Chapter 18

Someone As Cold As Me

"Jessica?!" Yujin shouted, "Are you okay?" She checked to make sure nothing was wrong with her girlfriend. Jessica's eyes were shut closed the moment she heard the gun shots. "Thank goodness! You're fine. Jess open your eyes."

 

When Jessica did open her eyes, she found an injured Mr. Choi on the floor. One of the bullets had hit his knee and he fell immediately. One hit his shoulder an it was the one that was holding the gun.

 

"Hurry let's go before the guards come." Yujin grabbed a hold of Jessica's hand and ran to the car with Sunny not far behind. As soon as they got in the car Sooyoung booked it and left.

 

While in the car Jessica noticed Yujin holding the left side of her waist. "Hey are you okay?" Jessica whispered.

 

"I'm fine. Just a little bruised from opening that door." Yujin gave her a reassuring smile. "Are you okay?" Jessica nodded, "Good." Yujin sighed, "Sunny unnie?"

 

"Yeah?"

 

"C-call Jackson."

 

"Why did-"

 

"Just call him!" Yujin cut her off, "Tell him to meet us at the house."

 

"O-okay." Sunny stuttered and began to look for his number. Sunny then looked at Sooyoung with a worried look.

 

'Jackson? Isn't he Yujin's first kiss?' Jessica thought, 'AISH! Stop Jessica it's not the time be jealous! But why would they need him?'

 

"Jess." Yujin called out to the blank Jessica.

 

"Hmm?" Jessica turned her head to Yujin.

 

"You should sleep. It's late and it'll be a while til we reach the house. Okay?" Jessica nodded and obeyed. She was exhausted and wanted to sleep anyways.

 

The girls in the car made sure Jessica was asleep before speaking. Of course they didn't want to worry the girl. She was already going through a lot in the past few days.

 

"How are doing cuz?" Sooyoung asked looking into the rearview mirror peeking at Yujin.

 

"I'm managing. Just drive as fast as you can." Yujin panted.

 

"Jackson said he's there. He's just waiting for us now." Sunny said.

 

"Good. Thanks unnie." Yujin flashed Sunny a sincere smile, "Tell him to get everything ready, so that when we arrive we can get this thing out of me."

 

"Alright I'll do that."

 

"Al-alri-" Yujin tried saying before passing out.

 

"Yujin-ah!!" Sunny shouted.

 

"What happened?" Sooyoung asked trying to keep her eyes on the road especially with the sped that she was going at.

 

"She passed out. I think she's losing to much blood!" Sunny panicked. She jumped into the back to take her little cousin.

 

"Jut make sure you keep pressure on the gun shot. We're almost there." Sooyoung told her and she did so.

 

With all the noise Jessica couldn't sleep. She stirred and a woke. When she did she found a passed Yujin next her wit Sunny worrily holding her hand and a spot on her side. When Jessica's eyes focused she the noticed blood that had spread on onto the shirt. Jessica's eyes widened and quickly helped Sunny take care of the figure.

 

"Oh my god! What? How?" Jessica couldn't continue as she started bursting into tears.

 

"Sica calm down! She's going to be okay! It won't help her if you start crying. Okay? You need to stay strong for her." Jessica nodded and wiped her tears.

 

Then suddenly the car stopped and the door burst open.

 

"Yo what took you guys so long?" Jackson asked.

 

"No time just help us get her in the house!" Sunny yelled.

 

Sunny got out if the car and Jackson went I. To te get Yujin out. For him Yujin was no problem. He was just shocked to see the blonde girl in the car. He ignored it and quickly took the passed out girl out of the car and rushed her inside. He set her on the table next to it was a small table set with the sterilized medical equipment. He laid her flat on the table and got the scissors to open up her blood shirt. Then he began taking out the bullet and seeing up the wound.

 

Sunny had led Jessica into the house and the to both sat in the second living room that was up stairs waiting for Jackson to finish. Jessica was shaking. She didn't know how to feel about the whole situation. Why would her own father shoot her? Was Yujin going to be okay? Is she going to die? While Jessica was in deep thought she felt a hand squeeze hers.

 

"Hey." Sunny smiled, "She's going to be okay. Jackson's very good at this."

 

"I hope she's going to be okay. Wait! If she got shot then how did she run to the car?"

 

"I don't know. Maybe because the adrenaline rush. She probably didn't even know she got shot until she got in the car."

 

"Sunny, I know this isn't the right time to ask this question, but is that the same Jackson that…"

 

"Yeah that is. Don't worry though she only loves you. There was never anything going on between the two. They're just friends that kissed, but they were drunk, so yeah."

 

"Okay I got it."

 

"Sunny!" Jackson said.

 

"Jackson. How is she?"

 

"She's good. She just needs a lot of rest. Just make sure she doesn't get up too much." Jackson then gestured Sunny to move close, "Who is she?" Jackson whispered.

 

"She's Yujin's girlfriend. Her name's Jessica Jung."

 

"What?! I thought I was her boyfriend! Are you telling me she's cheating on me?!"

 

"Yah! Shut up! It's not the time to joke!" Sunny hit him.

 

"Hahaha okay I'm just kidding! Stop it! Anyways like I said just let her rest. I'll be back to check up on her."

 

"Thanks Jackson!"

 

"No prob! Now I have to get going! Bye Sunny!"

 

"Yah! It's Sunny noona remember. You're in Korea now."

 

"Araseo! Bye! Bye Jessica!" Jackson smiled and waved at the blonde and made his way out.

 

"So! Do you want to go see her?" Sunny turned back around to Jessica. Jessica nodded. "Go."

 

Jessica made her way downstairs and walked slowly towards the the table with the unconscious Yujin. She couldn't help but cry when she saw the helpless figure.

 

"BABO!" Jessica cried out, "WAE?! Why did this happen to you? Why not me? You can't die. Okay? I already lost Tiff. I-I can't lose you too. I know they said you're fine, but how do I know for sure. That's what they said about Tiffany and she died. You can't die Yujin-ah! You can't!" Jessica sobbed and cried out as she held her girlfriend's hand.

 

Of course she cried until she fell asleep. When she did Sunny came down with a blanket for the two. Not wanting them to be cold. She then took a chair and sat on the opposite that Jessica was at and began talking to her cousin.

 

"Jinjja! Out of all the trouble we've been through you got shot like this. It could've been something more epic like that one time the cops we're chasing after us." Sunny chuckled thinking about all the stupid stuff they if in the past two years."Just make sure you wake up. This girl stubborn. She won't let go of you so easily. Not only her, b-but me." Sunny's voice began to shake. "Y-you're my baby cousin. You're the baby sister I never had. I love you. We all do." Sunny wiped her tears and sat there waiting for her to wake up and her too fell asleep.

 

--------------------------------

 

"Urgh! Where am I?" Yujin groaned as her eyes tried adjusting to the light. She then saw a figure standing next to her. Someone who looked so familiar. "Tiffany unnie?" Yujin got up with no problem. She checked her left side where she was shot, but nothing was there.

 

"You really shouldn't be here Yujin-ah." Tiffany said, "You have to wake up."

 

"Tiffany is it really you? What? How?"

 

"Like I said you shouldn't be here yet. Go back."

 

"B-but I want to stay here with you. I miss you. Remember all those things we said we'd do together after you got out. I love Tiffany unnie."

 

"Yujin, you don't love me anymore." Tiffany chuckled, "I will always be your first love. Like they say you never forget your first love. But now you love Jessi and she loves you. You need to go and protect her now not me. I'm fine now. I'll see you two sometime in the future I promise." Tiffany flashed her signature eye smile and walked away. Yujin then became very sleepy again and her eyes closed.

 

--------------------------------

 

"Urgh!" Yujin groaned. She tried her best to open her eyes, but the sunlight was too bright. When she finally did she found herself with Sunny on her right and Jessica on the left both of them holding her hand. She didn't have enough energy to speak so she tried her best to squeeze the girls hands so that they'd wake up.

 

"Hmm?" Sunny hummed. She then realized that her hand was being squeezed. "Oh my god! Yujin-ah!" Sunny jumped up. "You're awake. How do feel? Are you hungry?" Yujin nodded, "okay I'll make some rice porridge for you." Sunny then quickly started cooking.

 

"J-Jess." Yujin huffed. Yujin lifted her right hand and Jessica's hair. Jessica then began to stir. "Jessica." Yujin tapped her head. It was no use so she just watched the girl sleep.

 

When Jessica was finally waking up Yujin decided to pretend like she was still unconcious.

 

"Yujin-ah you're still not awake?" Jessica groaned. "Yah! Babo-yah! Wake up! I'm going to kill you myself if you don't." Yujin couldn't help, but chuckle at what Jessica said.

 

"What's the point of me waking up if you kill me?" Yujin asked.

 

"You're awake?!" Jessica jumped up.

 

"Yeah I've been up for about 30 minutes."

 

"Why didn't you wake me up?!"

 

"I tried sleepy head." Yujin smiled at her girlfriend.

 

"Okay the porridge is done!" Sunny said coming in with a fresh bowl of rice porridge. "Sorry it took so long. I had to wait for the rice to cook."

 

"No problem." Yujin groaned trying to sit up.

 

"Hey don't get up I'll feed you." Jessica said.

 

"I can't eat laying down. At least get me a pillow so I'm not completely flat on this hard table."

 

"I'll go grab wait here." Sunny said running upstairs to get on of the pillows in the bedroom.

 

"Yeah because I'm gonna run away in this condition." Yujin joked.

 

"Haha so funny." Jessica sarcastically said.

 

"Jess?"

 

"Hmm? Do need something?"

 

"Come here." Jessica obeyed, "Closer." Jessica did again, "Closer ~CHU~" Yujin planted a kiss on Jessica's lips.

 

"Yah! Why didn't just say you wanted a kiss?! You make me look stupid!" Jessica shouted hit Yujin's arm.

 

"Ah ah!! Apa(that hurt)!!" Yujin pretended to cry.

 

--------------------------------

 

"Do I have to lay on this hard table all day?" Yujin asked or more liked complained.

 

"Yes. Jackson told you not to move too much yet. It might open you wound up again." Sunny said.

 

"It so uncomfortable! He could have at least put a floor mattress on it. Or even a fluffy blanket would have worked." Yujin kept complaining, "What if I have to pee?"

 

"Yah!! Can you shut up?!" Sunny scolded the girl for being so noise and complaining about everything.

 

~DING~DONG~

 

"Jackson's here let me go let him in." Sunny said walking towards the door.

 

"Urgh!! I hate this!"

 

"Yah!! You really do need to shut up. You're too loud." Jessica told her girlfriend and she just pouted.

 

"YuJin-ah!" Jackson shouted as he entered the house.

 

"Jackson-ah!!"

 

"My love! Are you okay?" Jackson asked in a high girly voice.

 

"Of course! It hurt, but I took it like a man." Yujin said back in a husky man voice. Jessica help but look at the two weirdos in front of her in confusion.

 

"Haha just kidding! No really how are you feeling?"

 

"My back hurts. This stupid table is to hard. Plus I can't move one centimeter. This table only fits one person and since I can't move I can't make room for Jessica to sleep next to me."

 

"Huh? Okay~" Jackson awkwardly said hearing what Yujin said. Jessica in the other hand was blushing like crazy. "Yujin do mind if I knock you out?"

 

"Well it depends on how you're going to knock me out."

 

"With knock gas."

 

"And how did you get that?"

 

"I have my ways. Now I'm going to do this, so that when we move you you won't feel the pain. Now just close your eyes and relax."

 

----------------------------

 

"It's been three hours. You said she should be awake by now." Jessica turned to Jackson who was eating some snacks on the couch next to Sooyoung.

 

"She should be awake. Maybe I gave her too much, but she should be waking up soon."

 

"You know if you want to wake her up give her a kiss. You know like in Snow White." Sooyoung suggested.

 

"That stupid!" Jessica scoffed.

 

"You never know until you try it."

 

"Uh ok." Jessica hesitated knowing that the two were obliviously looking at her. She slowly leaned in when she suddenly felt a hand on the back of her head. "Mwo?"

 

"You take too long babe." Yujin whispered on Jessica's lips and gave her a long passionate kiss.

 

"Okay this was interesting, but now it's just gross now. Get a room you two!" Sooyoung said throwing pillow at them.

 

"AHHH!" Yujin cried out as the pillow hit her side she was hit. "CHOI SOOYOUNG!! I would kill you right now if I could move!"

 

"Hahaha" *merong*

 

-------------------------------

 

A/N: hey if you haven't vote for ENV yet please do! It would mean so much me and my group. There's only one more day and neck and neck with this other guy so ease vote for us. And yes I finally update sorry for making you guys wait. Thanks to LaFlaka16, Gwiyomi_ros, kittielover, taefany18, and blackwolfrebillio for the upvotes.


Okay guys I would like to give big big BIG THANKS to all of you guys. You make me happy when I'm down. I love you guys! Thanks for subscribing so much! This fic has 200+ subbies now and I'm just wowed by the amount of love you guys give me and this!! I just want to return the love! SARANGHAE!!!<3 Annyeong!! ^__^