Jessica asked in a nervous shaky voice.

"Yeah, who else would it be?" 

"I- I don't know…"

"Jessica can I ask you something?" 

"Yes?"

"Why did you call?" 

"I'm…I'm really sure. I'm just not feeling so great today. Can you come over?" 

"Sure, are you sick? Do you need me to grab medicine? You seemed to be fine earlier." Yujin worrly said. 

"No I'm fine I just need some company that's all." 

"Okay I'll be there in a few minutes." 

To:Krystal
Hey what kinds of snack does your sister like?"
From:Yujin

To:Yujin
She likes anything except cucumbers. She HATES cucumbers!
From:Krystal

To:Krystal 
Okay thanks! 
From:Yujin

To:Yujin
No problem! ^__^
From:Kyrstal

Just as Yujin was heading out the door Sunny arrived at the apartment. 

"Hey I got the ca-" Sunny said before Yujin snatched the keys from her hands and rushed to the elevator. "Woah! Where are you going in such a rush?!" Sunny asked as she followed the girl to the elevator. 

"No where. I'm just going out." Yujin lied.

"Oh going 'out'" 

~Ding~

"Well I hope you Sica have fun tonight!" Sunny joked before running towards the apartment. Yujin sighed and shook her head then walked into the elevator. 

-----------------

"Knock knock! Guess who?!" Yujin said poking out behind Jessica's door, "I brought ice cream and chips and soda!" 

"Hey." Jessica sadly said. 

"Why so blue?" Yujin asked as she took the snacks out of the bag and placed them on the desk next to Jessica's bed. 

"I don't know just not feeling well. How'd you get here so fast anyways? I thought it's probably take at least an hour to get here." 

"I drove. Here!" Yujin said and handed Jessica an open tub of ice cream.

"You drive? You're only 16?" 

"I live in California for two years. I got my license there. Are you going to take this or what?" 

"Feed me." Jessica pouted and batted her eyelashes. 

'Why is she acting so cute?' Yujin thought, "Uhh okay. Let me go put the tub of ice cream in the freeze done stairs." 

"There's a little one under the desk right there. No need to go down stairs." 

"Okay." Yujin put the tub of ice cream in the mini fridge as well as the soda." 

"Here say ah!" Yujin said and lifted the spoon to Jessica's mouth. Jessica obeyed and Yujin gentialy shove the ice cream in . 

"Sit and watch Suits with me." Jessica patted the space next to her. 

"O-okay." Yujin hesitantly climbed onto the bed and sat next to Jessica. Yujin made some space between her and Jessica hopin Jessica wouldn't notice, but she did and pulled Yujin to her.

"Ah!" Jessica opened signaling Yujin to feed her more ice cream which she did.

'You really are princess aren't you?' Yujin thought and chuckled to herself.

"What's so funny?" 

"Nothing nothing." She shook her head and gave herself some ice cream. "Why didn't you tell your boyfriend to come over do this with you?" 

"…*sigh*…we fought earlier." 

"Care to share?" Yujin asked and set the tub of ice cream on the desk. 

"Well…I started to think about Tiffany again. Donghae got mad that I did because he said I should just forget about Tiffany and move on. He always gets sensitive when I talk about Tiffany for reason. Then we started to fight about other things." 

"Oh…Jessica can I ask how close where to Tiffany?" Yujin curiously asked. 

Jessica hesitated, but ended up telling Yujin everything. 

"Tiffany was my first love and the love of my life. I broke down when she went away. Then Donghae came along. Donghae's a nice guy, but I feel like I'm only using him." 

"Jessica I think you should really break up with Donghae." Yujin suddenly blurted out.

"What! Why?" 

'Because you deserve someone better than him.' 

"Because you're just going to break his heart. You don't want that right?" Yujin lied. 

"You're right, but he's the only that makes me not miss Tiffany." Jessica frowned and lowered her head.

'Again?! Why is she so cute?! Stop it Yujin! Stop it! She's not cute!'

"Jessica…it's okay miss her you know. It hurts to know…to know she's not here anymore, but it's okay to miss her. It's not okay to forget about her though. It is okay to move though. She would've want it."

*sniff**sniff* 

"Are you crying?" Yujin's eye opened wide. "Did I say something wrong?" 

"No, no." Jessica shook her was and wiped away her tears. "It's actually the opposite. I've been waiting for someone to tell me something like that." Jessica then happily smiled. "Thank you." 

"You're welcome." Yujin smiled as well. "If you ever need someone call me. I'll be there. Anytime, any day, any time. Promise." 

"Really? Pinky promise?" 

"Yes pinky promise!" Yujin chuckled and hooked her pinky with the blonde's. The two me smiled and looked I to each other's eyes. Soon the space between the two lessened. Soon their foreheads touched, then their noses, and then…

"Jessica! Dinner!" Mrs.Jung yelled. 

The two girl back away from each other. Each one blushing madly. 

"We-we should uh go eat. You must be hungry." Yujin said getting off Jessica's bed and helpin Jessica off as well. 

"Uh yeah we should shouldn't we." 

----------------

"Yujin are you staying the night?" Mr. Jung asked.

"No, I think I'm gonna head home soon." 

"No, stay it's late you're staying the night." Mrs. Jung said.

"Mom she said she's gonna go home soo it's fine." Jessica said.

"No it's late she shouldn't be out at this hour. She can stay the night the. You two can wake up early and go to school with each other. Yujin you can sleep in Jessica's room." 

Yujin and Jessica stared at each other for for a few seconds. Both thinking the same thing. It was going to be a long night. 

Both girls finished up helping with the dishes and went back up to Jessica's room. 

"You know you can leave if you want. It's not even that late." 

"No it's fine. I already texted Sunny unnie telling her that I'm staying the night. I'll just sleep on the couch to sleep on."

"No! Sleep on the bed it's big enough for the two of us. Here's a towel and a change of clothes. Tell me if there too small. I can go steal some of Krystal's clothes since they're a little bigger and longer." 

"Thanks." Yujin said, took the things, and went into the bathroom.

Jessica then collapsed on her bed. 

'Oh my god! We almost kissed!' Jessica brought her hand to her lips. 'What was that anyways?' Jessica was now too tired to to think about any of this so she decided to sleep without washing up or anything. 

"Hey Jess you can wash up now." Yujin said coming out if the bathroom, but the. Found a dead a sleep Jessica on the bed. "Alright then nevermind." Yujin made her way towards the bed. She covered Jessica with the blanket then walked toward the couch and used the blanket Jessica was using eariler while she was watching TV. She then layed on the couch and covered herself with the blanket. "What have you done to me Jessica Jung?" She asked as she looked over the sleeping girl on the bed then her side and slowly drifted off to sleep.

------------------

"She's with her at the moment sir. It seems they're getting close with each other." 

"So it seems, but when it comes time for her to do what she's told she'll come around. Especially if it's that girl we get." 

---------------

A/N: Soooo? How was it? Thanks for reading guys. It's kinda a boring chapter I know, but I just need some little event here and there before we get into the better stuff. I guess that's how I'll put it. Anyways, thanks for reading! Comment please. Oh! Also, like I told Philbister12 watch out for a Special Sunyeon chapter coming soon! And also if you guys would like to see any other Soshi pairings let me know I'll try to throw in here and there! Alright til next guise!! ^__^