Chapter 14

Someone As Cold As Me

A/N: thanks to taenysoosica99 for the Upvote! ^__^ and enjoy

 

-------------------


 

After waking up, Jessica walked to the living to see if Yujin was there with the other girls. She looked around, but couldn't find her just passed out shikshins an danshins with their tongues hanging out of their mouths as they slept. She walked into kitchen and found a table full of covered food with a note on top of one the bowls.

 

'If it gets cold you know what to do. I'll be back soon went out for a walk.'

 

"Psh! You'll be back?! You didn't come back last night!" Jessica angrily whispered and shook the note in her hand.

 

---------------------

 

Like she said, she went out for a walk or should we say morning running. She wanted to clear her mind and get some fresh air. After running for 30 minutes she finally rested on a swing under a tree. She lightly swung back and forth making circles in the sand with her feet.

 

'Love? Jessica loves me. Funny how this world works. Do I love Jessica in that way? I mean why would I want to kiss her? Now I can't stop thinking about her gorjess lips. Do I like Jessica? Of course, but love, that's a whole new level. Or is it? I've been in love, but it was all one sided. Ahh! Stop thinking so much!' Yujin thought fighting with herself. She shook her head and and took a deep breath.

 

'Lets see what's there not to love about Jessica? Nothing. What's there to love about Jessica? Everything. That's why I love her! That's why I love her? That's why I love her! I love Jessica?! Of course, duh, wow I'm so stupid. Everything I just thought didn't make sense till now. But now what do I do? Last night was so awkward I don't want it to be like that again. I'll think of it late it looks like it's going to rain.' Yujin saw the storm coming so she jumped off the swing before running as fast as she could home. Not before stopping and buying some flowers first.

 

-----------------------

 

"Can I ask you guys something?" Jessica asked the girls who were devouring the breakfast Yujin made.

 

"Yeah go ahead." Sooyoung mumbled with a mouth full of rice.

 

"Sooyoung manners. Don't talked with your mouth full." Sunny scolded.

 

"Did Yujin sleep with you guys out here last night?"

 

"No she slept with you in her room." Sunny said.

 

"No, but she left to go check up on you guys last night and never came back."

 

"She did go back. She came through and said she was getting water and walked back to her room."

 

"Really? I thought she left and didn't come back. I fell asleep and she wasn't there when I woke up." Jessica said scratching the back of her head. "Thanks for telling me." Jessica smiled a bit. Knowing that she did actually come back last night made her happy.

 

The door opened and Yujin walked in. She tried hiding the flowers, but obviously couldn't. The front could be seen from the dining table which everyone was at.

 

"Yujin-ah what's with flowers?!" Sooyoung asked.

 

"Err…my boyfriend gave them to me you know." Yujin said in a joking tone.

 

"Jackson?" Sunny jokingly asked.

 

"Of course you know how much Jackson is hung up on me. Why do you think he followed me to Korea?"

 

As the three joked, all the girls were confused and one in particular was fuming with jealousy.

 

"Can I ask something?" Hyo raised her hand like a kid. "Who's Jackson?"

 

"Her boyfriend! Weren't to listening?" Tae said.

 

"Really? I thought she was just joking!" Yoona said.

 

"I was." Yujin interrupted the three, "Jackson's a friend we met in Hong Kong. We were there a few months ago and we got to know each other."

 

"So did anything happen between you two?" Curious Kim chodling asked.

 

"No we're just friends nothing more."

 

"Psh! They ki-" Sunny was about to say 'kiss' before Yujin covered .

 

"They what?" The curious trio asked.

 

"Mmmmm" Sunny tried saying, but Yujin held her tight.

 

"Huh?"

 

"What Sunny is trying to say is that they kissed. Is that right?" Sooyoung explained and Sunny nodded her head and shook Yujin off of her.

 

"OooOooo!" The three said with smirks on their faces. "What happened?"

 

"We were drunk, it was just to two of us, and we were joking around. Then it just happened and that's when Sunny walked in and saw us." Yujin shrugged her shoulders. "The good thing is that we weren't having . That would have been awkward."

 

"Yeah I bet you two would have if I didn't come get you. I was planning on going home without you too. Who knows what could have happened. Maybe you'd be pregnant and have to marry him." Sunny laughed.

 

"Shut up unnie!" Yujin said and punched her unnies arm. "I wouldn't mind. We'd have beautiful hot babies together." Yujin said making everyone laugh, but Jessica.

 

Of course throughout this whole conversation Jessica said nothing right from when Yujin mentioned the word boyfriend. Her jealously meter obviously broke and she couldn't take it anymore. The girls were too into their conversation to realize that Jessica had thrown away her plate and walked back into Yujin's room. Now that Jessica was gone they could talk more honestly.

 

"Okay no really, are those for Jessica?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"Who else would they be for? You?"

 

"Aww how sweet of you not to think of me your cousin." Sooyoung joked.

 

"I never think of you. The only time I do is when all the food in the fridge is gone. Why? Because you the Shikshin ate everything in our fridge. You know you are living with us now. Why don't you ever go buy the groceries for us? Even if you do buy a lot at least there will lots of food in our house."

 

"*merong* whatever!" Sooyoung shouted and continued devouring the rest of the food along with Yoona.

 

"Okay I'm gonna give these to her now. No one disturb us please. If you guys do I will kill you guys. Got it?" Yujin said in a cold serious voice and glared at all the girls at the table.

 

"Araseo!" They all responded.

 

"Good!" Yujin smiled and walked towards her door. Although it was her room she still knocked. There was no answer, so she opened it. She walked and found a dazed Jessica sitting in her desk chair. "Jess?" No response, "Jessica!" Yujin said louder which snapped her out of her trance.

 

Jessica looked to her right and saw Yujin then turned her back. She didn't want to talk to this girl right now.

 

"Hey are you mad?" Yujin asked and Jessica shook her head. "Lair." Yujin chuckled. "Here! For you!" Yujin wrapped arms around the chair and presented the flowers to Jessica. Jessica being Jessica shoved them away. "Come on Jess don't be like that. I know you love what I'm doing. You're blushing." Yujin smiled, but Jessica was being stubborn and kept her cool. "Fine I think I'll go give these to Jackson. He told me to buy him so flowers on our next date instead I him buying for me." Yujin joked and was about unwrap her arms when Jessica stopped her.

 

Jessica turned the chair around so that it was facing Yujin who was now sitting on the bed. Yujin stuck out the flowers and smiled at her and she took the flowers and slightly smiled.

 

"I know you don't want to talk, so I will. I'm sorry about last night. I shouldn't have just got up and left, but I didn't know what else to do. I did come back, but when I did you were sleeping. I also woke up early this morning and wasn't there when you woke. I know you confessed to me, so I just want to ask. Are you sure you love me?" Jessica nodded, "Why?" Jessica shrugged. "Did you know how cute you are?" Yujin asked and she shook her head. Since Jessica was a little bit far Yujin pulled her in and lifted her head up by her chin. The whole time Jessica was staring at the floor not wanting to look into Yujin's eyes. Yujin leaned in closer and closer, but then was pushed by Jessica.

 

"Stop!" She shouted, "Stop playing with my feelings! It hurts! First, I confessed when I thought you were sleeping. Second, you just left after that. Third, you come home saying that your 'boyfriend' gave you these flowers. Last, you try giving me flowers and kissing me to make everything better?! Just stop Yujin-ah! I-I can't take this! Especially…especially  because you don't love me back and-"

 

"Who said I don't?" Yujin cut her off.

 

"What?"

 

"Who said I don't love you Jess. I didn't."

 

"You don't have to say it. I know you don't."

 

"If I don't love you then why am I in here trying to confess to you? Do I have to wait until you're pretending to sleep from me to confess."

 

"Okay what are you talking about?"

 

"Jessica Jung." Yujin said pulling her closer again, "I'm a babo, but I'm your babo. I'm a babo that loves this girl named Jessica Jung. She's my ice princess. What is there to love about Jessica Jung they may ask? Everything about Jessica I love. I mean Jessica Jung is one the most important people in my life. I don't cry infront of just anyone you know? I have an image to uphold." Jessica chuckle a little bit.

 

"Babo-ya! That's how you end a confession?"

 

"No this is how I end a confession." Yujin said and kissed Jessica's lips. "Was that good way to end it?" Jessica cutely smile and nodded.

 

"I'm still mad at you though! If you didn't pretend to be asleep then we wouldn't be in this mess!"

 

"But then you wouldn't had heard the word you wanted me to say." Jessica sighed in defeat.

 

"Fine you win! Happy?!" Yujin nodded her head. "I love you babo Yujin!"

 

"I love you too!" Yujin said and pecked Jessica's lips.

 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

 

"Yah I told you guys not disturb us!" Yujin shouted.

 

"I know! I know! But there's someone here to talk to you. It's important!" Sunny said.

 

"Fine!" Yujin groaned, "Come on let's go!" Yujin pulled Jessica up and held her left hand in her right. When they arrived in the living room everyone had a ridiculous smile on their faces. "Stop with faces you guys look ugly."

 

"Noona!" A familiar voice said.

 

"Junhong? What are you doing here? How do you know where we live?"

 

"I heard dad talking about you again and he said this is where you, Sunny, and Sooyoung noona live, so I came. I wanted to come see you noona. I miss you."

 

"Yah! What about us?!" Sunny and Sooyoung yelled.

 

"I see you guys all the time."

 

"Well doesn't kill you to say you miss us too." The two pouted.

 

"It looks like everything work out between you and the pretty noona. Didn't I tell you from the start to tell her you love her?"

 

"Shut up! You're not boss of me."

 

"Yeah I'm not dad is." Yujin gritted her teeth when she heard that.

 

"No he's not. He never will be. I hate him. Why would listen to him? You should go mom's going to get worried."

 

"She's at school grading papers and dad's doing whatever dad does."

 

"Then just go-"

 

"How about we go to the amusement park!" Jessica suggested. "You can invite whoever you want, but no more than 3 friends. Okay?"

 

"Really? You're the best pretty noona!" Zico hugged Jessica and started calling his friends up. Yujin sighed.

 

"Come cuz cheer up! He just want to hang out with you. We're coming along too so it won't be so bad." Sooyoung tried cheering up her cousin, "Plus, it's not he knows anything about what dad is doing so you're fine."

 

"Okay just today though. If he shows up again imma lock him out."

 

"Wow cold. You're so mean!"

 

"Be quiet Shikshin!"