Chapter 7

Someone As Cold As Me

~FLASHBACK~

While Yujin was eating her plate of food she felt a hungry pair of eyes staring at hoper. Or should we say her food. 

*GGGGRRR* Tiffany's stomach rumble.

"Can you please come eat? I brought extra food on purpose. I also brought you some birthday cake!" Yujin kindly smiled. Tiffany though not wanting to lose her pride refused and decided to lay in the bed with her back turned to Yujin. "Fine, but if you decide to eat there's an extra plate of food in the fridge." 

"The fridge?" Tiffany asked, "Why would there be a fridge in here?" 

"Well you might be a victim, but we try our best to keep our victims safe. People pay more if they see a no bruised, healthy, and safe victim. Although we don't always make sure they don't bruise." Yujin stared at Tiffany bruise in her head, "We make sure they eat and get a change of close, and get washed. Don't worry about men getting in here they're not allowed to be around female victims. Now for the last time, are you hungry?" Yujin asked once again. 

Tiffany didn't answer but she did get up and sit next Yujin at the small table. She grabbed the spoon and began eating. Yujin was glad to see that she was eating and smiled widely. 

"Here! You can have the cake. I ate a lot already." Yujin said and scooted the plate of cake towards Tiffany. 

"Thanks." Tiffany whispered. 

"No problem." 

"What's the cake for?" Tiffany mumbled.

"What did say?" 

"I said, what was the cake for?" She repeated.

"Oh, today's my birthday and my little brother Junhong gave it to me." 

"It's your birthday? Today? The 18th right?" 

"Yeah why?" 

"It's nothing. I just remembered I was supposed to meet someone today. I guess that's out of the question now that I'm here." 

"Oh well I'm sorry about that." 

"It's okay. Happy Birthday by the way!" 

"Thanks." Yujin smiled and blushed a little bit.

~FLASHBACK END~

----------------

"So you were the one that she was supposed to meet that day. It was your birthday when she was kidnapped. I'm sorry." Yujin sadly said to the the blonde sleeping in the hospital bed. Yujin set the banquet of roses next to Jessica as well as box with a little strawberry cake inside of it. Yujin was about leave, but she decided she might as well stay because it was already one in the morning. Yujin thought she would be able to stay up til Jessica woke up, ended falling alseep with her head laying on the hospital bed next to Jessica.

---------------

Jessica POV

5AM 

I felt someone touching me so I woke up. It turns out it was a nurse trying to take my tempature. 

"Oh you're up! That's great!" The nurse said, "We'll have your papers ready and you can leave later today!" Then the nurse left.

"Leave? Leave where? Am I I the hospital?" I tried to get up but the was an aching pain in head. Also, there was a person sleeping on my leg. It was Yujin. "Yujin?" I whispered. Without noticing a smile crept up on my face. 

I turned to my right to see a banquet of roses and a little box with strawberry cake. When I tried to reach for the cake I couldn't because Yujin was holding my right hand. I tired removing my hand from hers, but when I did she grippe it tighter. I was going to ignore it, but then she mumbled something.

"Tiffany unnie~ Don't go please?" She mumbled as on the verge of crying. 

'Tiffany? Why is she telling Tiffany not to let go? Is she talking about my Tiffany?' 

"Yujin! Yujin wake up!" I shook her with my left hand. 

"Hmm? Oh you're awake! That's good!" Yujin said lifting her head off my leg.

"Yeah I am. What happened? That last thing I remember is us playing baeball." 

"Hehe about that, I hit the ball and the went straight towards your head and you knocked out!" 

"Ahh" I nodded, "What's that?" I asked gesturing to the flowers with my hand that was still attached to Yujin's. Yujin noticed and quickly retracted her hand and stood up.

"Oh that, it's…well you said it was your birthday last week, so I bought you this. You don't seem like a flower type of girl, but I didn't know what to get you. Also, yo seemed to like the strawberry cake, so I bought a little cake for you." Yujin explained scratching the back of her head. "So um…Happy Late Birthday!" 

"Thanks! You too!" 

"So…since your awake I'll go get the realse papers. Don't worry about the hospital bill I told your mom  I'll pay for it." She said slowly back out of the room and closed the door behind her. 

"You're so unpredictable. One minute you don't want to be friends and the next you're buying me flowers." I chuckled. 

-----------------

Author POV

Yujin and Jessica were now out of the hospital. Yujin had called Jessica's mom to pick them up because Yujin hasn't gotten the car she asked Sunny to get yet. On their way towards the car a tall kid came up to the both if them.

"Hi Noona!" He said to Yujin.

"Noona?" Jessica an Yujjn asked.

"Yes she's my noona." The boy said pointing to Yujin.

Yujin studied the boys features very closely and it finally clicked in her head. "Junhong?" The boy brightly smile and nodded. "What are doing here?" Yujin asked and looke around to see if anyone was with him. 

"I overheard dad saying you were here, so I came to see you." 

"You shouldn't be here." Yujin coldly repiled. "Go home Junhong-ah. Come one lets go Jessi." Then Yujin continued to walk with Jessica by her side.

"Noona" Junhong yelled and ran to catch up with the two. Yujin and Jessica were at the car and Yujin was helpin Jessica into the car, but stayed outside. "Auntie make sure she gets some rest and make sure she doesn't bump her head." Yujin said before closing the door and turning to face Junhong. 

"Who's that?" Mrs. Jung asked Jessica.

"I think it's her little brother." Jessica said staring at the two as the car moved further away from them. 

-------------

"Junhong! Why are you here!?" Yujin scolded the boy. They had moved to the little park next to the hospital.

"I-I just wanted to see you Noona. I miss you. It's not the same without you." He said on the verge of crying. 

"Don't cry! You have be strong remember." Yujin said and hugged the boy. "You grew so much since the last time I saw you. You're so big now. Look how tall you are Junhong-ah!" 

The boys smile came back now that his noona noticed how tall he has grown. "Noona people call me Zelo now." 

"Zelo? I like Junhong better. Everyone has a cool name like that these days. Like Jonghyun hyung, his is Changjo." 

"Changjo? Okay. By the way how did you get here? A ten year old shouldn't be out by himself you know." 

"I took a taxi and used allowance to pay." 

"Dad must give you a big allowance. The house is way on the other side of Seoul." 

"I kinda borrowed some money from hyung too." Zelo said rubbing his neck. 

"Well it's getting late. Grab a taxi and head back. Here! Take it." Yujin said handing him some money. 

"Can you at least take me back. You don't have to go inside. Just come with and keep me company. Please?" 

"Urgh fine! Let's go lil bro!" 

"Yes! Can we grab some ice cream?" 

"Sure! Why not?" 

-----------------

'Should I call her? She probably got home safely anyways. She's fine you don't have to call her' Yujin thought. Her thumb was hovering over Jessica's number and kept debating with herself trying to decide if she should call and check up. 

"Hey who you gonna call? Is it that pretty noona you were with eariler?" Zelo asked and snatched the phone began to call Jessica.

"Yah!! Give me back my phone!" 

"Hello! Oh is this the pretty noona that was with Yujin noona earlier?" 

"Yes it is. Is this Yujin's little brother?" 

"Yes it is. Noona I just wanted to say that you're very pretty and you're so lucky to have a girl like my noona!" This making Jessica blush over the phone.

"YAH!! CHOI JUNHONG!! GIVE ME MY PHONE!" 

"Okay bye pretty noona!" Zelo said and gave the phone over to Yujin.

"Hello Jessica?" Yujin said.

"Yes?" 

"Hey! Sorry about that. Anyways I was just wondering if you got home safe? Are you feeling better?"

"No it's okay. You know how siblings can be. I got home safe and I feel a lot better thanks." 

"That's great…" 

"Tell her you love her!" Zelo whispered.

"YAH! I will not tell her I love her! AISH you dumbbutt! I haven't seen you in two years and this is how you treat me!" 

"Um, Yujin I'm still on the line." Jessica said trying not to laugh. 

"Oh Je-Jessica! I-I um…" Yujin stuttered trying to come up with an excuse but couldn't.

"No I get it. Thanks for checking up on me. Where are you by the way?"

"I'm sending my brother home. Them I'm going to go home." 

"You and you're brother don't live together?" 

"No, it's been a while since I lived with my family." 

"Oh."

"Yeah…" silence filled the air once again, "Hey Jess I'm sorry agin for hitting. I guess my batting skills aren't as good as they used to be." Yujin chuckled. 

"No it's okay. At least we had fun right? Well I had fun anyways. I don't know about you." 

"Actually I did have fun. It's actually the first in a love time that I've had fun like that." 

"That's great! It's getting late I should really be going to sleeping. So, I'll see you later?" 

"Yeah see you later." And with that they hung up the phone. 

"You like her don't you?" Zelo teased.

"No I don't now shut up!" 

The rest of the way home Zelo talked about everything that happened while Yujin was gone. What happened during thanksgiving and Christmas. After a while of talking the ten year old boy fell asleep in taxi. When they arrived he was still asleep. 

"Junhong-ah! Wake up! We're here!" Yujin said shaking the boy, but he didn't budge. Yujin had no choice, but to get out of the taxi and carry him to the front door. She had told the taxi man to wait for her since she of course was not going to stay there. She knocked on the door and waited for someone to come. She was piggybacking the boy who has gotten at least 10 times heavier since Yujin's been gone. Finally when someone arrived at the door it someone Yujin did not exspect to see, her father.

"Yujin-ah!" Her father said shocked. "What are you doing here?" 

"I came to drop him." Yujin said placing the boy in his arms. "He overheard you saying that I was at the hospital. I'm not shocked that you know where I am, but just leave me alone. I don't want to come back and I never will." Yujin turned then walked a way and entered the taxi and went straight home. 

--------------

A/N: thanks to cello21, Jelena_Kwangmin, SNSD9sowon, and WolvesGrowl for the upvotes! Also thank you all my subbies we've reached 100 subscribers already!! Thank you so much! And I love yours guys' comments so much so keep them coming! ^__^ Alright til next time!