The 12 Labors of Heracles (II)-Lernaean Hydra

Demigod : Children of Power
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Traveling around the world is really tiring work but for the sake of humanity and the gods, you pressed on even though your body requires rest. You stopped to replenish yourselves in Manila, Philippines it was a really nice city but too bad you weren't here for sightseeing. You continued your journey onwards down to Malaysia, you could see everything from up here.

Eous, Aethiops, Bronte and Sterope seemed really happy to see the sun shining so brightly here. Inyoung shouted from beside you, riding on the wind that Sehun had conjured. 'Mother said we should head towards the eastern part of the country, there's a large cave situated there and maybe we could find some clues!' Brittany cocked her brow in doubt. 'How would you know?' Jane sighed and looked at her annoyed as she pointed towards her phone.

'This. I'm googling 3000 feet above sea level. We're not children of Athena for nothing. Try using your brains for once and help us instead of sitting there and admiring your nails.' Leo is Brittany's brother but he agreed with what Jane said. Brittany had been doing nothing ever since their last close shave.

Eous, Aethiops, Bronte and Sterope flew back to where you assumed to be Olympus, they were tired and needed to recharge but you thanked them nonetheless. There were a group of tourists going inside the cave so all of you pretended to be on an educational trip after Xiumin had threatened one of the staff working there to avoid suspicions.

After walking for quite some time, Paula had discovered that this place had a very strong magical lure that was drawing her closer. 'Uhh, guys... I know where we're supposed to go.' she beckoned them to go further.

Paula went deeper into the cave and it widened into a very large, rocky cavern filled with sharp stalagtites and stalagmites with a steep narrow path which led to what seemed like a very large hill of gold and piling treasures.

The gold didn't appeal much to the rest of the group except for Leo and Brittany, Leo was careful and restrained himself because he suspected there was a trap there even though he was very tempted.

Brittany did not think twice and threw herself on the pile of gold. Brittany wondered why EXO wasn't joining her as she swam through the pile of gold in delight, how many beauty products, clothes and mirrors she could buy with all these heaps of treasure.

Rubies, emeralds, sapphires, topazes, pearls, diamonds, countless jewels were lying here and it didn't seem right that no one was guarding over the treasure.

Paula however was interested with something else, her hand traced the ancient runes that were carved into the wall. This was the place where magic was at its strongest, it had the power to draw people he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter