Zodiac-Virgo [23 July – 22 August]

Demigod : Children of Power
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The map glowed an intense pink as you neared your destination, you looked around to see that you're in some kind of medievil countryside. Possibly in the early 14th to 15th century. You wondered how fast did the environment around you change from when you first met Hamal in a rocky cavern to now meeting the next avatar in a countryside where cities have yet to exist with their skyscrapers, towering over in their flawless glory of steel and glass.

It wasn't really hot or rainy, just the right temperature and it was soothing. The villagers gave you a look, they were wearing clothes from the olden days unlike yours. Only men wore pants while women wore dresses. Airah felt something dragging her, you were curious and you went with her and Paula. EXO who was tired from walking already looked at you and the girls, something was pulling the girls and they noticed how you walked like you were in a trance.

You and the girls stopped in front of a large granite fountain when you woke up, you shook your head and rubbed your eyes. There was a statue of a woman or possibly a girl standing on a platform, she had a sword held high and a banner in the other hand with a coat of arms, indicating that she triumphed over her enemies as she stood on their dead bodies wearing a full battle armor.

The water cascaded down gracefully despite the depiction of the statues, Airah, Alizarin, Rebecca and Minyoung each went closer to that fountain. Their presence in the air awakened the statue of the girl, giving off a really feminine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter