Chapter 17

Someone As Cold As Me

"Where's Jessica?!" Yujin coldly asked. 

"She's fine. If you cooperate with me you might get to see her. Now, let's get to reason of why you're here. Choi Yujin you are going to married. That way we our family bussiness will be expand." 

"Psh! This 'family bussiness' you talk about. I told you I want no part of it. I'm not apart this family no more. You told me to leave to. Now that you're running low on cash means you use me to get you more. Typical!" 

"Not only you. You're girlfriend as well. Of course you already what we're going to do right? You've been there it before remember? I've actually been targeting Jessica for a while now. Even before you came into the picture. When you did arrive in the picture I thought it was a great time to kidnap the both of you. Of course it would really be kidnapping for you since you are my daughter." Mr. Choi smirked and chuckled, "How've you been by the way? You and your unnie went on a two year shopping spree. Buying almost everything in the world." 

"It was your money. Why do think I spent it like crazy. Why do think you know where I live too. I bought all the places with you're money." Mr. Choi nodded because Yujin was right. "Now, let me out of here!!" 

"Fine. Go." 

"Really?" 

"That's if you don't want to see Jessica. I told you if you cooperate with me you can see her. If not, you won't. It's as simple as that." 

Yujin glared. She was now sitting up on the bed and was fully awake. 

"Fine. What is it you want?" 

"I need you to comeback and do one thing." 

"And that is?" 

"To marry one of the Min family's daughter. Ther eldest in fact. Her name is Min Sunye." 

Yujin froze. Marry? How could she when she loved Jessica, but if she wanted to see Jessica she would have to agree. 

"I'd think you'd like her she's a nice girl. Cute, pretty,smart, and she's the same age as your girlfriend." 

"Why doesn't Siwon oppa marry her?" 

"Because he already has a fiancé. Did you not know that?" 

"I've been gone for two years. Do think I kept in touch with any of you since then? Hell No!" 

"Well now you know! So what do you say?" 

"…" 

"So?"

"L-let me see Jessica first. Then I'll give you your answer." 

"I can't do that you have to answer first." 

"FINE!! I'll do it! Just don't hurt Jessica. If you break your word then I will kill you myself. Now just let me see her!" Yujin gave her father a deathly glare. 

Her father smirked and then got up. "She's in 'the room'." He then left her alone. 

Yujin was confused. Was she aloud to roam around as she pleased? Or was it all a trick? She knew exactly where 'the room' was and is. It didn't surprise her that they put Jessica in there. She slowly made her way to the door and turned the knob. It was unlocked to we surprise and she began walking towards the room. When she arrived there were two men standing guard. She walked infront of the two and they sepreated letting her in. 

When she entered the room she saw Jessica layin on the bed. She could tell if she was awake or still out cold. She got closer to the bed and sat next to the figure. Yujin slowly moved the blanket down, so that she could see Jessica's face. Next thing Yujin knew a fist came towards her face. Jessica had punched Yujin's cheek. 

"AHHH!"" Yujin cried out. 

"Oh my god Yujin!! Are you okay?" Jessica got of the bed to Yujin who was on the floor. "I thought you were someone else. I'm sorry does it hurt?" 

"No, no I'm fine I'm fine. I've been in worst situations." She said holding her cheek as Jessica helped her to sit on the bed. 

"Oh my goodness!! It's all red! I'm so sorry!" 

"I said it's fine. It's just because I kept runnin it that's all." 

"Are you sure?" Yujin nodded. 

"Actually…ahh! It hurts so bad!! I think it needs a kiss so it feels better." Yujin joked. 

Jessica gave her girlfriend a glare and pushed her away. Yujin only laughed at her now pouting girlfriend and wrapped her in a hug. 

"When did you wake up?" Yujin seriously said. 

"I don't know. Maybe ten minutes ago." Jessica leaned her hea on Yujin's shoulder. 

"I'm sorry." Yujin sighed. 

"For what it's not your fault. You shouldn't be apologizing for what your fathers doing." 

There was a long slience afterwards. No one said anything. The two just sat in each other's embrace. 

"What happens now? Am I going to d-die? Just like how-" 

"No! Don't even say that! I'm not going to let that happen. I promised that I was goin to protect you!! I'm not going to break that. Not this time." Yujin held onto Jessica's shoulder and looked into her eyes. "Now, they'll probably ask your parents for money. Since your family is pretty wealthy they should no problem paying. Then they should let you go." 

"What about you? What happend to you?" 

"I'll be with you." Yujin smiled. 

"Are you sure?" 

"I'm sure. No one is going to stop me from seeing you. No one! You got that?!" Jessica nodded, "Good! Now are you hungry?" Jessica shook her head, but then her stomach growled, "haha, liar. I'll go grab something for us to eat." 

Yujin got up and headed for the door. She slowly opened the door and didn't make a sound. 

"What did the boss say about the girl?" One guard said to the other. 

"They said after we get the money we dump the girl, so no one finds her." 

Yujin gasped and became angered. 'Some people never change.' 

"Ehem!" Yujin fake coughed, "Can I get through?" Yujin innocently said. The guards moved and let her by. She ran to the kitchen full speed. 

"I knew it! Of course he wasn't going to let her go." Yujin scoffed. 

"You knew what?" Sooyoung asked. 

"Of course you're in the kitchen. Did you just make that? Can I take it? Thanks!" Yujin took the tray of food from Sooyoung's hands before she could say anything and left. 

"Hey my food!!" Sooyoung whined. 

------------------------------

Jessica stared at the figure across from her. She didn't bother to touch her food. She knew something was bothering the girl and she wanted to know what. 

"Eat your food." Yujin said as she noticed the girl not eating. 

"What's wrong?" 

"Nothing. Just that we're here in this hell hole." Yujin lied.

"Don't lie to me. I can tell something's wrong. Tell me!" Jessica demanded. 

"I said nothing's wrong, so just drop it. Okay?!" 

"Fine!" Jessica pouted and stuffed her face with the food Yujin stole from Sooyoung. 

'I need to find a way to get Jessica out of here, but how?' Yujin thought, 'hmmm? Is there still that…' Yujin got up and started lookin at the walls makin Jessica confused. 

"What are you-" 

"Shh!" Yujin cut her off. "Where is it?" 

"Where's what?" 

"There's a whole in the wall somewhere in this room. It's the one I was going to get Tiffany unnie out with. I don't think they know about it still. I don't remember where it was though." Before Yujin could look further the door opened reveiling Mr. Choi. 

"Hello!" He greeted with a smirk. 

Both Yujin and Jessica stood still. Yujin placed Jessica behind her and gave her father a death glare. 

"Oh don't look at me like that. Please sit!" He gestured the two to sit on the bed which the two did, "Great! Now let me introduce myself. I am Yujin's father, Mr. Choi, but you can call me uncle choi." 

"Psh!" Yujin scoffed, "what are you doing in here?" 

"This is my house I can do whatever I want. Anyways I would like to tell Jessica l have already come in contact with your parents. I should be getting the money sometime next week. Then you are free to leave." 

'Liar' Yujin thought, "Are you sure?" 

"Yes I'm sure. It was a nice pleasure meeting to Jessica. Now I must get back to my work." Jessica bowed not sayin a word. 

After Mr. Choi left Yujin began searching the wall again. She quickened her pace which worried Jessica a lot. 

"Yujin-ah why are you in a rush? Why are you so panicky? He just said I'll be able to leave soon." 

"Jess…you don't get it. Okay, just trust me. We have to get you out of here as soon as possible. Now where is that damn passage." 

'Think Yujin! Think!! It's a huge secret passage way. How can you hide something a grown person can walk through?' Yujin looked around the room and spotted the bookshelf. 'Of course!' The bookshelf was the widest tallest thing in the room. 

Yujin quickly ran over to the shelf and tried pushing it. "I could use some help here!" Yujin grunted. Jessica quickly rushed to her side and pushed the bookshelf as well. Before they knew it a secret passage way was revealed. "It's still here!" Yujin smiled. "It's a bit dust and full of gross bugs, but it should lead to the outside of the house." 

"What part of the house?" Jessica asked.

"It should lead us to the west gate entrance. There Sooyoung should be there with the car." 

"Sooyoung? Does she know about this plan?" 

"No not yet." 

"Then how do exspect to tell her? Do you have your phone?" 

Yujin searched her pockets, but nothing. They probably took it off her when she was unconcious. Yujin look around again looking for something.

"What is it again." Jessica asked.

"There should be an old cell phone somewhere in here. Like one of the those huge cell phones they used back in the 80's." 

She searched through the empty cabinets in the room when she finally came across the the large white phone. 

"This is very strange." Jessica said.

"Why?" 

"Aren't holding places usually in like abandoned warehouses or something." 

"Jess I think you've been watching to much movies." Yujin chuckled at her statement as she typed in Sunny's number. She and Sooyoung were probably together right now anyways. 

She got a hold of Sunny and told her plan. She told them to meet her out on the west of the house. She told her to make sure that they had a car. She also told them to make sure to be prepared for anything. 

"Okay. Now we just have to wait. They probably won't check up on us for the next two days which will be perfect." 

"Alright, but Babe why are we such a rush."

"Because Jess…they're…they're going kill you after they get what they want." 

"But he said I could when he does get the money." 

"And you re going to take him at his word? The one who technecially killed Tiffany!" 

"…" 

"It's late. Go to sleep I'll wake you up. We'll eat then get ready to leave." Jessica obeyed and laid on the bed and closed her eyes. 

--------------------------

9:00PM

"Okay, Sunny and Sooyoung unnie should be where I told them to be. It's time." Yujin whispered. She took a hold on Jessica's hand and led the way. Lucky, she was able to leave the room. When he went to grab food for her and Jessica that morning she made sure to grab a flashlight. 

"B-babe d-do you know where we're going?" Jessica asked. 

"No. But hopefully it'll lead us out of here." 

------------------------

"Open the door boys." Mr Choi said as they obeyed.

When he entered the room he was shocked to see there was no one in the room. Then he noticed the whole in the wall. He was furious and stormed out of the room.

"There gone! You idiots! Go find them!! Tell everyone to keep a look out!" He shouted. 

*RING*RING*

"Grr! What is it?!" 

"We may know where they are. West side." 

"And how do you know that?" 

"Sooyoung and Sunny are there, sir!" 

"Okay meet there in a few minutes!" 

-------------------------

After what seemed like an hour they finally felt something.

"Do you feel that?" Yujin asked.

"Feel what?"

"The breeze. I think we're almost out." 

Finally they hit a wall. Yujin looked around there was a somewhat hidden knob in the wall. She turned the knob pushed the wall, but it wouldn't open. She used te side of her body and all her strength to open the the hidden door and it did. Although the rocks on te door bruised her side a little it didn't bother Yujin. 

"Okay we're out!" Yujin happily cheered.

"Great!" Jessica happily cheered as well.

"Come on I think I see Sooyoung over there." Yujin took a hold of Jessica's hand again and made their way to the car.

"And where is it you think you two are going?" They heard a man's voice say. They turned around only to see a man pointing gun at them. Yujin quickly placed Jessica behind making sure she wouldn't get hit by bullet if it came. 

"We were just leaving."

"I can't let you do that. She's seen too much. We have to let her go. And as for you, you broke your promise." 

"I'm not the only one." Yujin spat. 

"Well, I guess I'll just have kill the both of you!" 

"I can't let you do that!" Sunny came behind Mr. Choi holding a gun to his head. 

"Sunny?!" Mr. Choi scoffed, "I should've known. You were always a good girl." 

"Lower the gun and let them leave uncle. You really wouldn't shoot your own daughter right?" 

"Who said she's my daughter? She's not my daughter anymore. Like she says she doesn't have a family." 

As Mr. Choi talked to Sunny he didn't realize that Yujin was getting closer and closer to him. 

"How do you exspect me to have daughter like this? She's weak! She cares too much about the prisoners!" 

When Yujin was close enough she tried snatching the gun from her father's grip. She struggled her father was stronger than her. 

BANG!! BANG!! BANG!! 

"Yujin!!" 

-----------------------

A/N: hmmmmmmmm? Should I continue on this chapter?

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Jessica!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


------------------------------

A/N: LOL JK!! I know I'm mean. Just have to leave you with a cliffhanger! Lol anyways thanks for reading and sorry for not updating. I got a job and now all free time I have I used for sleeping haha. I don't know if I can update this week I'm jam packed this week and weekend so I won't have time to write. So you'll be stuck to wait for what happens mwhaha!!! Haha jk anyways comment, subscribe if you haven't. I don't know why you're even reading if to haven't subscribed yet and Upvote. Also thanks to AnisZulkifli, foreverSNSD, and cristinaaaa for the upvotes I lurve tht you did!! K til next time!!