Divination [Baekhyun's POV]

Demigod : Children of Power
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I looked at my sister's serene face as she slept, I wished I had been close enough to save her.

Chiron said she was lucky to survive from the poisonous darts because of her self-healing genes from dad. The poison in the dart was a mix of Scorpion and Lernean Hydra extract.

Any mortal would've died on contact with the poison if not carefully handled. Kai is now beside her, he's sleeping to heal from his broken ribs and dislocated left arm.

I hadn't known you that much but I felt close to her like I've known her for years, it felt like she was the last piece to the complete the puzzle.

I could tell she's like me and dad, we have the same passion for music and we could heal ourselves although ours are not as great as Lay's abilities.

One thing that bothered me the most was how she and Kai had survived the boar, Kris was down and no one else was nearby enough to save them.

Kai could've teleported themselves but he can't do that when he's heavily injured and so is you. Maybe she had a weapon that was disguised into part of her.

Feeling tired, I yawned but I stayed beside my sister. I failed to save her and guilt is contaminating my heart like a fast spreading virus.

Chen said he'd take care of her so that I could refresh myself, I stood up and thanked him as I walked outside to get fresh air.

Nyx's presence in the sky is unsettling,the sky was darker than usual and Artemis isn't present in the sky. The air felt heavy and suffocating, I know something's wrong as I made my way to Chiron's.

I had the gift of oracle since I was little and I knew a vision was coming on as I sat on one of the benches.

I saw giants but they were familiar, I've seen them before. They were climbing a mountain... Mt. Olympus?! Those aren't giants as realization hit me, they're titans.

The very ones who were caged below in a specially crafted prison by Hephaestus under Zeus' orders.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter