The 12 Labors of Heracles (III)-Ceryneian Hind

Demigod : Children of Power
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The water had drowned you if it wasn't for Sehun, since both of you were heavy and sunk to the very bottom of the river after you jumped from the edge of canyon to save yourselves from baking impaled by the stalagtites.

For a while, his lips were connected to yours he constantly breathed air into your lungs by forcing your mouth open and letting the air flow in.

Sehun broke away as both of you reached the surface. Luhan glared at Sehun as he saw everything, he was envious of his own brother because he got to kiss you.

Luhan's chest rumbled and he growled at Sehun who was unaware as he handed you over towards Baekhyun, you blushed and thanked Sehun.

He complied with a nod and swam beside you towards the exit. Minyoung called up the hippocampi and you rode behind Sehun, much to others dismay.

You could hear Chanyeol and Chen's distant bicker in front, they were arguing about which way they should go considering that the exit from the Hydra's cave led towards the South China Sea.

Soon, everyone joined the argument except for you, Ciel, Sehun and Suho. Unknown to you, Sehun was feeling tingly and happy inside when he felt you holding onto him tightly and he's even happier now that he's kissed you.

At first, he just wanted to save you from drowning but he got addicted to you. You're like his personal drug, once he's tasted it, he'll want to have more and get overdosed.

Suho couldn't take their arguments but he suddenly stared across the ocean like he was reading something and that was when Rebecca cried.

Everyone asked what's wrong, it suddenly dawned on Kris as well as he searched frantically for something, or rather, someone.

Alizarin had went missing.

Kris went into overdrive mode as he panicked 'I should've checked...! I should've checked...!' he ruffled his hair and covered his face.

No one said anything for a while but Suho spoke up 'Guys, Kris... I think I might have a good idea where I could find Alizarin...'

Ciel who had been silent asked in his cold, British accent-concerned tone 'And where do you suppose we could find her? We are in the middle of a sea and we don't have any GPS here.'

Suho smirked and replied 'That's where I come in. I can read maps.' 'There's no map here,brother.' Minyoung pointed out.

'There is, it's right in front of me. It's like dyslexia but in the form of a compass, it's telling me where to go and right now we should be heading northeast to Sarushima,Japan--35°17'10"N 139°41'39"E (A/N : Actual coordinates!) instead of going southwest.'

'Lead the way then, Mr Compass.' Brittany said sarcastically. Airah was on the verge of throwing her down the sea if it wasn't because she's her sister, Leo on the other hand had been really quiet after the escapade. He's terrified of death after what happened earlier in the large cavern.

The snapping jaws of the Hydra scared the daylights out of him.

The hippocampi swam tirelessly entire night and you reached your destination at dawn, the island is uninhabited according to Inyoung and so far, there wasn't a single sign of dangerous magic according to Paula.

Rayne said that no one is here because there had been too much deaths here since this island used to be under attack during World War II, only the souls of those fallen soldiers roamed here in search of rest.

'They won't harm us, they're just looking for their families. Perhaps we could ask them where we could find your sister.' Kris who seemed doubtful at this moment asked 'We can't even see a life form here, how am I supposed to believe you?'

Rayne seemed offended as she crossed her arms. 'That's because they're dead, Kris. I can see them because I'm the child of Thanatos, I sense their presence here and I can communicate with them.'

'Huh?' Ciel scratched his head in confusion. Jane explained like a professor 'Rayne is Thanatos' daughter,she has abilities like her father does like communicating with the dead and with each opponents she kills or when she reaps their souls, they are either sent to the Underworld or they are channeled into energy for her use.'

Inyoung continued her explanation 'She may not be as powerful as Hades but her abilities are similar to his. The only difference is that Hades himself cannot reap souls like Thanatos. He cannot guide the souls of the dead to Charon the Ferryman. Only Thanatos is capable of doing so.'

'Just ask them where I should find

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter