Rewards

Demigod : Children of Power
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Kai had teleported all of you to Olympus with Zeus' permission (which Hera is clearly not happy about but decided not to say anything despite her hate against demigods), all the gods and goddesses, major and minor, welcomed you with great hospitality. For some reason, you couldn't change back into your human form and your wings were folded behind you, swishing every now and then with your every movement.

'Olympus owes these heroes a great debt and for that, we shall bestow upon you our rewards as a token of appreciation for your help. Without any further ado, Alizarin, Rebecca and Kris, Children of Artemis, because you have guarded your friends when they were asleep, you are given a place as Generals of Olympian Sentinels!' Artemis looked at them with a smile etched on her face, clapping for her children as they were adorned with armors and weapins forged specially by Hephaestus fit for their positions.

'Inyoung and Jane, Daughters of Athena, because you have demonstrated intelligence in times of confusion. For that, you will be Master Librarian of the Great Library of Olympus and help out humans with your mother.' they were then given green robes made of silk. They ran towards Athena, and she enveloped them in a hug. 'Leo, Son of Aphrodite, because of your great display of skills with a sword, you will be teaching the Art of Swords to demigods from all over the world. You are now The Keeper of The Blade of Olympus.' and with that, Leo was given a long, gold sword with the Flame of Olympus flowing within.

'Kimberly and Kyungsoo, Children of Kratos. You showed great strength just like your father, you shall be appointed as The Guardian of The Flame of Olympus. From now on, not only will you guard the gods and goddesses, you will also become the guardians of mankind when they summon for your aid.' the flame then appeared and danced around them like little blue wisps. Kratos wasn't present but judging by the smiles on their faces, they knew their father was proud of them despite the brute and savage he is.

'Ciel, son of Mnemosyne. You may be cold and silent, you may not remember your parents but I shall grant you the gift of memories. You are now able to remember your past, see your own future and you can also see others' memories through your powers. It makes a dangerous weapon so use with caution.' Zeus placed his hand on Ciel's head, he instantly saw everything in his mind and a rare smile lit up on his face.

'Airah, Daughter of Aphrodite and sister to Leo and Brittany, Minyoung, Daughter of Poseidon. You are both the greatest archers the world has ever seen, your arrows never miss its targets. Because of your skills, I have decided to have Artemis make you her hunters.' Two new bows, one was the colour of flame and the other was the colour of the ocean. Both of them took the bows and bowed to Zeus as a sign of appreciation.

'May I know what happened to my sister?' Airah asked. Zeus snapped his fingers and a haggard-looking Brittany came out, dragged by two Olympian soldiers. Her eyes darted to everyone in the room and her gaze pierced through you with hate, she struggled free and lunged at you which caused you to fall to the floor. You ddin't have time to react and she already started punching you while yelling out the reasons she hated you.

'WHY ARE YOU PRETTIER AND MORE POPULAR THAN ME?!' 'WHY DO THEY (EXO) LIKE YOU MORE THAN ME?! I'M APHRODITE'S ING DAUGHTER! WHY?!!!' the guards dragged her away from you and you healed on your own. Zeus apologized and explained. Even Aphrodite who was present was shocked at her daughter's behavior.

'Brittany was the one who let Cronus escape which led to the release of other Titans.' this sent shocks to everyone in the room and everyone started asking hiw this could've happened until Zeus shushed them all down. 'To enter Tartarus, you must have something that belonged to the gods themselves to penetrate the barrier that surrounds it. For instance, the garter that Brittany stole from her mother's chamber.'

'Rayne, Daughter of Thanatos. Even if Death is your father, you do not fear him. Instead, you pleaded for your friends' life, to spare them because they died far too early of their time. As a reward, you shall be given a place to serve with your father as the Reaper of Souls.' As if on cue, Thanatos appeared in a smoke of Prussian blue and black, making every female whether they're goddeses or demigods stare at his chiseled body.

(A/N : Rayne's hot dad, the Greek God of Death--Thanatos! >///<)

'Paula, Daughter of Hecate. You are now officially appointed as The Protector of Mages, Keeper of Witchcraft. With the vast knowledge of sorcery, you will be able to help us rebuild Olympus and protect humans.' Runes danced around Paula and she was given a dark blue robe, she had a faint bluish glow radiating off her body when she walked.

'Joonmyeon, my nephew, Son of Poseidon. During your journey and your battles, you have never failed to protect your friends and you have led them through hardships successfully. Because of that, you shall replace your father as King of Oceans. We have lived a long life and we will soon have to retreat and retire to make way for you youngsters.' he sighed. Poseidon appeared in front of his son, gold crown on his head and wearing a blue robe made of flowing water. Poseidon gave him his gold trident, a powerful burst of energy blasted the room and Suho is now officially made Ruler of Atlantis.

Suho looked at you and you smiled at him, his father looking happy and proud of him. 'Jongdae, my dear son whom I love, someday you will have to ascend the throne and lead the gods and goddesses, maintain our glory and live a long life. You will be the King of Olympus, so rule wisely and don't lead us to our damnation.' Zeus said to Chen, he didn't look especially thrilled to see his father. He had been gloomy since he got here and you don't know if it was because of Hera.

'Minseok, Son of Boreas. You will be made King of Glaciers, Ruler of The North. Because of your ability to turn ice into defensive and offensive to protect your friends, I give you all the land to rule in the lands of winter in the mortal world.' Xiumin was startled when a crown made of ice manifested by itself and placed right on his head, his outfit turned into a white fur coat and have two polar bears by his side.

'Tao, the only Son of Chronos. The Timekeeper, always so punctual like your father. You will now assume your post as the Keeper of The Past, The Present and The Future, to tamper with time is to ask for death. So Tao, I hope you don't misuse your new powers.' Tao's clothes manifested into a robe of gold, the hem became The Sands o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter