Chapter 16 Sunyeon

Someone As Cold As Me

"Here." Yujin said handing Taeyeon a box with a cake. 

"What's this for?" Taeyeon asked looking up at Yujin. 

"It's Sunny unnie's birthday. Did you forget?" 

"No I didn't forget, but why are you giving this to me?" She asked.

"My plan is for Unnie to talk to you. I'm going to tell her to meet me in the courtyard later tonight. We'll make it all pretty with lights and such. Then we'll turn the lights off then you'll come out with the cake and sing Happy Birthday to her. Sound good? Good!" Yujin said everything before Taeyeon could answer, "Do you have any questions?" Taeyeon shook her head, "Great! Be back here before sunset!" 

"Uhh…what just happened her?" Taeyeon asked herself. 

-----------------

"Yah! Yujin-ah where are you?" Sunny asked. 

"I'm using the restroom. Just meet me in the courtyard!" 

"Urgh fine!" Sunny groaned and stomped to the courtyard. Sunny wasn't having the best birthday ever. For one she had to go to school and two her mother gave her another lecture on how she's getting other and she needs to be more responsible and blah blah blah. "Wah!" Sunny gasped as she saw the courtyard. It was decorated with twinkling lights hanging in the big tree in the middle. Lights also hung all around the the courtyard. 

"AHHHHHH!!" Sunny screamed as the lights went out. "Yah!! This isn't funny!" 

Just as Sunny was going to scream again, but the. she saw lights approaching her. Then someone began to sing. It was Taeyeon. 

"Happy Birthday Sunny!!" Taeyeon said and placed the cake infront of Sunny to blow out the candles. Sunny did and it went dark again before the lights turned back on. 

"Did Yujin plan all of this?" She asked. Taeyeon nodded. 

"Don't try running away because she has the girls blocking the exits." Taeyeon said and placed the cake on the table that set up. 

"So this what she's doing." Sunny chuckled, "To get me to talk to you."

"Look Sunny you don't have to if you don't want to." 

"No! I-I think it's time I stop running. Tae…" Sunny sat on the bench under the tree and Taeyeon followed. "I-I didn't want to leave you, but I had to." 

"I know, but Sunny this all started before you left with Yujin. This happened when you left to Japan. What happened? Did I do something wrong for you to leave me?" 

"No you didn't Tae! I swear it wasn't you. Taeyeon I broke with because…because I cheated on you. I kissed Hyomin and I couldn't forgive myself for doing it. I felt so guilty." 

"…" 

"I thought you deserved someone better than me." 

"That's it?" Sunny nodded, "Yah!! You babo!! That's it!! That's why you ignored for the past three years!!" Taeyeon shouted, "Sunny-ah…you being gone for so long and not being here with me was way worst than you kissing Hyomin. Do you know how much I missed you? How much I needed you here?" 

"Tae I know and I'm sorry. Missed you so much too, but I kept replaying everything in my head. I liked that kiss! I kissed her back. How are you not mad about that?" 

"I am, but it's in the past. I can't change it. Sunny all the matters to me right is you. I loved you and I still do. I don't want you to leave me anymore." 

"Taeyeon…I-I love you too, but I'm stupid." 

"I know you're stupid." Taeyeon said and made Sunny chuckle. "And so am I. We can be the babo couple. Plus, what does being stupid have to do with any of this?" 

"Because I'm stupid that I ignored you for long. When actually I missed you. Always being with you, I missed it. So…" 

"So…"

"Are we back together?" Sunny asked. 

"I don't know? Are we?" 

"We do you love me?" 

"Of course I love you!" 

"I love you too my Taetae!!" Sunny whisperd and hugged Taeyeon. 

"So I guess everything went well?" A voice said. Sunny and Taeyeon parted the hug and saw Yujin standing not to far with a smirk on her face. The two just nodded. "Great!! Now that you two got your time. It's time to party!!" 

"Huh?" Sunny looked confused. 

Soon everyone popped out and confetti was thrown. "Happy Birthday Soonkyu!!" They yelled. 

"Wah! So you planned this all out?" Sunny asked her baby cousin and she nodded.

"All for you!" Yujin smiled, "you've been taking all your time out just to take care of the past two years and so I want to do something special for you! And what better day than today!! Love you unnie!!" 

"You little devil come here!!" Sunny wrapped Yujin into a nice tight bear hug and patted her . 

"Can we eat the cake now?!" Tipical Sooyoung asked. 

"Yes let's dig in!!" Yujin shouted. 

------------------------

A/N: so here's the sunyeon chapter I said I was going to do. It turne it very different then I planned, but I didn't remember why I was originally going to do. It's not the best chapter but I guess it'll do. Sorry it's so short. I hopefully will finish the other chapter by tomorrow so look out maybe don't give you hopes up. So yup! ^__^ 

Oh and yeah Taeyeon congrats!! 

I don't really care if they're dating or not I mean they're human too. Why shouldn't they date and they're in their twenties already I mean they're not kids. Anyways I like it, but at the same time it sounds and looks really fake. Not that it's not I'm just sayin.