Zodiac-Aquarius (Part 1) [21 January – 19 February]

Demigod : Children of Power
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'There is nowhere else to go, no more path for us to walk but the dot is glowing like crazy. Why...?' Kimberly scratched her head when she saw the dot on the map. Rayne chimed in when she looked around 'You're right... Now that I look around, there's nowhere else for us to go...' Minyoung stared at the dot for a while before she spoke 'Maybe there's something we're missing here, might missed a few things.'

You spent half an hour but found nothing, Ciel grew frustrated and complained 'We've been searching for hours, why isn't there anything?!' everyone flinched at his voice. 'That's because you aren't looking properly...' the voice came from the whip. Kris held it up and Lay asked him 'Then where are we supposed to look?'

'I can only give you hints. Look for the burning ball of star in the vast waters, there is where you shall meet the water-bearer.'

Makara then fell silent, no one said anything and tried to process what he said. 'Vast waters... Vast waters... Could it be the lake itself...?' Leo thought to himself. Luhan heard his thoughts and said it out loud, startling you all of a sudden. He tried to pat your head as a sign of apology but he didn't dare to do so under Suho's intense glare as if to say 'I don't care if you're my hyung, touch my lady and feel my wrath.'

Luhan retracted his hand back and said nothing, biting his lip in jealousy. 'I'll go and have a dive in the lake, see what I can find.' Minyoung declared and dived into the cold waters despite Leo nagging her about the dangers of the lake. Being the child of Poseidon, she could breathe underwater easily like a fish with gills, as soon as she went deeper, her legs became a fish's tail. It was the colour of light-blue from her fins and became white from her calves upwards.

She swam deeper and deeper, ignoring the lake monsters who were staring at her. Minyoung gasped in shock when she found a bright light emanating from the floor of the lake. She swam into the light and found herself in a completely whole new world, the orange coloured water was actually hot, searing lava. Strangely, it didn't burn her skin as it should've been, her scales would've flaked off her tail and she would be screaming.

She swam up to the surface and found herself in the heart of a volcano, she examined her skin and it was fine. Minyoung exhaled in relief and swam to the edge, her tail changed back into her legs and she looked at the view in front of her. Minyoung suddenly felt like she knew where to go and dived back into the lava and into the light. (A/N : Watch Sebastian Ingrosso and Tommy Trash ft John Martin-Reload music video, you'll get a visual how it looks like.)

Meanwhile, Suho was already getting worried when Minyoung didn't return for almost 2 hours, he paced back and forth anxiously and he was becoming more restless as time ticked by. 'Tao, can't you stop time for a while?' he frowned at the elder after hearing his request. 'You know I can't do that hyung, she'll die if I do.' Suho then looked at Luhan and he sighed, he closed his eyes and started to concentrate on his sister.

After 10 minutes of trying, he sighed 'Sorry Myeon, can't track her. She's out of the range.' Soon after he said it, there was a splashing sound from the lake. 'I know where we're supposed to go now.' she grinned and swam towards the land. 'Do you know how worried I was, Min?!' she looked at him. 'Chill oppa. I already got the location, why are you getting mad at me?'

Rayne interrupted when she saw the siblings about to fight 'You were gone for almost 3 hours, Min. Of course he's worried...' Airah joined in as well 'We all are.' Minyoung sighed 'I'm sorry to make you guys worry about me but I'm back safe and sound.' she hugged Suho and patted his head. You stood beside Chanyeol and exhaled in relief seeing that they weren't going to fight.

'We should go, mother is coming.' Rebecca informed the group and Alizarin began to pack things up. 'One problem. How are we gonna reach there? I can't hold my breath that long.' the others also murmured in agreement. Minyoung scratched her head 'Well, I can only take 2 people at a time with me in my mermaid form...' 'I can make 7 air bubbles but that's it.' Sehun offered.

'I can only take 2 people with me as well.' Suho sighed. Seeing that options are limited, you offered to go last. 'I'll go last, take others to the other side first.' Suho frowned upon hearing your suggestion 'I can't let you stay behind, what if there are wild beasts? Or the monsters from the lake come up and attack you?' he started to flail his arms around like an octopus.

'I'll be fine, its not like I can't defend myself.' you held your palm out then shadow and blue wisps danced in your hand, twirling around your arm every now and then. 'Besides, I have Pollux.' you added and he manifested himself beside you and grinned widely. 'Don't worry, I'll take care of her.' Suho looked at you one last time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter