Chapter 11

Someone As Cold As Me

"So where do you want to start?" The younger one asked the older. 

The two were now at Yujin's house. Yujin had gathered their things from class and the two drove back to Yujin's and Sunny's apartment. Although all the students stared at her, she could have cared less. Yujin had got glasses of water for the two and they were now sitting on the couch. Jessica was amazed at how big the apartment was and stared around as silence filled the air. 

"Jessica?" Yujin said again this time catching the girls attention. 

"Yes?" She replied. 

"Where do you want start?" Yujin asked again.

"I don't know what question I want to ask first." Jessica said looking down at her glass of water. "How about we start from the very beginning. When Tiffany…when Tiffany was kidnapped." 

"Okay. Well you already know that Tiffany was taken on April 18th 2012 right?" Jessica nodded her head, "Thats the day I met her." Jessica obviously shocked, didn't make to much of deal about because she wanted Yujin to continue. 

"How? She was kidnapped in the morning. Unless you met her from the time she left her house to the time he got kidnapped." 

"Jessica, I met her after she got kidnapped. I even saw unconscious. I was apart of it. I wasn't there when they kidnapped her, but I was there watching over her. To make sure she didn't hurt herself or even kill herself." 

"So what was Sunny saying then? You were in love with her?" 

It was Yujin's turn to turn away. She stared at her glass for a few seconds before she sighed and continued. "Yeah I fell in love with her. I know what you're thinking though. You were only 14 how did you know what love is? Well I didn't…until I met her. Wanting to cheer her up when she was sad, be her crying shoulder, protect her from harm, when it pains you to see her crying especially in her sleep…" Yujin paused, "When she's hurt by others and when you promised to protect her, but you didn't." Yujin's voice cracked. 

"How'd you fall I love with her?" 

"How? Well I think you can answer that on your own right?" Yujin chuckled a little, "Because Tiffany was Tiffany. She was sweet, kind, caring, even in the place she was in, her smile. Everything about her I loved, but of course she didn't feel the same way." Jessica looked up to Yujin. That's one question she for sure wanted answered. Whether Tiffany had cheated on her. "Tiffany, only loved you and I respected that. She used to cry your name at night. You were her everything and I could replace that. Also, giving the position I was in I couldn't be with her anyways." 

"…" Jessica didn't know how to respond,so she sat silently before she finally came up with another question to ask. "What was your position in this situation?" 

"My job was just to watch over the victim." 

"So what was the big deal?" 

"My father is the mastermind behind everything. You see how protecting Tiffany was a problem."

"So this is what I want to know. What happened to Tiffany?" 

"I was on break. I went to go grab some food and when I came back I couldn't open the door and I heard her screaming. It turned out my dad had order my cousin Minho and…" Yujin was hestitant to Jessica about Donghae, but Jessica wanted to know. "And Donghae to get information from her about her dad's bussiness. They were told to show no mercy." 

"Dong-Donghae? Lee Donghae?" Jessica stuttered with wide opened eyes.

"Yes, Lee Donghae." Yujin said and turned away from Jessica's stare. 

"How could you not tell me this?! You knew this and you didn't tell me?! This whole time I was going out with the guy who killed my girlfriend!" 

"Jess calm down." 

"Calm down! How do you expect me to calm down? When I've been going and kissing a killer!" Jessica stood and began pulling her hair. She began pacing back and forth trying to take in the information she was just told. yujin sat there watching as she paced around the living room. Her story still wasn’t done, but she knew Jessica did need sometime to calm down.

It was a good twenty minutes before Jessica finally took a deep breath and sat back down. She closed her eyes and asked what was next. Then Yujin continued with the story.

“When the door finally opened they came out. I pushed them and asked them “What the hell are you doing?” they told me to ask my father about it later. I couldn’t concentrate on that though. I ran in and found here on the floor. Two black eyes bruises here and there. I didn't think it was too bad, but then her head started bleeding. It turns out that they pushed her and her head hit the corner for the little desk in the room. I ran to get a first aid kit because I couldn’t find the one I placed in there earlier that month. when I came back i saw them carrying her away. They were my father’s “cleaners” which worried me. I followed them and they dumped her by the public trash bin. I made sure they were gone then ran to her. She was awake, but couldn’t tell what was what at that moment. I picked her up and ran to the closest hospital and that’s where you and her family found her.”

“S-so you’re the one who brought her to the hospital?” Jessica asked now on the verge of crying.

"Mmhm, I'm also the one who called you to tell you she was there." 

"How did you know my number?"

"Tiffany told it to me and I saved it in my phone. After I called I stayed with her until you guys arrived. Everytime you guys left her room I would be in there though."

"So that first day you were at school, it wasn't the first time you saw me?" 

"Actually that was the first I saw you. Obviously I knew your name, but I didn't know your face. I saw you at the hospital, but I couldn't see your face clearly. You also had black hair back then." 

Again a silence came between them. Jessica looking out into space and Yujin looking at her. Yujin could tell how much Jessica want to breakdown right now. After finally finding what actually happened to Tiffany, the love of her life. After what seemed like hours of silence Yujin finally decided to do something. She switche couches and slide next to Jessica. Like she exspected Jessica turned her body towards her, which made it easier for her. Then she gave Jessica a warm welcoming smile then quickly wrapped her arms around Jessica's waist and engulfed her in tight hug. Jessica, obviously shocked, tried to get out of the hug, but Yujin held on tighter then whispered in her ear. 

"Stop. I know you don't want to cry in front of me, but I'm here for you remember. Just cry." Yujin closed her eyes and continued to hug Jessica while head rested on Jessica's left shoulder. 

Jessica listened to Yujin and wrapped her arms around her shoulders and cried on her right shoulder. She sobbed and sobbed and Yujin sat there listening. What Jessica didn't know was that tears had left Yujin's eyes as well. Yujin had wipe them off though with Jessica's shirt as she cried, so Jessica didn't notice. 

Jessica's sobs began to stop. Yujin pulled back a little to Jessica'sr face. When she did she saw the latter was asleep. Yujin couldn't help but chuckle a little. Since Jessica's arms were already wrapped around her shoulders she decided to pick her up bridal style and carry her to one of guest rooms. She removed the blankets and laid Jessica on the bed. Jessica though didn't let go of Yujin and pulled her down to the bed. Yujin tried to get of Jessica hold, but stopped. 

"Tiff, don't go! Don't leave me again." Jessica mumbled. 

"Shh! Don't worry I'm not leaving." Yujin whispered and caressed Jessica's cheek. Jessica's arms finally released Yujin. Yujin was going to leave the latter to sleep, but knew she shouldn't leave her. So she wrapped her arms around her and fell alseep with Jessica in her arms. 

-------------------

"Hello? Anyone home?!" Sunny called out. 

Sunny had just gotten home from school and wanted an explaination from her cousin on why she wasn't in class. She saw the car in the parking lot, but assumed that Yujin might of walked to the store down the street. She searched the apartment, but couldn't find her. Then she looked in the guest bedroom and found her there. She entered the room with a smirk on her face. She saw Yujin holding Jessica in her arms and laughed at the sight. 

"You two are so meant for each other." Sunny smiled before kicking Yujin's . "YAH!! WAKE UP!" Sunny shouted. 

"Ahh! Unnie jinjja?!" Yujin groaned and rubbed the spot on her that Sunny kicked. "Go away!" Yujin said trying to kick Sunny with leg that she wasn't laying on, but missed because Sunny backed away. 

"Hurry up and wake you lazy !" Sunny laughed smacked Yujin's . 

"Yah! Stop touchin my man!" 

------------------------

Jessica POV

I woke up and found myself on a bed. It obviously wasn't my room. The door was open a crack which brought in the sound of girls screaming at each other. 

"YAHHHHH!!! UNNNNNIE!!"

"YYYAAAHH!!! CHEATTER!!!" 

'Whats going on?' I got out of bed and went to go see what the noise was all about. As I walked to the living room I exspected to see two girls in a fight, but I turns out it was just Yujin and Sunny playing games. I slowly walked toward the couch tryin not to make any noise, but Yujin notice me right away. 

"Hey your awake! Do you want to eat? Let get you some food." She asked, but before I could answer she was already up getting me food. "Unnie pause the game!" She yelled from the kitchen. 

As she was fixing something for me to eat I sat on the otherwise of Sunny and sat quietly. 

"How you doing Sica?" Sunny asked.

"Huh?" 

"How you taking everything?" 

"Actually better than I thought." 

"Good." She smiled. 

"Here!" Yujin said handing me a sandwhich, "It's a turkey sandwhich with letus and tomato and some mayo. Don't worry I didn't put cucumbers in it." 

'How did she know I didn't like cucumbers?" I thought. I stared at the plate with sandwhich for I don't know how long. 

"It's okay if you don't want it. Sooyoung unnie ate all our food the other day and we haven't gotten more yet." Yujin awkwardly laughed. She was about to the plate back to the kitchen, but I stopped her. 

"Thanks!" I grinned and took the plate from her hands. She turned around to sit in the other side of Sunny and I noticed a smile on her face, but it soon went away as she sat down. This made me smile myself. I don't know why, but it did. Sunny began to laugh and it brought me out of my trance.

"What so funny?" I asked her. 

"Nothing." She said. 

------------------

A/N: here's an update guys. Sorry if it's kinda short. Sorry I didn't update earlier I had a busy weekend. If you guys know who D-PRYDE, Lil Crazed, and Jargon are I went to go see them this weekend and I got go to their meet and greet it was dope! If you don't know who they they're asian youtube rappers. I also got dance for them which was awesome! Anyways comment, Upvote, and please if you haven't yet subscribe. THANK YIU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE LOVE AND THANK YOU FOR READING! ^___^ aight til next time! 

P.s. Thanks to jf_801 and IcyAurafor te upvotes love yah!