Chapter 3

Someone As Cold As Me

"Which is Taeyeon again?" Yujin asked scanning the cafeteria. 

"She's no one! Now let just go back to the classroom to finish up your lunch. You need to eat!" Sunny said trying every reason to make sure she doesn't have to be close to Taeyeon. 

"No! I want to meet her cuz! It's been years and I want to finally meet her! Now where is she? Show her to me!" Yujin commanded and shook the shorter girl off her. 

"She's the shorty right there." Jessica expressionlessly said as she walked pass the two relatives and went to go sit next to Donghae who was talking to Yoona.

Yujin didn't know if she should thank Jessica for that or keep her cold side still up. In the end she left the coldness up and just stared at the shorty Jessica was talking about. 

"So that's Taeyeon?" Yujin said to herself and nodded, "Great job cousin! She's hot!" Yujin turned around, gave a quick smile to Sunny, patted her cousin's head, then walked back to class to finish her food. On the other hand Sunny still stood there where Yujin left her.

'Did he just say MY Taeyeon was hot?!" Sunny thought and started the inside of her left cheek in frustration.

---------------------

"I guess you already know Siwon oppa came to see me…" 

"Yes I do. You're father told me." Said Mrs. Choi. 

"What father?" Yujin acted coldly to the fact that she had that kind of father. 

"I know you hate what happened, but your father cares about you. Why do think he still have you all that money when he kicked you out?" 

"Whatever! The only person I care about in that family is you." 

"No, you I know you have one more person in that family you love and he misses." Mrs. Choi said sincerely.

"I'm still not coming back home." Yujin stood up and went walked to her desk, "Just make sure to tell him that." 

~RRRRRIIIIIINNNNNGGGG~

The lunch bell rang and all the students filled in the class and class resumed. The rest of the day went slow. Many heads were on the desk and no one was paying attention, well all but three, Sunny, Yujin, and Jessica. Yujin could take the disrespect of all the students so she decided to drop her books on the desk to make a loud boom and everyone woke up. All the students stared at Yujin but she just went on like nothing happened. 

"Alright students! In order to know each other a little more I have an assignment for you guys. You will be partnered with someone you are not very fimiliar with and write me a report on them. It does not have to be that long maybe a paragraph or two. Now the partners are…"

"Mrs. Choi! I know everybody!" Donghae blurted out. 

"Yes, you are a social butterfly Donghae. So I've paired you up with one of our new students, Sunny!" Mrs. Choi smiled and gestured to Sunny. 

Sunny lowered her head and scrunched her nose in disappointment. She really didn't wants be with Donghae. Especially because she knew how much Yujin hated him. 

"Alright now we have…" Mrs. Choi went on naming the pairs, "…and lastly Jessica and Yujin. Any questions?" It was silent for abiut 2 seconds before she continured, "Alright for the last ten minutes of class exstange information with each other and find sometime to meet up outside of school. 

'Aish! Really mom! Jessica!' Yujin thought.

Sunny got out of seat grabbed her stuff changed seats with Jessica. 

"Hey! I haven't really formally introduced myself," Yujin bowed, "I'm Choi Yujin." 

Jessica on the other hand just stared at her confused. One minute she's Ice Queen and next minute she's caring stranger. 

"And your name?" Yujin raised eyebrows.

"Hi I'm Jessica Jung." Jessica said monotonely. 

"Alright…um so…just to get his thing done with, your house right after school, work all night then we won't have wore about or see each other outside of class ever again. Deal?" 

"Deal. I'll meet you by the gates." 

~RRRIIINNNNNNGGGG~

The end of school bell rang and everyone rushed out of their rooms. Yujin though, waited for everyone to leave before leaving. Before leaving he gave her mom a hug and walked with Sunny to the front gate. 

"I can't believe I have to work with that stupid Donghae!" Sunny cried and began kicking a rock. 

"Better you than me. I would have killed her chance I got." 

"Yeah it's a good thing he my partner then." 

They waited by the gate for ten minutes and began to annoyed. 

"Where is that blondie!" Yujin yelled in frustration. 

"Probably making out with her boyfriend. That's why he's not here yet either." 

"Let's just go home Sunny it not like we're gonna fall if we miss this assignment anyways." Sunny shrugged and went along with her baby cousin.

Just as they turned around and began walking a shoe hit the back of Yujin's head. 

"AHHH!" She yelled in pain, "YAH! WHT THE HELL!" She burst.

"I thought we had a deal earlier?" The blonde questioned. 

"Well you're ten minutes late!" 

"I was busy. Now let's go. Like you said if we don't want to see each other outside of class we better get this thing done. Oh and Sunny, Donghae is in the gym." 

"Oh okay, thanks for telling me! I'll see you at home later?" 

"Yeah we'll see!" 

With tha Sunny started to make her way to the gym while Yujin and Jessica began walking towards Jessica's house. But before that happened Yujin yelled out something to Sunny. 

"SUNNNY-UNNIE!!!" Yujin yelled.

"NEH!" 

"BUY MORE ALCOHOL ON YOUR WAY HOME!!" 

"ARASEO!!" Sunny repiled and the two continued on their separate paths. 

"Alcohol? You drink? Aren't you like underage?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah so!" Yujin glared at the blonde.

"Nothing." Jessica said quickly looking away. 

The walk was extremely quite. No one talked. Yujin had her headphones plugged in and Jessica was off in her on world. Because Jessica was in her own world she almost walked when the sign was red and a car almost hit. Lucky Yujin quickly pulled Jessica's body towards her, avoiding her from getting hit by car. 

"Yah! Are you stupid?! You almost got ran over!" The cross walked turned green and Yujin began to walk with Jessica just standing there, "Hurry up! Let's go!" Yujin couldn't wait and grabbed Jessica's hand and dragged her, "where do we go now?" Yujin asked after they crossed.

"Up this street and my house is that big one right there." 

"Alright let's go!" Yujin said and walked with Jessica and with their hands still attached together. As they way made their way to the front gate they met up with Jessica's younger sister, Kyrstal. 

"Woah unnie! You have a new girlfriend? What happens to Donhae oppa?" 

"Yah! She not my girlfriend!" 

"But you two are holding hands." Kyrstal pointed to their joint hands. When mentioned the both quickly retracted their hands. 

"I don even know her! She's cousins with Sunny. We need to do things for school so don't bother us." 

"Hi I'm Yujin. Nice to meet you." 

"Hi I'm Jessica's younger sister Kyrstal. So should I call you unnie?" 

"Well it depends how old are you?" 

"I'm 16." 

"I am too." 

"Jinjja! You look like Sica-unnie's age. Wait, if your 16 then why are you in Sica-unnie's class?" 

"I skipped a few grades. Now if would excuse me."

They were inside of the house now and sitting in the living room. Jessica went to her room to change and put her stuff away while Yujin wondered around the living room looking at pictures. 

'This must be Jessica. She's kinda cute. What! Did I just say that? Yes you did!' Yujin was fighting with herself. 

The next picture was Jessica with someone else. Yujin assume it to be Krystal, but before she could see who it was Jessica came into the room. 

"Hey! Let's get this done." Jessica said.

"Alright! So what tell me about your life." 

"Why me first? You go first." 

"Fine I will. I was born in Seoul, my childhood , I moved to the states two years ago with Sunny. Now you." 

"That's all?" 

Yujin nodded. 

"Was it just you and Sunny?" 

Yujin nodded again. 

"But Sunny was only 16 and you were probably only 14 and it was just you living together in the states?" 

"Yes what more do want to know?" Yujin coldly said.

"Nothing. Well, I was born in San Francisco, my child wasn't all bad, about two years ago one of the closet person to me passed away. As you know I am currently dating Donghae and now we're here." 

"Great…that's all we need right? If so I'm going to go home now." 

"Jessica!" A woman yelled which was probably Jessica's mom. 

"I'm right here mom!" Jessica yelled. 

"Oh who's this?" 

"Annyeonghaseyo Choi Yujin imnida!" Yujin introduced an bowed. 

"Well nice to meet you! Are you one of Jessica's friends?" Her mom asked.

"…" Yujin stared at Jessica wondering what she should say. They weren't friends and they've barely spoken to each other.

"She's a classmate and she was just about to leave." Jessica said.

"Oh, well, why don't you stay for dinner!" Mrs. Jung suggested. 

"No!" The both girls declined. 

"Well too bad because I'm not taking no as an answer. I'll begin making the food and you girls just stay and socialize." Mrs. Jung smiled and headed towards the kitchen. 

"Your mom seems nice." Yujin said and plopped on the couch, "I'm gonna take a nap. Wake me up when it's time to eat."

" yeah whatever." Jessica rollled her eyes and plopped on the couch next to her. Jessica looked to the girl next her and observed her features. Yujin's face was clear and dark. Her uniform was fitted her perfectly. Her face was peaceful but yet disturbing. 

Jessica herself was getting a little tried so she decided to get some shut eye before dinner as well.

-----------------

"Huh? Where am I?" Yujin asked running her eyes. She tried gettin up, but there was weight in her arm. She looked to her right and found Jessica sleeping and using her arm as a pillow. 

'You know I was just messing with you early Ice Princess.' Yujin thought and moved Jessica's hair out of her face, 'I don't think you're all bad, but your choice in men ! I'm sorry if I came off too strong.' 

Yujin tried to remove her arm from underniether Jessica's head slowly and got up to use the restroom. As she did that Jessica woke up as well. 

"Hm? Did I actually fall alseep?" Jessica asked herself. Jessica just shook it off though. 

"Jessica dinner's ready! Get Yujin and come to the dinning room!" 

"Alright!" Just as she said that Yujin came out of the restroom, "Dinner's ready." 

"Ok thanks!" 

"Oh Jessica are you planning to visit Tiffany next month?" Her mother asked. 

"I don't know. Maybe." 

"Wait Tiffany? As in Tiffany Hwang?" Yujin asked. 

"Yes, why? Do know her?" Jessica curiously asked. Jessica was wondering how Yujin could know her. Tiffany use show Jessica everyone he knew and met so why didn't Tiffany show Yujin to Jessica? 

"Um, I'm not sure? Maybe it's a different Tiffany we're talking about. The Tiffany I'm talking about is gone anyways."

"Well our Tiffany has passed away already it's been about two years since she's passed." Mrs.Jung explained, "She was a very important part of this family too. She was Jessica's best friend and girlfriend before…" Mrs. Jung stopped for a moment.

"Before she was kidnapped and killed." Jessica continued. 

'Maybe this is the same Tiffany and this is girl, Jessica, was the one she was talking about.' Yujin thought.

"Well I'm sorry for your guys lose. She sounded like a wonderful girl." Yujin just gave a comforting smile as if she did not know anything at all, "and thank you for the dinner Mrs.Jung." 

"She was and you're welcome Yujin. You're welcome anytime you want. Also, call me auntie." 

"Alright auntie!" Yujin chuckled because she was not used to being so close to others right away. 

------------------

A/N: Hey what's up! eNvUnNiE here! So how was this chapter? Things are starting unravel a little bit, maybe. Thanks for subscribing guys! What's gonna happen? I don't know you'll just have wait and find out! ^__^ See you guy soon! 
Thanks to LoveSoshi999, tvxqBoA1105, and Morgane_blackjack21 for the upvotes!