Zodiac-Capricorn [22 December – 20 January]

Demigod : Children of Power
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Our journey is reaching at its end...' Inyoung blurted out after being silent while you walked to your next destination. Minyoung then chimed in as well 'Well, at least we're gonna be seniors at Iroas if we don't die--' Suho clamped his hand over his sister's mouth. 'Could you please not talk nonsense and jinxed it like Jongin did?' he sighed and Kai glared at him.

'How was the incident of the Colchis Bull breaking the barrier had anything to do with me?!' he said in an annoyed tone as he kicked a pebble out of his way. Lay then joined in 'Let's see, there was that one time when you burned the whole kitchen trying to fry a chicken, breaking the doorknob with just one turn and sending Chanyeol to the infirmary because you hit his head instead of the pinata. Need I say more?' he arched his eyebrow and crossed his arms.

'Hey, it was hyung's fault when I was about to hit--' Leo shut him up with a look of annoyance on his face. Ciel sighed 'Its been a while since we made jokes or got to relax isn't it...?' Rebeccca nodded with Alizarin. 'That's rare coming from the cold prince himself.' Rayne and Paula said simultaneously and Kimberly cracked up. You smiled when you saw the group so happy instead of being so tensed all the time.

D.O's heart melted when he saw you smile, even though he knew perfectly well that he shouldn't have these feelings for you but he still wished that you were his. To wake up everyday beside you, waking up with you would be a bliss. Even elysium couldn't offer him such paradise. It was impossible to find a replicate of you there and he would rather go and kill Hades if it means being with you.

But you wouldn't know that. Not now. Not ever.

The whole group arri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter