Chapter 4

Someone As Cold As Me

"Here auntie let me do the dishes! You cooked it's the least I could do!" Yujin insisted. 

"Fine but at least let Jessica help you." 

"Okay!" Yujin smiled and began washing the dishes, "Here you can rinse." Yujin said handing Jessica the soapy bowl. 

"Oookay." Jessica hesitantly took the bowl.

Both were quite again. Yujin washed whole Jessica rinsed and all that was left was the sound of the water running. Jessica kept fridgeting though. She going to ask a question but she kept fighting with herself to see if she should or should ask.

"You know if you want to ask me something you can." Yujin whispered.

'Why is she whispering? And did she just read my mind?' Jessica thought. 

"Uh…why are you so friendly now?" Jessica asked rinsing the remainder of the dishes.

"Why you don't like it? I can go back to the cold-" 

"No! It's just that it was such a sudden change from earlier at lunch time." 

"Did I scare you? If I did I'm sorry." Yujin lowered her head.

"Well you kinda scared the crap out of me with that ganster talk and stare and everything." 

Yujin just chuckled, "Was I really that scary? Like I said I'm sorry." She apologized again, "I should be getting home. It's getting late and Sunny-unnie is probably waiting for me, so uh I'll see you later." Yujin quickly grabbed her bag from the living room and walked towards the door. 

"Yujin wait!" Jessica yelled, "Uh I hope we can hang out more in the future and have a goodnight!" 

"Goodnight Jessica-, what should I call you?" 

"Unnie is fine." 

"Alright then, goodnight Jessica unnie!" Yujin politely bowed and began to walk home. 

--------------------

"Sunny unnie?" Yujin shouted as she entered her apartment to check if the midget was in her(their) apartment.

"Right here!" She repiled. 

Yujin walked over to the living room and found Sunny already drinking away. 

"Here!" Sunny offered a can of beer and Yujin gladly accepted, "So how was your guys meeting?" 

"Fine, not bad…um…unnie?"

"Hm?" 

"You knew about Jessica unnie and Tiffany unnie didn't you?" Yujin questioned and Sunny sat silently and tried avoidin eye contact, "Of course you did. You and Jessica unnie are close. Why would you and Tiffany unnie be either?"

"What surprised me the most though was that you took her death harder than I did. You didn't even know her that well either." Sunny said talking a gulp of her beer.

"She was someone that didn't deserve to die. Especially to die like that. She had her whole life ahead of her." Yujin also took a gulp of beer, "Did you buy anything stronger than beer?" 

"Yes, but can you save that for the weekend? I don't want you to go to school with a hangover." 

"Fine!" Yujin pouted, "Can you at least give me my hooka pen back?" 

"Nope!" 

"Waaee??" Yujin whined. 

"Eww why are you doing that? Are you drunk already?" 

"No I'm not and I used to act like this all time when we were kids." 

"No just no. Please don't do that." 

"Okay, but, only if you tell me why you didn't tell that you knew Tiffany unnie." 

"Deal!" Sunny stook her hand out and they shook in it, "Alright so, at the time Tiffany was kidnapped I was in Japan, remember?" Yujin nodded, "When I came back Tiffany was in the hospital and Uncle Soojang had told me to take care of you and make sure nothing happens to you. He didn't give me a reason why I had to but I did it. When I went to go visit Tiffany and I found you in her I didn exspect you to be there. I was confused on why you would be there. I made an excuse saying I was there to get you, although I had no idea you'd be there. Then when we left for the states you told me everything and I just didn't tell you everything."

*PWHAK* (idk what slapping sound are haha) 

"YAH!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!" Sunny shouted and rubbed her left arm.

"Nothing." Yujin calmly said and drunk the rest of beer.

"I hate you Choi Yujin!" 

--------------

"Hey babe!" Donghae said over the phone, "How was working on the project?"

"It wasn't that bad. Yujin's actually really cool." Jessica repiled. 

"What?! Earlier you said you hated her!" 

"When did I say that?" 

"Earlier in the gym. About five hours ago." 

--------------

~Five hours ago~

"HATE THE NEW GIRL!!" 

---------------

"Nope I don't remember." Jessica bluntly said.

"Aigoo! Forget it!" Donghae sighed and gave up.
----------------

"Hey!" Jessica popped next to Yujin. Yujin just glanced at Jessica before continuing playing on her phone, "So you want to hang out later?" Again Yujin just glanced at her, "Well we don't have to hang out. By the way where's Sunny? We're supposed to have lunch together today." 

"Sunny stayed home. She's hungover." Yujin repiled. 

"Oh. Okay so do you want to-" 

"Hey Babe!" Donghae cut Jessica before she could fine what she was gonin to ask. 

"I'll leave you two alone." Yujin said and walked away. Not before giving Donghae a ice cold glare. 

"She's cool alright. Cool as in cold cool." 

"What?" Jessica asked confused.

"Nothing Bae! Anyways did you finally sleep last night? Your bags aren't sagging as much as they usually do."

"Yes I did! And my bags don't sag too much!" Jessica hit her boyfriend, "Some boyfriend you are." 

-------------

'Lee Donghae, how can you have the nerve to do that. To take Jessica as yours. If she knew wha you did you'd be dead!' Yujin thought as she observed the couple from afar.

"Yujin right?" A short brunette asked.

"Uh, yes. You are?" 

"Kim Taeyeon, it's nice to meet you." 

'Ah, so this is Taeyeon.' Yujin glanced at the short girl standing next to her, "So, you're the girl that Sunny unnie is in a relationship with."

"Well 'was' in a relationship with. I just wanted to introduce myself. Sunny's told me a lot about you. You seem like a great person." 

"I used to be a great person. Now if you'll excuse me." Yujin bowed but before making her way to her seat Taeyeon whispered to her something. 

"I still see good in you though. The way you were looking at Jessica. Anyways, just tell Sunny I miss her." And with that the two made there way to their seats. 

'The way I look at Jessica? Is there a way that I look at Jessica? I barley even know her.' Yujin thought,'Sunny unnie has some explaining to do too.' 

--------------

"Sir we've got the pictures are profile you requested." 

"Thank you very much. Have you guys planned everything?" 

"Yes Sir! But Sir we would like you to look at the photos." 

"Why is that?" The man curiously asked. 

"It seems like your daughter might interfere like last time." 

The man observed the photos, chuckled, smirked, "It makes the plan even easier!" 

-------------------------

A/N: Sup guys! Here's a, I want to say,short update. I don't know how long I'm going to make this start yet but not won't be ending anytime soon I'll promise you that. Thanks for subscribing and I love your guys comments! ^___^ Til next time!

And thanks to Alfred3, chyler25, and Ennii for the upvotes!! ^____^