Chapter 19

Someone As Cold As Me

"So are you going to tell me what this place is?" Jessica asked Yujin. The two were currently cuddling with each other on the couch. Yujin still couldn't move much so Jessica and her decided to stay home while the others went out and played. 

"Hmm? This place? Well this place was bought with the money that me and Sunny unnie won in Vegas." 

"Vegas?! As in Las Vegas?!" 

"Yep! While we were roaming this earth, one of our stops was Vegas. We bought fake IDs and went gambling. We looked so innocent that the players went easy on us. What they didn't know was how well we played. We had the best poker faces. They were stupid and went all in on the first round thinking we had nothing good." 

"But you guys did. That's how you won all that money." Yujin nodded her head. 

"After that we set up a new bank account with our fake IDs and put all the money in there. That way my-"that man" wasn't wondering where all this money came from. When we came back here we went house hunting. I wanted to buy a place that if I ever had to run away to I'd have this place. Nice isn't?" 

"Mmm? I wouldn't know." 

"Why?" 

"Well since I got here all the places I've been is here and the kitchen." 

"Well, once I get better maybe I can show you the bedroom." Yujin smirked.

"Yah byuntae!!" Jessica shouted. 

"What? I'm just saying! The bedrooms are very nice. Even ask the unnies. They're huge and each one has a bathroom with an open shower and jacuzzi." 

"Wow!" Jessica's eyes widened at the fact, "Alright, now that that story is cleared how about Jackson?" 

"What about Jackson?" 

"How'd you meet him?"

"I could tell you, but you'd get jealous and want to hit me." 

"Yah! No I won't!" 

"Promise?" 

"Promise!" 

"Alright! Hong Kong…sometime last year I think. When Sunny unnie and I arrived in Hong Kong we heard there were some great clubs around so we went. We ended up going to a strip club. This one had male strippers and he was one of them." 

"Jackson! Jackson was a stripper!" 

"Hey!" Jackson shouted, "You swore you'd never tell!!" Jackson burst as they were coming through the door.

"Well she's my girlfriend. I have to tell her everything." Yujin explained. 

"Okay well then why don't we tell your 'girlfriend' the part where Mark, JB, and Yoogyeom and I all gave you s." Yujin's mouth hung wide open. Jessica's mouth as well as her eyes were wide open. She then turned to Yujin with a 'I can't believe you did that look'. 

"YAH!!" Yujin tried kicking Jackson but missed because he back up. "I was drunk. Jess I was drunk and we were just having fun." 

"I understand, but four guys really Bae? Don't you think that's a little too much for one night?"

"It wasn't only just one night. How long did you guys stay? A month? Everyday for that month she got one by one of out guys." 

"Wah! Jinjja!?" Jessica again turned her head back to Yujin in a surprised manner.

"Aniya!! I did not do that everyday. We did go there often, but I did not do s every time we were there. Do you think I need that? Anyways back to the main story. We met Jackson at the club. We stayed after to chat with the guys and Jackson just stood out." 

"Was because I'm so good looking?" Jackson confidently said.

"No! It was because you looked so freakin dorky, you keep bragging about yourself, which annoyed the hell out of me, and you kept screaming. He was very strange and still is." Yujin stated making Jessica laugh and making Jackson pout. 

"So there was nothing going on between you two at all?" Jessica asked. 

"…" both stayed silent. 

"Ehem!" Jackson "coughed" trying to break the silence, "Well I did really like Yujin, but she…she rejected me." 

"Oh really? What about now?" 

"Well now we're like brother and sister. Right?" Jackson turned to Yujin and she nodded. "You don't have to worry about us. Who you really need to be worried about is Xiumin." 

"Xiumin?" Jessica questioned. 

"Yeah Xiumin, Yujin's ex-boyfriend or ex-fling I should say." Jackson went on even with Yujin's death glare fully on him. She was honestly about to blow up. If it didn't hurt so much to move she would be pounding his far in at the moment. 

"Ex-fling huh? How many of these "flings" am I going to meet?" Jessca crossed we arms and stared at Yujin. 

"To be honest there are a few." Jackson said. 

"YAH!!!" Yujin burst, "STOP LYING! There are not that many." 

"Oh really should I name all the ones back in Hong Kong? Jia, Fei, Victoria, Lim-" 

"SHUT THE UP!" She shouted at him.

"Kris, Tao, Lay, Lu-OW!" 

Yujin grabbed the pillow and threw it at his face. Yujin smirked when it hit him. 

Jessica on the other hand was getting more and more jealous by the second. She promised she wouldn't, but how could she not be. Her girlfriend did so much stuff with other people, people she probably didn't care about, but with her they barely made out. 

"Didn't Xiumin show you this house?" Jackson asked looking around the livingroom. 

"Yeah. He wants become an architect. I asked if he would be willing to help me look at some good homes. Then he showed me this one. Which I loved so I bought." 

"Wait, that was only a few months ago." Jessica said, "you still talk to him?" 

"Well yeah he's a cool guy." 

"But he's like your ex." 

"Yeah but we ended on good terms." 

"Oh okay." Jessica stayed silent. 

Silence filled the air. Jessica couldn't take it anymore so she got up to "get something from the kitchen." 

"Way to go jackass!" Yujin scolded Jackson once Jessica was gone.

"What did I do?" Clueless Jackson said.

"She sad now stupid because you just had to go talk about all the flings I had back in HK. I would kill you right now if I didn't hurt so much for me to move." Yujin held up her fits. 

"I'm sorry." 

"You better be. Now go talk to her." 

"What?! Why? She's not my girlfriend." Jackson pouted. 

"Does look like I can move? Now go!" Yujin angerily shouted. 

"Fine!" 

---------------------------------------------

Jessica end out on the porch with a cup of hot Carmel coffee. She kept on drawing circles around the rim of coffee cup to keep herself distracted. She tried not to be jealous but she couldn't help it. Suddenly the door open and out came Jackson. 

"Uhh…hey can I?" He asked pointing to the open chair. 

"Yeah sure." 

The atomsphere became very akward. Without Yujin, Sooyoung, or Sunny around Jackson did not know what to do. 

"Uhh…about what I said. Yujin did have a lot flings and a lot of them were pretty hot." Jessica glared at him and he coughed. "Not that your not hot. Hehe. It's just that, that's how I make of Yujin. She's a great friend when she's not killing people haha." Jessica sat there with a blank stare. "That was joke. Anyways, Yujin did have all those flings, but she's serious with you. I can see it in her eyes. With them they said one night, but with you they say forever. So don't be jealous. Just remember the thing you get that none of them got is her love." Jessica than gave a slight smile to him. 

"Thanks" she whispered. 

"You're welcome! Now I have to get going. I gotta a date to attend." 

"You have a date? Who with?" Jessica asked. 

"A special someone. Oh and I check her bandages and everything before coming out her so she should be fine for the rest of night. Bye Sica noona!" He waved and ran to his car. 

-------------------------------------------------

It's been a few weeks since then and Yujin recovered pretty quickly. Jessica and Yujin were talking a walk along the shore enjoying each other's company as always. The ended up arguing about how they were missing school. Jessica's phone was flooded with text and voice messages from her whole family. She told them she was fine and safe and they did not need to worry, but being parents they still did. 

"You really should go to school though. Sooyoung and Sunny unnie are going." Yujin said. 

"No. If your not going I'm not." 

"Your graduating this year you have to!" 

"What about you? You need education too!" 

"I teachnically dropped out already when I left Korean two years ago. Sunny unnie actually did some online schooling while we went on our adventures. That's the only reason why she could graduate this year." 

"Well do t you want to graduate high school at least?" 

"What for? You graduate to go to college. You to college to get a good paying job. You get a job to make money. I have money and I don't have or need a job. So there is really no point in me going." 

"Aawwww! Pleeasse!! Yujin-aah~ Jebal~" Jessica used some of her agyeo. Yujin looked away trying to resists, but Jessica kept tugging on her arm. 

"Urgh! Fine! I'll go! No stop it's gross." Yujin said which made Jessica pout and let go of her arm. She started walking forward alone with Yujin walking behind giggling at her cute girlfriend. 

--------------------------------------------------

"Babe?" Jessica said.

"Hmm?" 

"Were there anything you liked when you were younger?" 

"Well, there was this cute dance from this movie called "The Pacifer" that me and Sooyoung unnie always did." 

"Really what was it?" 

"It's called the Peter Panda dance. In the movie there's this little boy named Peter and his dad made this song up for him so he can go to sleep." 

"How does it go?" 

"Promise not to laugh when I do it okay?" 

"Okay!" Jessica said with anticipation. 


(A/N:The Peter Panda Dance please watch to get the whole thing. If not you'll lost) 

"And that's the Peter, I swear it's the Peter, that's the Peter Panda dance!" 

"Woohoo!" Jessica smiled and clapped. Like she sad didn't laugh although she was goin to. "That was impressive." 

"Shut up!" Yujin rolled her eyes and nudged Jessica. "You wanna learn it?" 

"What?! Me? No I'm good." 

"No come on I'll show you!" Yujin said and dragged Jessica off the couch. 

"Hey what are two doing?" Sunny asked coming I to the livingroom with Sooyoung.

"I'm teaching Jessica the Peter Panda dance!" 

"Really can I join?!" Sooyoung excitedly asked. 

"Um I guess." 

"Yes!" 

"Really the Peter Panda dance?" Sunny laughed, "When was last time you to did that?" 

"I don't know, but I miss doing it with this girl. Brings back great childhood memories. *sniff sniff*" Sooyoung said and wiped away her fake tears. 

Everyone started laughing and the test of the night was like all the rest. Staying up talking til the sun came up then knocking out and sleeping til the night. 


---------------------------------------------

A/N:  I know, I know it's been a very Lon time since I updated, but it is! Thanks for being so patient! I honestly do not know what us going to happen next so don't be surprise or mad when I don't update okay? For those who upvoted honeybee83, candy_89, Sakurarules, and taengsic22love thank you so much. And all the subscribers and supports thanks A LOT!! I love ya guys!! <3