Chapter 10

Someone As Cold As Me

'Should I? But Sunny unnie told me not to wake her up when she sleeps. She said she'll get mad or she won't even budge.' Yujin debated with herself. It was about 5 in the morning and she didn't know if she should just leave or tell Jessica she's leaving. Usually she would just leave, but she knew that Jessica would be sad if she left without notice.

"Jessica! Jessica!" Yujin shook the sleeping girl. 

"Hmmm!" Jessica angerly groaned.

"I'm gonna head home now. I'll see you at school later." Yujin whispered.

"Hmm okay." 

With that Yujin quietly walked out of Jessica's room. She tried to keep as quite as she can, but end up tripping on the last step. 

'Aish! Yujin why are you so clumsy?' 

When Yujin finally got home Sunny was already up waiting for her. Yujin walked and saw her unnie looking at her with a smirk on her face. 

"It seems like someone had fun last night." Sunny teased.

"What?" 

"You're wearing Jessica's clothes. You two obviously had last night." Yujin looked down and realized she was still wearing the clothes that Jessica gave her last night. 

"What?! No! It was late, so I stayed the night. Nothing happened." 

"Really? Nothing happened?" 

"Uh well something almost happened." Yujin mumbled, but Sunny mamaged to catch it.

"Oh like what?" Sunny's smirk widened. 

"We-we I'm almost kissed." 

"I knew it!" Sunny snapped her fingers and laughed. "I knew you liked her."

"Shut up! I don't! I was just in the moment." 

"Whatever you say." Sunny chuckled, "Go get ready for school!" She ruffled Yujin's hair then went into the kitchen. 

-----------------------

"Yah!" Jessica shouted and punched Yujin's arm. 

"Ah! What was that for?!" 

"You left without saying goodbye." 

"I did. I told you was leaving and you said okay." 

"No I didn't!" 

"Yes you did." 

"I was not even half a wake I thought it was a dream." 

Yujin shook her head and laughed at Jessica. 

"It seems like you two are getting friendly with each other." Donghae interrupted. "Hello Yujin." 

"Hey." Yujin's voice became cold. 

"Do you think you can leave us alone for two seconds?" Donghae asked Yujin.

"This is my spot I'm not moving." 

"Okay fine. Sica," He said and focused his attention on Jessica. "I'm sorry. We had a stupid fight. Will you please forgive me?" 

Yujin laughed at the scene. 

"What's so funny?!" 

"Well I never thought a guy like you would ever beg a girl to forgive him." 

"Shout it will yah!" Donghae barked.

"Stop! I'll think about. Okay? Now can you please leave us alone. We were having a conversation before you intreupted us." Jessica said and turned back to Yujin leaving Donghae angered. 

"Sorry about Donghae." 

"It's okay I've been in worst situations." Yujin smiled and then there was a comfortable silence between the two. 

"Mmm…do think Sunny will mind if I sit here?" Jessica asked. 

"I don't so. She's over there smiling at te both of us I for think she'll mind. If it gets her to sit with Taeyeon too then it's fine. Just tell, I wanna say Sooyoung, to sit with you're boyfriend today."

"Great idea! I will!" 

----------------------

Yujin was out in courtyard again during lunch a certain joined her. As Yujin ate her lunch Jessica being Jessica took a nap on Yujin's lap. Yujin being Yujin scolded her, but of course Jessica could care less. 

After eating Yujin just sat an admired Jessica's beauty. For some reason Yujin felt comfortable with Jessica. She was bringing out the old good Yujin and Yujin liked it. She hated being cold, but she couldn't help it. 

There was a calming silence, but it was all intreupted by an boiling Sunny. 

"CHOI YUJIN!!" Sunny shouted.

"Yes?" Yujin calmly said. 

"How could you?! I told you I didn't want to be near Taeyeon and what did you do? You got Sooyoung to move and the only place for me to sit was next to her. I would've rather sat to Donghae." She gritted her teeth and her tongue was circling the inside of her left cheek like it always does when she's mad. 

Yujin on the other hand had a huge grin on her face. Her mission for the day was been a success. Sunny also had a grin on her face as she saw Yujin not alone. Sunny decided to start teasing Yujin about the situation.

"You two seem to be doing good. So, when will I be getting the wedding invitation in the mail?" 

"Unnie! I told we're not like that! We're just friends." 

"Well if you would like to know. Jessica used sleep on Tiffany's lap in this very place, so don't tell me there's nothing going on because I can obviously tell. Also, the look in your eyes is the same when I saw you at the hospital checking up on Fany." 

Yujin didn't make eye contact with Sunny at all. She just looked at the sleeping figure on her lap. "Unnie can you please…please stop talking about her." Yujin's voice cracked. 

"Fine, but one last thing. I feel that you two where destined to be together. Isn't it fate that you two fell in love with the same girl already. You two need each other. To heal each other. It's good for the both of you. So, don't deny what your feeling for her Yujin-ah because it's real." With that Sunny walked away and made her way back to the cafeteria. Yujin sat there thinking long and hard. 

'Shes probably right.' She looked at the forgive in front of her again. 'No she is right. I need you Jessica Jung and you need me.' 

The bell for the end of lunch had already rung, but Yujin still sat in the courtyard with Jessica sleeping on her lap. Yujin didn't care if they were missing class. She just wanted Jessica to sleep and she just wanted to watch her sleep. After school Sunny and Sooyoung brought Jessica's and Yujin's things to them in the courtyard. 

"Hey couz!" Sooyoung said placing Jessica's stuff on the floor next to them. (A/N: Sooyoung's a Choi so yup family) 

"Why didn't you come back to class?" Sunny asked.

"I don't know." Yujin shrugged, "I just didn't want to wake this girl up." 

"I guess our little dongsaeng has fallin in love again like you said Sunny." 

"Shut up Sooyoung unnie!" Yujin glared at her. She decided that it was time for Hessica to wake up, so she shook the the girl. "Jessi! Jessi wake up!" Jessica didn't budge though. 

"No cosi this is how you wake her up. Watch and learn." Sooyoung said approaching the sleeping girl, "Jessica I got a cucumber!" 

"Where! Get it away from me!" Jessica jumped up and gripped on to Yujin. 

All the girls laughed at Jessica including Yujin. 

"Yah! That's not funny!" Jessica shouted, "What time is it?" 

"Time to go home." Yujin repiled. 

"What? Why didn't you walk me up? We missed the whole afternoon of class." 

"It's fine who cares." 

"I do you dummy." 

"My mom's the teacher an my uncle's the owner and principle. I don't have to worry about anything. Come on I'll send you home." Yujin said giving Jessica a hand. 

"Okay thanks." 

"What about us?" Sunny and Sooyoung asked.

"You two are already coming with me. Why make a big fuss you big babies? Now let's go!" 


--------------------

Jessica POV

When we arrived at my house Yujin offered to stay with me, but I refused. I had too much in my head to have her around. Especially because what I heard eariler. When Sunny came yellig at Yujin I woke up, but pretended to sleep. I heard everything she said though. I dont what to think now. Yujin and Tiffany? Tiffany and Yujin? I don't know.

Yujin was in love with Tiffany? When, where, how? What I'm more upset about is did Tiffany cheat on me? Is that why everytime I talk about Tiffany Yujin's face turns sad. Does she know what happened to Tiffany? I need to know. 

---------------------

I headed to the restrooms. On my way I saw my boyfriend and Yujin around the corner. I was going to go up to the two, but I decided to keep low and listen to what they were saying. The never seemed to get along, so why are they taking now?

"Leave me alone Donghae-ssi!" Yujin yelled and brushed him off her shoulder. 

"No!" Donghae grabbed Yujin's wrist and doing her so they where face to face, "Donghae-ssi? What happenen to Oppa Yujin-ah? We're family aren't we?" 

'Family? Since when were Yujin and Donghae family. If the were they never told me anything' I thought.

"I don't have a family. I never had one. Now let me go!" 

"We're your family! Don't shut us out!"

"I can if I want to. Especially after what you and Minho did to Tiffany!" 

'Tiffany? What did Donghae ever do to Tiffany? How does Donghae even know Tiffany? He came after Tiffany died.' I was so confused. What are they saying? I didn't want to hear anymore if so I ran away.

-----------------------

AUTHOR POV

"Really you have some nerve going out with Jessica after killin her girlfriend." Yujin smirked, "Do you have no guilt for doing that? I know you liked Jessica-ssi a lot. Is that why you took orders and did that? You even transferred schools to be with her. Tell my father no thank you again. And leave me alone. I really hate seeing your face. It disgusts me so much. Got it?!" Yujin released Donghae grip on her wrist and made her way towards the class room. 

When Yujin returned to class Jessica was no where to be seen. She asked Sunny if she Jessica and Sunny she went to the restroom. It was odd though. She would have seen Jessica then. 

'If she was on her way to the restroom she must have seen Donghae and me. She must of heard what we were talking about. Where dd she go?' 

"Unnie! Tell mom that I'm goning to out, so is Jessica!" Yujin said and sped out of the room.

"O-okay?" Sunny sad confused. 

Yujin ran to the only place she knew Jessica would be. Jessica wouldn't leave the campus that's for sure. Yujin arrived in the courtyard, but Jessica wasn't there. 

'Okay, okay. If I were Jessica where would I go? Not anywhere inside. Not anywhere on the outer part of campus' Then she looked, 'The roof!' Yujin ran and when she arrived on the roof there was the person she was looking for. 

"Jess!" Yujin called.

Jessica turned to see a breathless Yujin at te entrance to the roof. Jessica's eyes were swollen and her face was all watery. Yujin took a step forward, but was stopped by Jessica. "Don't come any closer!" Yujin didn't obey though. She took light steps towards Jessica then as soon as she reached her she wrapped her arms around the crying girl.

"Shhhhh…it's okay. I'm here." Yujin calmly said and combed Jessica's hair with her left hand. 

"No it's not okay Yujin! I need to know. I need to know what happened to Tiffany! That way I can let her go. I heard what Sunny said to you yesterday! I heard what you and Donghae where saying! I heard everything! So tell me the truth! I need the truth!" Jessica cried and hitting Yujin continually. 

"And I'll give them to you. Just calm down. I told Sunny that we won't be in class, so…ask anything you want. We have all day." 

----------------

A/N: thanks for reading guys. Lurve guys! ^__^ Also, thanks to meme1992 for your Upvote! Also, thanks to new subscribers and all my reads! Aight, til next time peace!