Zodiac-Aquarius (Part 2) [21 January – 19 February]

Demigod : Children of Power
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Pollux collapsed, you panicked and summoned Spica and Antares. ', Lux... You really messed up bad...' Antares looked at the wounds on his body, his plate had been clawed off and the wounds cut deep into his chest, oozing out a sickly green and foul smelling liquid. Spica's hand hovered over his wound and she retracted her hand back immediately. 'What's wrong?' you asked. 'It won't let me heal, the poison is rejecting my healing powers. The more I try to heal him, the more it seeps inside his wound...' she sighed.

'Let me have a try. You might wanna sit a bit far away, you... Ain't gonna look pretty... And I'm sorry this happened to Lux...' Antares gave you a sorry look and apologized. You did what she said and walked towards your teammates, Luhan read your mind and he couldn't help but say it out loud. 'It wasn't your fault, you did what you could.' he patted your head. He knew it wasn't enough but he hoped that it would at least comfort you, even only for a while.

You wanted to go towards your friends, to hug them but you didn't. You fell to your knees suddenly and clutched your chest, you screamed. 'IT HURTS!! MAKE IT STOP!!! ARGHH!!!' Paula was the first to rush to your side followed by Rayne. 'Joon, her life force is fading. Her heart beats as one as Pollux. If he dies, she dies too.' Rayne propped you up as you coughed out blood. 'Haah... What do... you mea-- Ack!' you coughed out more blood.

'Crap. Its not good...' Paula muttered. 'Please tell me, whatever it is... I beg you Paula... I love her, I'll give her my life if it comes down to it.' tears slid down his face. Baekhyun was stunned into shock so much that he couldn't say a word. Paula said nothing and stripped you down until you were left wearing only a sports bra and a pair of shorts. Xiumin's eyes went wide when he saw your body like the others.

The Gemini Crest in the middle of your chest had black veins branching out and it had covered your neck and extended to your shoulders, D.O scooped you up into his arms and carried you to rest next to Pollux. Lay noticed something wrong and shouted 'Antares! NO!!'

But it was too late. As she hovered her palm over Pollux's chest wound, you arched your back and screamed in pain as you spewed a fountain of blood. The black, briar-like veins begin to extend more down to your arms. Your complexion paled and your breath hitched, you were losing a lot of blood. D.O laid you down carefully beside Pollux, he couldn't bear to watch you in this state and walked off.

Your healing mechanism kicked in but the poison in Pollux's body was too strong, every single twitch or spasm made you scream in pain. Cold heat seared through your body mercilessly, Suho was by your side and holding onto your weak hand, crying and hoping. 'Please don't go... I love you, you are gonna be my wife remember? I can't live and rule without my queen by my side, I will never want anyone else as much as I want you! So please... Live...' he muttered.

Chen went to a quiet place, he too knelt down and cried shamelessly. 'FATHER!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?! TO HER?! WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?! SHE HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG! WHY HAVE YOU CREATED SUCH ABOMINATION TO PUNISH HER?!' he clawed at his heart until red streaks ran across his chest.

'Father... Why...? I love her so much... And yet, I can't have her... As my wife...' he said weakly as he looked at the night sky.

Meanwhile, Suho had already fallen asleep from crying too much. You already slipped into unconciousness and the others were racking their brains trying to find a way to stop the poison from spreading further. Antares, Spica, Paula and Lay sat in a group, tight expressions were plastered on their faces as they discussed.

'I have never seen a human so bonded to Pollux before... She is... rare...' Spica said. 'What do you mean?' Lay asked. 'Pollux has never favored any of the humans unlike us... Well, he did once but it was so long ago.' Antares began to explain. 'Was it a girl?' Paula looked at her then at your unconcious form. Spica and Antares looked at each other before sighing and said in sync. 'Yes and she looked exactly like you.'

Lay and Paula's eyes went as wide as saucers, Antares then continued. 'Aeons ago, she was the one who managed to earn Pollux's favor and became his vessel on earth. She too had a twin brother like your friend, she was a girl with a very strong spirit. And she too, was very powerful. Her powers distinguished her from mortals, they didn't like her and thought she was a witch with all the things she could do...'

'Umm... What did she do?' 'At that time, it was forbidden for a girl to train and become a soldier. No offense Lay, but it definitely reeked of male chauvinism at that time and it was really unfair as women was only suited for tasks like taking care of children and cooking. Pollux favored her so much that he came to her in his Avatar form which in reality, could've burned the eyes out of her sockets because bein

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter