Chiron and Camp Iroas

Demigod : Children of Power
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sighed in relief but yet you feared that more of her kind, whatever monster she is would appear again. Your train of thought was disturbed as you heard bangs  coming from outside, an intruder was trying to get in.

You tensed up and your bracelet morphed into your golden bow, you aimed at the door as it toppled down from brute strength. 

You dropped your guard once you saw the English teacher--Mr Pierce wheeling through the entrance. 'Happy birthday, you--' he started but he was cut off by your question.

'How did you know today is my birthday? I never told anyone about it!' he chuckled. 'Your father told me, he wishes you a happy birthday as well.'

You scoffed 'My dad never speaks to me unless I screwed up in school. Why does he suddenly care so much about me now? He's not busy counting his riches anymore?' he sighed in defeat as he explained.

'you, that's your stepdad. Your biological father is the most prominent god on Mt. Olympus, he's very powerful and he's Apollo, the sun god.'

'You're kidding me right? And how did you open the door? It was locked earlier!' you eyed him curiously. 'I knocked.' he stated rather bluntly. What a lame excuse.

'I think it's time for you to meet your new home. There, you will understand your heritage and origin.'

With a snap of his fingers, you were immediately transported to a lush forest but Mr Pierce's form changed into one of the mythical creatures that was read only in books.

He had a human upper bare body but his lower body, starting from his waist down was that of a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter