The 12 Labors of Heracles (VIII)-Mares of Diomedes

Demigod : Children of Power
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hera shot up in fury as another one of plans failed, the Cretan Bull was one of the most ferocious beast in the labours and yet the child of Kratos managed to defeat it in a single blow.

The wine spilled all over the marble floor as she threw her emerald chalice down, the halls echoed noisily and some of the Olympian Sentinels were startled but regained their composure as they stood guard.

Hera no longer had any interest in her garden as she strode down the stairs, through the corridors and into her chambers only to find Zeus wasn’t there when he was supposed to be with her.

She sat down on the bed as she thought how many goddesses and mortal women he had screwed up with and had those damned gods and demigods, even creatures.

With Leto, Zeus had Apollo and Artemis then they had you, Baekhyun, Kris, Rebecca and Alizarin. Some of the most powerful children aside from the gods themselves.

With Mnemosyne, Ciel’s mother, she had the Nine Muses and him. With Danae, they had Perseus.

The only child that she loved among them was her only son that was born through her—Chen. He may have the powers of his father, he is more like her and she loved him dearly even though he hates the fact that she hates his friends who were his half-brothers through other gods and goddesses.

Chanyeol however was a different story, he is the child of Aphrodite and Hephaestus, also Pandora’s stepbrother and Eros’ half-brother. Chanyeol had his father’s skills and inherited his mother’s beauty, but he hates his parents.

It annoys her even further that Zeus even seduced Europa in the form of a bull but seriously, can’t he control his hormones?!

She then devised of a plan that will surely cause the death of those demigods and the downfall of the other gods and goddesses, let them be angry at her for the death of their children as she had her servants relay her orders. She is Hera after all.

You resumed your trip but this time you went by a limo, Suho had a summer villa his parents bought for him here in Spain.  Everyone rested after hours flying and stretched their sore muscles, D.O carried Tao up into a guest room for him to rest.

You walked around restlessly, thinking about the next labour after the Cretan Bull. Jane leaned at the door frame and answered your question. ‘Our next labour would be the cannibalistic mares of Diomedes.’

‘How did you know what I was thinking?’ you whirled around in surprise. ‘Luhan passed by and read your mind, he told me what you were thinking.’ A cold look was plastered on her face.

Judging by the seriousness on her face, you knew that she liked Luhan and doesn’t like one bit at all about how he tried to get close to you.

A teal spear decorated with intricately-carved viridian-green metal vines coiled around it formed in her hand as she pointed it at you. 'Stay away from Luhan. He's mine.' you felt challenged as blood boiled in you. Never before have you felt this way, even in school

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter