Chapter 15

Someone As Cold As Me

A/N:Thank you guys so much for giving this story so much love!! I lurve you guys so much! I love the comments and upvotes and just the fact that you guys read this fic!! Here's an update. It feels like forever since I updated. I still need to update my other fics too, but I've been too caught up in this one. Anyways I want to thank Sophiaaa, forevergorJESS9, SNSD4Life_, and aayien for the upvotes!! And just thank you so much to all the subscribers!! Aight til next time guise!! 

---------------------------

"Jess." Yujin whispered and poked Jessica's arm, "Jess." She whispered again trying to get the latter's attention. 

The two were in the library again studying for finals. It was their last week before summer break so everybody was studying. Well almost everybody. 

"Jessi~" Yujin whispered again.

"What is it?!" Jessica angerly whispered. She was obviously annoyed by her new girlfriend. She was trying to study diligently, but the girl would not stop bugging her. 

"I love you!" Yujin said and smiled. Jessica just shook her head and said nothing. Then she just went back to studying. "Jess!" Yujin whispered again.

"WHAT?!" Jessica shouted making the whole library jump including Yujin. Jessica apologized to everyone then sat back down. "Wht do you want? I'm trying to study here!" Jessica whispered. 

"Can I leave?" Yujin asked.

"But we need to study." Jessica said looking down at their work. 

"I don't need to I already know this stuff." Yujin whined.

"Oh really? Do this problem." Jessica pouted to a random problem in their book.

"Done!" Yujin held a paper with the problem already done. 

"When? How? Okay, what about this one?" Jessica pointed to another. 

"Done!" 

"What when did you do all these problems?" 

"I did all them an hour ago." 

"Then why didn't you help me do this problem? I've been stuck on it for thirty minutes now." 

"You didn't ask." Yujin said and Jessica glared at her.

"Do I really need to ask for your help?" 

"Yes." Jessica glared again, "I mean no! No I should've know that you need help." 

"That's right!" Jessica smiled and continued to work on her math problem. Yujin sighed in relief and helped her girlfriend finish the problems, so they could leave.

It was already really late when the two left the library so Yujin decided to just drop Jessica off at home. 

"By-" 

"Wait! Come in with me. Please?" Jessica insisted, "We always go over to your apartment now, so hang out here for a while. Mom and dad miss you too."

"Is it only them or…" 

"Okay I miss you too." Jessica admitted, "I haven't seen you in two days." 

Jessica and her family went on a two day trip to visit Jessica's grandparents in the country side. Jessica didn't have the best signal there and didn't want to use her grandparents phone line. 

"It was only you two days. Also, we always hangout my place because you always want to hang out there." Yujin chuckled at her girlfriend, "Come on let's go!" Yujin turned off te engine and exited the car. She then ran and opened the door for Jessica. 

"Thank you!" Jessica exited the car and walked hand in hand with Yujin to the house. When they entered the house they were immeditly greeted by Jessica's parents as well as Krystal.

"Hello girls!!" Mr. And Mrs. Jung greeted.

"Hi!" The two said. 

"Did you two eat yet?" Mrs. Jung asked. 

"No we didn't mom." Jessica said, "Is there food for us to eat?" 

"Yes it's still out we just finished dinner and I haven't gotten the chance to out the left over food away yet." Mrs. Jung said. 

"Thanks mom!" 

"Thanks auntie!" 

The two got the food and sat at the dinning table and ate. While they ate Krystal came in and at down next to Yujin. (Jessica's sitting across from them) 

"Hey how've you been?" Krystal asked Yujin, "I haven't seen you in a while I missed you." Then she pouted. 

"I've been good! You?" Yujin smiled. "What happened between you and…err… I want to say Amber?"

"That's good! Same with me. Haha yeah it's Amber and she actually confessed to me first. Now we're together! Just like you and Jess unnie!" 

"Mmmm, that's great! I'm happy for you!" Yujin sallowed her food and said. 

"You know Yujin, you're different from when we first met. You're more happier now." 

"Really? I haven't noticed?" Yujin laughed. 

Unknowningly to her a certain blonde was eatting quietly across from the two. She was obviously jealous of her sister's and her girlfriend's interaction. Yujin was supposed to be paying attention to her, but instead was having a conversation with Krystal. She finished her food and went to go put her plate in the sink. She then ran up to her room hoping Yujin wouldn't notice he was gone. 

"She jealous you know?" Krystal said. 

"I know!" Yujin chuckled, "Do mind cleaning this up for me?" 

"Sure!" 

"Thanks!" Yujin wiped then followed after Jessica to her room. 

Yujin walked into the room without knocking and accidently walked in on a changing Jessica. She quickly closed the door and waited for the sign that she could come in. Jessica quickly put her close on and opened her door. 

"Don't you know how to knock?" Jessica coldly said, "Or are you a ert that wanted to see me change?" 

"I-I didn't even know that you were changing!" Yujin stuttered. "I'm not ert!" 

"Whatever you say. I always catch you looking at other girls butts. You're worst than Taeyeon." Jessica said and walked towards her bed. 

"Yah! I do not look at girls butts!! Why do I need to look at theirs when I can look at yours?" Yujin blurted out, but then covers . 

"So you admit you look at my !! You byuntae!!" Jessica yelled and threw her pillow at her girlfriend.

"Fine I'll admit I…I-I do stare at it sometimes." Yujin blushed and picked up the pillow and hid her face in it.

"I knew it! It's okay I have a nice ! Haha just don't look at other girls butts or I'll kill you! Araseo?!" 

"Yes sir!" Yujin saluted and laughed, "You are such a jealous girlfriend.  I don't know how you an Tiffany unnie lasted so long? I mean you two get jealous so easily! Two very jealous people in a relationship doesn't sound like the greatest match." 

"I am not jealous." Jessica denied. 

"Then why did you stomp up to your room then? Was it because you were happy to see me ignore you and talk to your sister?" Yujin sarcasticly said and smirked. 

"Yes! It's a good thing you're bonding with my family." Jessica lied. 

"You are such a liar babe." Yujin chuckled and hopped into the bed next to Jessica, "Just admit it you are jealous." 

"No!" Jessica stubbornly said. 

"Hey if I can admit that I like looking at your . Then you can admit that you are jealous." 

"Fine! I was jealous okay! Happy?!" Jessica burst. 

"No, because you're not happy." Yujin back hugged Jessica and snuggled her face into Jessica's neck, "How about I stay here tonight? It's late and I'm too tired to drive home." She said and closed her eyes. 

"Yah! You can't-" Jessica said, but rwalized her girlfriend was already asleep. Jessica decided to sleep herself since she was also tired. She was already comfortable in Yujin's embrace too, so she just decided to drift off to sleep. 

--------------------

After school Yujin decided that she was going to make Jessica a special dish for dinner that, so both of them went to the market. Yujin went to go grab some vegetables while Jessica continued to look at the snacks. While she picking the vegetables out two very big men approached her. She noticed them and dropped what she had in her hands and began to run. Lucklily, Jessica was headed her way, so she wouldn't have to go wondering around to find her. Yujin grabbed her hand quickly ran out of the store. 

"What's-what's going on?" Jessica asked panting with hands on her knees when they stopped at a near by park. They hid behind some tall bushes, so they wouldn't be seen. 

"It's nothing just wanted to go for a run." Yujin said trying to catch her breath, "I-I think they're gone let's go." 

"Who?" Jessica asked, but Yujin didn't answer and pulled her back towards the mart. Their cart was still were they left it luckily. They paid for their things and left. Yujin was quite on the way back home and Jessica didn't bother to ask any questions. 

When they arrvied at the apartment Yujin went straight to the kitchen to fix up the dinner for the two of them. After setting the table Yujin walked over to the living room where Jessica was watching tv. 

"Dinner's ready." She said and extended her arm out to her. 

"Mmm this good!" Jessica smiled then quitely ate her food. Yujin just smiled back and ate her food as well. After a few minutes Jessica drop her fork to the table to catch Yujin's attention. "Can we talk now?" 

"About what?" 

"Babe don't play dumb with me!" Jessica raised her voice. 

"Fine!" Yujin did as well, "What is it that you want to ask?" 

"Why do you keep running? Why don't you face your father? Why don't you do something about him?" 

"Jess…it's not that easy! Unless you want me to join another gang to stop that gang. It's not like I wanted to be a part of this I was born into this. Plus, it's not like it's just him. It's my whole family. Sunny unnie's, Sooyoung unnie's, my other uncles. What happens to them?"

"This is all about money right? They have tons of it you don't have to worry about them. Sunny's family owns three huge entertainment company as well as schools. Sooyoung's family owns millions of hotels across the globe. You're other uncles and aunts probably have other bussiness. You don't have to worry about them." 

"Okay, but what about my family. This is their one only bussiness. Yeah they invest in stuff, but it's not like they need anyother bussiness. What will happen once my dad's gone? It'll probably keep going on. Whats the point?" Yujin got up and put her dishes away, "I'm going to bed now." Yujin said and headed to her room. Jessica just sighed and followed. 

Jessica scooted in next to Yujin and hugged her waist. 

"To be honest I'm scared." Yujin whispered, "What if something happens not only to me, but w-what if something happens to you? I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if you got hurt. Then I'd be breaking my promise again." 

"Shhh…nothing's going to happen to us okay? Don't always think the worst out of every situation." Yujin nodded her head.

"If anything does happen just know that I love you. Alright?" Yujin kissed Jessica's forehead and she nodded as well. 

"I love you too! Goodnight!" Jessica whispered into Yujin's ear and snuggled into the crook of her neck as slept. 


----------------------

"She was at the mart, but we weren't able to get her. She ran away before we had the chance to, sorry sir!" The two men bowed. 

"Both of them?" 

"Yes sir!" 

"All you has to do was bring back at least one of them and you failed to do so!" Mr. Choi shouted and there papers at the two, "Next time make sure you take more men with you. That way they don't get away. We're running low on money. Stocks have been low all month and our investers are losing faith in us!" 

"Yes sir!" They bowed, "We it is none of of bussiness, but we just want to ask. We get why you want Jessica Jung, but why do you want your daughter back here? She betrayed you." 

"Yes that is true, but I have my reasons for getting my daughter back. For one she is my one and only daughter. Two, I have something a planed for her that will expand our 'bussiness'. Three, since she and that Jung are now fimiliar with each other it will be a punishment for her to see the one she cares about get in this situation. I need you two keep an eye on them just for another few days. Her cousins have stop updating about her whereabouts. That is all! Now leave!" He shooed the two off and continued his work.

-------------------------

Stephanie Miyoung Hwang
August 1st, 1996 - June 10th, 2012 

The tomb stone said. Jessica and Yujin were at the graveyard where one of tomb stones they placed for Tiffany was. They barried her body in California next to her mom's tomb, but got a tomb stone in Korea as well because both places was her home. Jessica fell to her knees and sobbed the moment they arrived. Yujin tried holding her tears back, but they slowly came out. She tried to stay strong for Jessica. Since Jessica's past with Tiffany was greater than her's. 

After what felt like hours of crying. Jessica and Yujin finally headed out. They were walking towards the car when Yujin realized they were being followed. Her paste quickened, but so did theirs. Yujin began running with Jessica, but was soon blocked by two very huge men. She tried turning around, but two more men were there. Yujin held onto Jessica's hand tightly. Yujin tried to fight them off, but they were to big. The two men behind them grabbed Jessica and covered and she knocked out. Yujin got destracted by the men taking Jessica that she didn't notice the other men about to do the same to her. 

-----------------------

"Urgh!" Yujin groaned as her senses where coming back to her. 

"Good you're awake!" 

"D-dad?"