My Teacher

Demigod : Children of Power
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were in your class, drumming your fingers on the table while waiting for the last period--history to pass by and freedom will come and save you of your misery.

The history teacher, Mrs. Heo would glare at you from time to time, she had been doing that since last year. She'd pick on no one but you specifically, she hated you, you could tell. 'Well, guess we're on the same page then...' you sighed.

The lesson this time was about Greece and it's famous places,you would love to go there but it's to expensive to travel to Europe.

'you! Pay attention! Read paragraph 6!' she yelled from behind. You grumbled, it was your birthday today but she is ruining it.

You did as you were told but something went off as you read the sentences, Korean and English words arranged themselves and turned into Greek.

You panicked hearing yourself reading a different language. Everyone was staring at you in shock and confusion.

Mrs. Heo adjusted her glasses as she spoke 'Did you just read in Greek...?!' her eyes widened with curiosity.

You were required to stay back afterwards, you waited patiently as all your classmates filed out of the class and got ready to enjoy their Friday night with their friends.

You heard a male voice in your head, it was diaphanous, ethereal and beautiful beyond relief but it was a warning.

'...run...'

You were sure you heard it wrongly and thought it was a trick o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter