I Need My Rest! Shocks and Fights Aren't Helping!

Demigod : Children of Power
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You smell equivalent to D.O by the time you got back to the villa, again Suho was waiting outside with a grin plastered on his face. You shifted back into half-human, half-dragon form, using your large wings to shield your body from the boys view.

'Why are you smiling like that? It's creepy...' you shivered and he came closer, ignoring the fact that D.O is unpleased with how close Suho is to you as he grunted in annoyance and growled silently. 'Epic news! Dad said we're gonna get married in a month's time!' he announced in a singsong tune as he dragged you inside. The others scrambled around you ad him with their eyes almost popping out of their sockets.

 

 

'WHAT?!!'

'you, did you know about this?!' Baekhyun asked. You showed him the sapphire cuff Poseidon had given you and he fainted, Sehun attempted to take it off of your wrist and Suho laughed. 'Yah, Sehunnie, you can take it off that easily. It's a sign for everyone to see that she's mine and no gods or mortals could claim her as theirs unless I give up the right to become her mate.'

'Why didn't you tell me about this?!' you choked him. He just laughed like an idiot because he was too happy being getting married to you to care about anything else. You released him and stomped upstairs to change your clothes.

Kris had an unhappy face on as he briefed all of them 'Guys, Chiron asked us to return to the camp. Something was up and he wanted to discuss about it. Today.' Tao looked at the time and protested 'But it's only like 10PM right now! And I need my beauty sleep!! Do you see this?! This!' he jabbed at the bags under his eyes.

'No offense, dude. Who asked you to stay up all night and practice wushu?' Chanyeol prodded him and Tao retaliated. 'So I can kick your .' and then the two engaged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter