Titans vs Demigods

Demigod : Children of Power
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The crystal palace was alive upon your return, there was a feast and it was really good to be back with everyone. Loud places weren't really your type of places so you went to the library to be alone for a while, Baekhyun noticed that you were making your way towards the library and followed you.

'Not enjoying the party? What would happen if they ound the main character was missing from the event?' he joked and you smiled. Oh, the smile that he loved and had craved for so long... You and him were the only people here in this old library, he couldn't contain himself and kissed you passionately. By the time you both pulled away, you were gasping for air.

'I... We... We shouldn't... have done this... Its... forbidden...' you panted. Baekhyun looked at you with eyes full of guilt and yearning. 'I... I'm sorry... You're right... But I... I love you... Not as a brother... But as a man...' he knew Apollo would freak out but still, he was the one suffering here. Baekhyun may have only met you for a while but he was the first one who fell for you first, he was in love with you way longer than any of the others realized. There was nothing he could do except letting go of you.

'I love you but if I continue to do this I'll end up hurting you more, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for doing this to you, I don't know what's our relationship is anymore.' he smiled sadly and ruffled your hair, pulling you into a hug then kissed your forehead before he left. You sat on the floor with your back to the wall, truthfully, you weren't sure what your relationship is with each of them anymore.

The next day, you went back to Iroas only to find it in complete disaster. Everything was gone and destroyed, only the students and the staff survived the catastrophe. As soon as you set your feet on the ground, the earth shook again and the students whimpered in fear. Chiron trotted over, relieved to see that all of you were back. 'Its great having you back, apocalypse is happening right now and the Olympians are busy fighting the Titans.' he sighed.

'How many are there?' Kris asked. 'Cronus, Oceanus, Prometheus, Atlas, Coeus, Crius, Hyperion, Iapetus, Ouranos and Gaia. They weren't happy that they were dethroned, that's all I know and who knows if there are other Titans and Titanesses or if they released the Cyclops and the Hecatonchires?' Chiron wiped the sweat off his face with the back of his hand.

Kai's father--Hermes, the messenger of the gods, came down and bore a very bad news. 'Dad? What are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to battle the Titans?' he hurried over to his father and was shocked when he saw that his leg was mangled. That would explain his landing earlier when he crashed into a tree. 'There's no time, Gaia released the Cyclops and the Hecatonchires! There's only so few of us and we cannot protect a lot of places at the same time, Zeus needs her to help combat the Titans and force them all  back into Tartarus before Olympus comes crashing down.' he explained as he winced in pain and pointed towards you.

'I will go.' you pulled out your sword, feeling confident as you unfurled your wings. 'Wait what?! No, I'm not gonna let you go there alone! Are you out of you mind? You just came back to us, I don't want you to die this time... Please...' Sehun pleaded. You smiled at him 'Don't worry, I'll be fine. I'm stronger than you think and I can take on the Titans one-on-one.'

As if on cue, the Titan of Sun--Helios whom your dad had defeated him and took his place, roared when he found the children of Apollo which is you and Baekhyun. 'Daughter and son of Apollo... How convenient, when I kill you I shall have your heads shown to your father and your bodies burn with my flame!' Helios smirked as he walked towards you and your friends.

Not wanting your friends to be killed, you taunted the Titan. 'Oh yeah? My head's not going anywhere, its yours!' you flexed your muscles and grew bigger until you were the same height with Helios. His eyes widened in shock like the rest of your friends down there, you saw this as an opening and you punched him square in the face, his jaw broke because of the large impact you gave while wearing a gauntlet.

'YOU BROKE MY JAW, YOU PUNY MORTAL!' he screamed in rage. 'No , Sherlock. And in case you haven't noticed my height, I'm no ordinary human, don't you think?' you then landed a back kick towards his stomach, sending him flying a few kilometres away after he stood up. You cracked your knuckles, you felt confident that you could take down a Titan bare-handed.

'I think this is your cue to run now?' you crouched down and pointed to the other direction. You yelled in pain when Helios hit you with a giant spiked mace, making your shoulder bleed and also causing a chunk of your flesh to be torn off, breaking your clavicle in the process. Even though you weren't the one who was hurt Baekhyun could feel your pain through the bond  and shuddered but he was shocked when you let out a maniacal laugh.

Your shoulder started to emit steam and in no time, your injury was healed as pieces of flesh sealed together like glue. Helios looked at you with a mix of rage and shock but he proceeded to swing his mace, you stopped him by holding the handle and you kept punching his weak spots. He kept healing like you as well and you suspected that it was because of the bright sun in the sky that was healing him.

Shadow started to crawl out of the black sun tattoo from your lower back and expanded in the sky, covering everything and turning the sky into a starless night of fear. Helios backed away from you in fear as the yellowish-orange aura around him dimmed greatly, you pulled out your black sword and it glowed blue, the mist curling onto your arm.

'Not so tough without the sun now are you Helios? I will end your terror right here, right now.' you drove the sword all the way into his heart, his gold blood splattering everywhere and stained your sword. 'Y-You... truly... are powerf-ful... Daughter... of Apollo... You shall make... a great addition t-t-to... C-Cronus' army...' he coughed out more blood and his body disintegrated into wisps of light as the shadow that covered the wide expanse of sky retreated back into you as well.

Alizarin, Ciel and Airah who had been tasked to evacuate the students to a safe place dropped their jaw in awe as they witnessed how you took on a Titan without help. You shifted back into your human form and helped the others to escape, once they went through the portal, only EXO remained behind. They were reluctant to let you go and fight the Titans alone.

'Come with us, you. Please... We can't risk losing you again, not after what happened last time...' Tao pleaded. 'He's right.' Chanyeol joined in. 'If I don't help the gods out and stay with all of you, we will still live in fear of the Titans if they can't defeat them. I must help, besides, didn't you see how I took down Helios?' you smiled at them, hoping to ease their anxiousness. 'If this is what you think is right, then go and kick some Titan for us. We'll deal with the Cyclops and Hecatonchires, just... stay safe and don't die alright?' Baekhyun gave you a tight hug and looked at you with sad eyes.

Each of them gave you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter