Zodiac-Scorpio [24 October – 22 November]

Demigod : Children of Power
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'You know, for a second there, I thought Zugos was gonna kill me right there and then.' Paula admitted out loud and all of you laughed. Katakar seemed offended and spoke 'Hey, we may be fierce but we do not kill people. That is not who we are.' D.O was curious about Zugos' heterochromia and asked 'Why does his eyes have different colours?'

The Aegis Avatars went silent upon the upbringing of the subject. 'You're not supposed to ask that question until Zugos is ready to tell you himself...' Hamal whispered quietly as he walked along beside D.O. It was obvious that something bad happened between the avatars. Something that was forbidden to be spoken about amongst them.

Even Pollux who was walking beside Baekhyun was quiet but something was wrong with him... His face and expression was contorted into a mask of guilt and regret, he did not utter a single word and seeped back into his Aegis form. Lay walked closer and asked you 'What's wrong with Pollux?' you shrugged your shoulders but you were determined to find out the reason.

All of you walked until the terrain turned barren and finally into a large desert, it was hot and there wasn't a single drop of water could be found anywhere here, let alone an oasis. There was just gold sand everywhere but Tao was quick to observe something wrong with this place. 'Is it me or is the sand really moving?'

After he said it, the sand exploded upwards and revealed a very large scorpion in black with reddish-orange linings. It edged closer and slammed it's stinger down. Luckily, Tao was fast enough to block the attack by producing his staff out in time. The others quickly went to work as the scorpion attempted to snap Tao with it's p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter