Zodiac-Sagittarius [23 November – 21 December]

Demigod : Children of Power
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After passing through the deserts, you arrived in a place where it looks like an ancient ruin. It was like an island decorated with forests and a temple emerged from it, the pristine sand was warm and smooth to the touch and the sea was the colour of crystal blue. It was truly the perfect paradise.

The entrance to the temple was flanked by two white marble centaurs, each holding a gold spear encrusted with amethysts and crossed as if they were fighting. It was such a shame because the temple that was once beautiful had now been abandoned and consumed by the forests. Just as Airah, Kimberly and Rayne were about to take a step into the temple, Ciel and Leo pulled them back.

'What the--' Rayne started but Ciel shushed her down. 'Shh... Listen...' Rayne kept quiet and her ears perked up, trying to listen. True enough, you, Kris, Rebecca and Alizarin heard vibration echoing from the marble centaurs. Sensing their cover has been blown, the centaurs stepped down from the marble pedestal and pointed their spears at you.

Luckily, Xiumin conjured up a large ice dome and blocked the damage. Sehun darted out and conjured up tornadoes to distract them with Baekhyun while the others tried to put the centaur down except you. Something else was drawing you into the temple and you couldn't help but walk towards it.

'Wait, where's you?!' Alizarin was alarmed when she noticed your absence. Ciel wasted no time and went on a search for you while Chanyeol created an opening to let him escape and find you.

By the time you and Ciel came out, an hour had already passed by according to Tao. All of your friends immediately got on their feet when they saw you come out of the temple along with Ciel, riding on the avatar's back and chatting happily. The avatar had a glistening white coat and had plates of armor that were also made of gold like his large bow, and draping on both his sides were two satchels of arrows that were made of stars.

'Hello, children.' the avatar had an English accent as he spoke, Airah had her bow ready in case

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter