Bonus! [Your POV]

Demigod : Children of Power
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been a few years since I last visited them. Well, almost two years to be precise. Its the third year now which means I can go back down to Iroas for a month and enjoy vacation, being a queen is really hard and I had to obey lots of protocols. I wondered how the last queen managed all this stuff. Never mind that, all that matters is that I'm getting ready to descend.

Mina brought me the mantle and wished me a safe trip. Speaking of the avatars, Pollux has been really childish every time I was about to go down and it gets more annoying every three years. Maybe it was because I didn't let him come with me? Usually, I'd ask Al, Spica, Zugs or Tox to come with me and he'd whine and do all these cute stuff just to go down with me.

This was the thirty-seventh time and I was getting really tired of him cllinging to me and begging me so I agreed, he jumped around my throne and showered me with kisses. Hamal shook his head at the younger male, Makara was unpleased and he looked at Pollux warily. 'You know that's our queen right? Where are your limits?' Mina asked. 'Queen or not, I'm so happy she finally let me go this time!' He jumped again and you facepalmed.

'Should I take back my orders?' You asked looking at him and he tripped, faceplanting on the marble floor and everyone laughed. Spending every day in the Hall of Constellations never gets boring because of their crazy antiques but sometimes its just really embarassing when your soldiers don't behave themselves in front of your celestial subjects, but that's the way they are and I don't intend to change them any way at all.

Pollux draped the mantle over me and we began to travel down at the speed of light, the trip down was always exhilarating and enjoyed it a lot. I was getting closer to the land and I could feel it. I landed firmly on my feet while Pollux who's not used to this kind of flight almost stumbled forward and faceplant himself for the second time if I hadn't pulled on his cape.

As always, the boys were the ones who came to greet us first and showering me with lots of hugs. Baek was still the same, he'll always cry when I get here and when I start to leave. 'Where have you been last time?! You said you were gonna come down, we waited but you didn't!' He blurted his sentence out. You patted his head and apologized. 'I'm sorry, I got held back. There was a crisis back in Celestia and I couldn't come down. Why? Missed me that much?' I smirked.

'Of course we m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter