Machine

Demigod : Children of Power
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Look at what you've done Kai! You jinxed the whole thing with your mouth and happened!!!' Tao yelled at him while running.

Kai retaliated 'I'm sorry ok?! How the hell was I supposed to know that was gonna happen?!' You ran and pushed them both to the side, 'What the hell, you?!' you panted and pointed towards the poisoned darts on the ground.

They thanked you, you felt dizzy and your body ached all over. Tao gasped as he pulled something out of your back.

'you... You're shot.'

Minalong displayed her sword skills greatly, shortly after the Colchis bull and Eurymanthian boar had rammed into the barrier,soldiers in their armours came running and attacking the camp.

She hacked and slashed everything she sees while Suho on the other hand used his trident and threw it at an enemy like a pitchfork. His water drowned a lot of them.

Leo shot them and sliced down every one of them, ending it with a pose 'You guys should be honoured to die by my hands.'

Paula was blasting the soldiers with spells in Japanese and Romanian, one of them even turned into a chicken with a flick of her wand.

A turn to the right on her wand's handle, it turned into a dual edged sword as Paula danced around and sliced her enemies. Inyoung had the wisdom of Athena, she knew when her enemy would strike and evaded easily.

Her sword pierced through the armour easily and into it's heart, dissolving into nothing more but particles of dust.

Kris had snapped up a lot of his enemies and spat them out in his dragon form, he was about to be overrun by them if it wasn't for his sisters who came to rescue him.

Alizarin sliced off the heads with a sharp, intricately carved sabre her late father had given her on her last birthday before he passed.

Rebecca on the other hand turned into a nine-tailed fox, she aimed her tails at her enemies and fired multiple shots of wide-ranged, ultramarine-Prussian blue laser bolts while biting off the others limbs.

Ciel could turn his ring into a pair of metal claws, slicing his way out of chaos. He confused his enemies memories by turning them against each other before slipping away as a dove and flew around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter