The 12 Labors of Heracles (XII)-Cerberus

Demigod : Children of Power
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were confused as to what she was saying, why is she apologizing all of a sudden? 'Huh?' you scratched your head with your hand while clutching the towel in the other. 'About me and Luhan, it's not true. I don't really like him, I have a boyfriend already but I was under a spell. Paula said somebody tore the pages out of her grimoire.' she explained.

Another one more problem to worry about, the first name that came to your mind would be Brittany. Who else would go to such lengths to steal pages from a centuries-old, dangerous relic of magic? After Jane had left, the commotion that came from downstairs became louder and the shouts carried upstairs, EXO barged into your room piling on top of each other. It seemed like they were fighting before.

Suho was held captive in Xiumin's constricting arms but they stopped when they saw you, they gaped at you like they were blind men seeing the sun for the first time. It took only one comment from the maknae line to awaken Baekhyun's brotherly instinct.

'Wow, nice body you got there, you.'

'Yah! Yah! Yah! YOU ERTS!!! BYUNTAE!!! HOW DARE YOU LOOK AT MY SISTER'S BODY!!' he shielded you from their sight as they craned their heads trying to get a better look. 'Oh come on,Baek... You know you want to, don't hide it. You've been fantasizing about her too.' Chen snorted. Baekhyun's body glowed gold as he gritted his teeth 'Not in a erted way like you do, idiots. Now get out before I blind you and fry you with the heat of a Sun (A/N : Surface:6000 Celsius,Core:15 million Celsius)!!'

Baekhyun gave you an apologizing look and locked the door, leaving you to your shock. You got changed and went downstairs, you acted like nothing happened because you didn't want to remember what happened earlier. You shrugged nonchalantly when Baekhyun asked if you were alright and glared at his brothers, he shot daggers of light into the ground when their eyes trailed on your body wherever you went as a warning.

You got ready for the next labour and you waited outside accompanied by Xiumin, you and him didn't really talk much but he cares for you deeply, it's just that he didn't show it much. You played with the bracelet on your wrist and looked at the cuff on your left, you sighed as you couldn't believe the fact that you were engaged to Suho.

'That's an engagement present from Poseidon isn't it?' you heard Xiumin ask. You nodded as you let the light reflect on the beautiful, blue sapphire, what came out of Xiumin's mouth next shocked you. 'Run with me. Escape your destiny.' you whirled around in surprise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter