Legend

Demigod : Children of Power
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Decades and centuries passed by and everything changed but everyone remained the same, those who were involved in the journey of the labors and the zodiacs became immortals. Including Brittany. Zeus gave her immortality so she could suffer forever for releasing the Titans, her punishment was harsher than being thrown into Tartarus. She was cursed to have a face uglier than Stheno, Medusa and Euryale combined so that no man would ever love her for being too vain and selfish, she was exiled to an uninhabited island and chained there, forever living in loneliness with no one knowing of her existence.

The legend of The Twelve and The Decathrons lived on for a very long time among the campers and now it was said that it was only a myth, no more than a story told around campfires but the Legend of The Polaris stood out the most among the three. Some of The Twelve and The Decathrons became generals, some became keepers of knowledge while some were tasked to protect the mortal world. They stayed loyal to their posts, just waiting.

 

 

Waiting for the one who no longer exists as neither a human nor a god...

 

 

Every year on the (Your Birthday) and on the 9th of November, when the Epsilon Cassiopeiae star on the constellation of Cassiopeia shines a bright blue, the campers and the gods would gather together and hope for her return. Scented candles were lit around an ice statue that was specially crafted by Xiumin himself that captured her beauty that was portrayed in real life and also the aurora that he created in both arctic and antartica, the completion of the statue took more than five days because the more he thought about her, the more he felt like his heart shattering into pieces.

Zeus decreed that on her birthday and on the day she left, it will be a holiday for the campers and it remained the same until one night, she decided to return from the stars on the 7th of January every three years after she had left for almost a century and never came back. The stars on that particular night would shine brightly and fall down like meteors before changing into a young woman whose appearance was that of a noble queen.

 

The Daughter of Apollo.

 

The twin sister of Baekhyun, The Rider of The Sun.

 

The ruler of the zodiac avatars.

 

The Polaris.

 

you.

 

 

Every time when she came back once every three years (A/N : Still remember the magical mantle Mina used?), Zeus would throw a great party to celebrate her return. It's the biggest gathering of all the immortals, nymphs, demigods and all magical creatures because its not everyday one could witness the descend of an immortal whose power surpassed all the gods.

Even if she wasn't a goddess and the h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter