Chapter 1

Someone As Cold As Me

"Come on lil sis! It's been two years! We miss you! Come back! Please!" A tall man pleaded to his dongsaeng.

"For the last time NO! Dad threw me out and now he wants me to come back! That stupid! My life is better than it ever was before! I don't want it to go back to the way it was. Now leave me alone! I have to finish shopping!" The girl said and pushed the cart and continued to shop for food. 

----------------

"JUNG JESSICA!! LEE DONGHAE!! STOP MAKING OUT AND GO TO CLASS!!" Mrs. Choi yelled.

"UGGH!! Fine you bossy old lady!" Jessica glared and stomped into class and Donghae followed. They both sat in their seats which were right next to each other. 

"Is something wrong Babe? You've been very grumpy lately. Is it time of the month?" Donghae asked concerned.

"No it's just my stupid parents again! They're bugging the crap out of me!" 

"Hey, well you always have me!" Donghae smiled.

"I know thank you!" Jessica smiled back gave him quick peek on the lips. 

"YAH!! You two no PDA in class!! You're just lucky I still let you guys sit next to each other!" Mrs. Choi yelled again.

"Whatever!" Jessica scoffed and opened her text book. 

---------------

"Dad she's not willing to come back. What should we do?"

"We wait." The man in a fancy business suit said calmly and continued working.

"Wait! That's all? You're not gonna do anything?"

"We'll wait and when the time right we will ask her agin if she says no again, which she will, we'll take her by force. If we ask too much she'll get annoyed." 

"Alright but just make sure you don't hurt her she's still family." 

"I know I won't do that to her. She's my little girl." 

----------------

"Should I go back?" A girl asked herself, "It's been so long and what they do is horrible but I miss everyone especially mom." 

A brunette with long hair and about 5'3(164cm?) tall was walking home with her groceries. She was quietly taking to herself when a certain shorty rammed into her. 

"Yah!! Yujin-ah!" The bunny shouted. 

Yujin only have her icey glare.

"Hey don't be like that! I'm sorry!" Sunny said big eyed. 

"Unnie jinjja! Stop acting like a little kid! No one likes your agyeo anyways." Yujin coldly said and kept walking. 

"Eeh! Don't be like that!" Sunny joined her and took some bags as well, "Is something wrong?" 

"…"

"Something is wrong. I'll just wait till you tell me." 

"Huh…oppa came to see me…" 

"Oh…what did he say?" 

"Dad wants me to come back…"

"What! Why? He's the one who threw you out!" The bunny shouted again.

"Unnie! Can you please lower your voice?" 

"Sorry…" 

"I don't know why he needs me now, but I'm not going back. Especially…especially after…"

"I know you don't have to say it. Anyways we're home open the door." 

"Ugh fine. How long are you staying tonight?I have homework to do." 

"I don't know, maybe all night and I do to! We can do homework together!" 

Yujin only gave a slight glare to Sunny and entered her apartment. As much as she loves her cousin, she can't take how hyper she is. Choi Yujin is a chill young girl. She's only 16, but has done many things in that 16 years. Like she said, her father kicked her out for reasons she does not like talking about at all. The only relative she talks to now is Lee Soonkyu or Sunny. That's only because Sunny doesn't want to leave her alone and by herself. Yujin tries her best to get away from Sunny, but Sunny always ends up finding her everywhere she goes. When she left for the U.S, Sunny was there right behind her. Yujin has never liked her family and what her family did. The only person she loved was her mother. Just because her mom was not involved with what her father did. Her parents were still together because her parents loved each other too much. Although your mother hates what your father does she is still with him. You had no idea why but she stayed. She's a teacher at a very wealth school which was great but she came home to horrible things. It's been two years since she's seen her mom and she plans on seeing her soon.

-----------------

"Yah! Jessica Jung!" Sunny yelled from across the field.

Sunny was on her way to the convient store because her and Yujin need some alcohol. That's when she spotted a certain blonde girl in the park with her boyfriend. 

"Sunny?" Jessica looked confused. 

"Ice princess!" Sunny yelled again. That's when Jessica a turned around and found one of her best friends running towards her.

"Lee Soonkyu!" Jessica hugged Sunny, "When did you get back?" 

"A few months ago. Sorry I haven't had time to meet up." 

"It's alright but you could've called at least." 

"AISH! This blondie!" Sunny smiled. 

"EHEM!" Donghae faked a cough.

"Oh yeah! Sunny this Lee Donghae my boyfriend!" Jessica intoduced, "Bae this is Sunny! One of my bestfriends from elementary school." 

"Nice to meet you Sunny!" Donghae bowed.

"Like wise!" Sunny bowed back, "I would like to stay and chat but I have to go. My cousin's waiting for me."

"Alright but we have to go lunch or something soon and catch up. We can invite Sooyoung, Yoona, Seohyun, Yuri, Hyoyeon, and even Taeyeon." 

By the mention of Taeyeon's name Sunny stiffened a little but kept on smiling. 

"Yeah for sure! I'm coming back to school so we can hang out then." 

"Really? That's great well I'll see later Sunny!" Jessica gave Sunny another hug before they went their separate ways. 

--------------

A/N: So how was that for the first chapter? Kinda confusing? Yes? No? What'd you guys think? Sorry if it's kinda short I write on my phone so I don't know how long to make it. Thanks for subscribing as well. Til next time! ^__^